Honeymoon Special Kashmir
Tour Coming Soon
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures
Feedback (JKHP251222/A) : Hi, Thank you, veena world for organizing such an amazing tour and special thanks to Nikhil kondvilkar for taking care of all the aspects of a fun vacation. You were extremely professional and well-behaved in your services, which made our trip an absolute success. We will always remember the great time we had on this vacation. Thank you for making our holiday worthwhile. We would like to prefer traveling again with @Nikhil and Veena world service. Thank you again Nikhil and Veena world for this Amazing experienced. Our Tour Code : JKHP251222/A Manager : Nikhil kondvilkar ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Regards, Mandar kadam
Feedback of Kashmir Honeymoon Tour Tour code - JKHP251222/A : 🍃❄️"We are finally back home from our trip and we would like to thank you for organizing our trip for us throughout. We had a wonderful time at every destination and the hotels that you choose were very nice indeed. The driver that you provided was excellent and drove very safely & Gently.. Nikhil was the most friendly & informative tour guide we had on our travels around Kashmir. He is so passionate about travelling. We really enjoyed our adventures with nikhil & highly recommended him for next tours with Veena World.. That 8 days journey started with all of you has been truly unforgettable . This kashmir tour which started at houseboat in shrinagar ends with sonmarg excursion.Gulmarg's Gondola ride , Pahalgam's market shopping & the First Snowfall we experienced were all memorable highlights..☃️😍 It was to fantastic to catch up with all team ! Thank you Veena World. Thank you Nikhil Sir.. From Dr.Rutuja & Dr.Nilesh ✨
I can highly recommend Sagar Ragade & Guru Gharat combination as tour managers, having travelled with them recently in a group tour of Kashmir (India). We followed a pre-designed itinerary that took us to nearly every popular desination frequented by tourists and involving several local popular points via bus trips & Shikara rides. Sagar was the consummate professional at all times: highly organised, personable, and with excellent attention to detail. What truly made the tour outstanding for me was Sagar's deeply considerate and gentle nature, and his obvious love of his country and culture which he shared openly and generously. He really loved his job and enjoyed every bit with us alongside fulfilling his responsibilities towards the group.
Tour Manager Feedback - Sagar Ragade & Guru Gharat : Hello Veena World Management, I would like to pen a few words about our tour managers, I can highly recommend Sagar Ragade & Guru Gharat combination as tour managers, having travelled with them recently in a group tour of Kashmir (India). We followed a pre-designed itinerary that took us to nearly every popular desination frequented by tourists, further involving several local popular points via bus trips & Shikara rides. Sagar was the consummate professional at all times: highly organised, personable, and with excellent attention to detail. What truly made the tour outstanding for me was Sagar's deeply considerate and gentle nature, and his obvious love of his country and culture which he shared openly and generously. He really loved his job and enjoyed every bit with us alongside fulfilling his responsibilities towards the group. Regards, Jagdish Thadhani & Dhanshree Chanchlani
Why travel with Veena World
Read this to prepare for your tour in the best way!
- "To and Fro economy class airfare and airport taxes for tour guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for tour
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size.
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day"
- Travel Insurance for guests up to 70 years of age
- GST of 5% to be paid over and above the tour price
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport tax, Fuel surcharge and any new taxes introduced and levied by the Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- As everyone is becoming a frequent traveller now, we suggest that you make your own travel accessories kit to ensure a stress free holiday.
- Always make sure to carry less and light luggage, use a four wheel small or medium suitcase and please make sure that you are carrying only one suitcase per person. This will ensure that you will travel smartly and without any inconveniences.
- It is also recommended that you have one cross shoulder bag or haversack for your handy needs which will ensure that you are comfortable at the time of sightseeing and also easy for photography during your tour.
- A smart cap/hat and sunglasses are definitely something that you should have in your kit.
- Though Veena World provides all three meals, that is breakfast, lunch, dinner and Veena World treats as per the itinerary, you can carry dry snacks of your choice in small sealed packets for munching during air travel or road journeys.
- If you are travelling during the monsoon or to destinations where it is rainy, please carry a small umbrella or poncho.
- For international tours, please carry a universal adapter for charging your cameras and mobile phones.
- Ensure that your clothing and footwear is suitable for the destination you are travelling to.
Need to Know
Things to consider before the trip!
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai – Srinagar/ Srinagar – Mumbai
- We use Air India / Go Air / Indigo Airlines
- AC Vehicle Type - Depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving License
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests along with Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photographs.
Cancellation Policy & Payment Terms
We keep it transparent, crystal clear!
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
Want luxury? Add luxury at minimum cost!