Honeymoon Inn Himachal
STARTS FROM Ex-Chandigarh
The beginning of a new journey of life at a breathtaking scenic hill station! Himachal has often been the preferred choice for honeymooners as it combines heavenly landscapes with an amazing experience of winter adventure sports. Fall in love with each other & Himachal on this beautiful tour!
- Scenic Rohtang Snow Point
- Explore Kufri
- Holy Hidimba Temple
Thank You, we have registered your enquiry. Our team will get in touch with you within 1 day.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Shopping at Mall Road
- Rejuvenating Tradional Spa
- Visit Rock Garden
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodation at Shimla
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation at Manali
- 01 Nights Hotel Accommodation at Chandigarh
- Special Honeymoon Inclusion in Manali:
- Garland & Tikka on arrival, Welcome Drink
- Daily Fruit basket & cookies
- 01 Candle light dinner with apple wine
- Cake once during stay
- Flower decoration in a room once during stay
- Two cups of Lawazza cappuccino Coffee every day
- 02 glasses of Almond & Saffron milk every night
- 02 bottle of water every day
- Souvenir at the time of departure
- Meals – Breakfast, Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary (set menu)
- Transfers & Sightseeing by comfortable A/C Indigo or Similar vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Please not that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary
- Compulsory Gala Dinner Charges per person for Christmas and New Year will be Rs. 3000 per person (Gala Dinner rates are Approx.)
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions column
- GST 5% on total package price
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants, Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Rohtang pass additional charges to be paid directly to the transporter as per rule of Manali taxi union
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- The above price is valid for travel till 31 March 2020
- Hotel check in is 14:00 hrs and checkout would be 10:00 hrs. Early check in and late check – out subject to availability
- All rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- Rohtang pass additional charges to be paid directly to the transporter if increased by the government
- The above price not valid during national holidays, festive season and long weekends
- Vehicle will be not at disposal
- If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Please note that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving Licence, Passport
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE; he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own
- Itinerary is subject to change
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used as hotel rooms are subject to availability
- The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- The quotation is based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest
Similar Holidays for You