Honeymoon in Hawaii and Los Angeles
- STARTS FROM
Maui is the second largest Hawaiian island also known as "The Valley Isle".The island beloved for its world-famous beaches, the sacred Iao Valley, views of migrating humpback whales,farm-to-table cuisine and the magnificent sunrise and sunset from Haleakala.
- Romantic Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Hana Gold Adventure Tour
- Los Angeles City Tour By Night
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Maui's famous dormant volcano
- Molokini and Turtle Town snorkel
- Los Angeles Romantic Helicopter Night Flight
- 4 Nights Accommodation on Maui Island at suggested or similar category hotels
- 3 Nights Accommodation on Los Angeles at suggested or similar category hotels
- Maui sunset dinner cruise in Hawaii (without transfers)
- Maui Hana Gold Adventure in Hawaii on shared coach basis
- Los Angeles City Tour by Night on shared coach basis
- Airport to Hotel to Airport transfers in Maui on private basis
- Note: All Shared Coach sightseeing and transfers operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed transfers or sightseeing
- Airfare & airport taxes Visa and Insurance charges
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- 5% GST on total package price
- City tax is not included and should be paid directly at the hotel
- Any transfers from other than mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The above price is valid for travel till 30th September 2020. Peak season surcharges applicable for travel during Christmas and New year season
- High Season surcharges applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals & Christmas and New Year period
- Please note: Some sightseeing may be closed in winter due to weather conditions or heavy snowfall
- Prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs.Early check in and late check – out subject to availability.
- Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Surcharges will be applicable on the final package, depending upon the final date of travel