Honeymoon Tour - Bangkok Pattaya with Hua Hin
Scheduled Departure City
- Jun 2020
Honeymoon Tour - Bangkok Pattaya with Hua Hin
19 Jun 2020Mumbai
25 Jun 2020Mumbai
Ermmm, you just missed this departure. Check the next earliest departure available is on 05th Aug 2018
- Jumbo Discount applicable on full payment of total tour price in INR at the time of booking.
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- As seats fill discount reduces.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
|Room Type||Total Price||Mega Discounted Price||Jumbo Discounted Price (On full payment)Additional Discount on Mega Discounted Price|
|Discount||Discounted Price||Discount||Discounted Price|
₹75,000 + $00
₹75,000₹75,000 + $00
Travel & Stay
Experience a smooth travel and comfortable stay with our transport and accommodation arrangements
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Hua Hin - Thailand||Royal Pavilion Hua Hin Hotel/Citin Loft/ The Serenity Hua Hin /or similar||19 Jun - 21 Jun|
|Pattaya - Thailand||CENTARA NOVA HOTEL, PATTAYA/D VAREE RESORT (FURAMA JOMTIE/ Centara Pattaya Hotel /or similar||21 Jun - 23 Jun|
|Bangkok - Thailand||Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok/AVANI ATRIUM BANGKOK/ Best Western Grand Howard /or similar||23 Jun - 25 Jun|
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Mumbai||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Mumbai|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Bangkok Airport or Hua Hin Hotel||Bangkok Hotel or Airport|
Enjoy the best days of your life at amazing Thailand! A perfect blend of rich culture & relaxed tropical islands, this country offers the best of both worlds. Be amazed by the elegant and peaceful Buddha temples and have a great time at exotic beaches, as we embark on a journey to the 'Kingdom of Thailand'.
- Explore The ancient city of Samut Prakan (Ancient Siam)
- Visit Wat Sampran Dragon Temple
- Have fun aboard Chao Phraya River Cruise
- Explore Pranburi Forest Park known for natural Mangrove Forest
- Enjoy Shopping at Hua Hin Night Market
Sneak a Peek!
- Get ready for entertainment at Alcazar Cabaret Show
- Light and sound show of Glittering World of Gems
- View underwater life by a glass bottom boat ride
- Amazing botanical gardens at Nong Nooch Village
- View world's largest golden Buddha at Wat Traimit
- Visit former residence of Rama VI – Mrigadayavan Palace
- Enjoy Jeep and Thai Wine tasting tour at Monsoon Valley Vineyard
- Enjoy shopping in Hua Hin Night Market
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- AC Coaches for road journeys
- Prime seat availability in coaches
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- Meals – Breakfast, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- In Thailand tours visa fee is not included in the tour price, as it is free as of now.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Meal - Lunch
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- Guests travelling on the international tours, will be couriered their snacks hamper at their residence or any other address they prefer. Guests can also collect their snacks hamper from the nearest Veena World sales office/ the preferred sales office/ key sales partner office or where they have booked their tour
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Ticket
- Passport pouch
- Travel Insurance
- Snack Hamper
- Universal Adaptor
- Sling Bag
Link to Visa Documents: Thailand : On Arrival
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- It is mandatory for every traveller traveling to Thailand to carry Foreign currency in cash or in the form of credit card. Single Traveller: USD 700 OR THB 10000 Family: USD 1400 OR THB 20000
- Thailand visa can be done in India or On-Arrival at Thailand. To process your visa our visa representative will get in touch with you for document requirements
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case, a particular sightseeing cannot be covered or visited on the Honeymoon Tour, owing to any kind of unavoidable political, environmental or social circumstances, then it will be replaced with other best possible alternative sightseeing.
- Under unavoidable circumstances itineraries may be changed or reversed, however all inclusions in the itinerary will remain same.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.