Hamilton Island forms part of the Whitsunday Islands of Queensland! They are synonymous with azure waters, stunning coral reefs, brilliant beaches and fine food & wines. Explore the amazing island and experience the phenomenon that is said to be visible even from outer space - Great Barrier Reef.
- Enjoy Great Barrier Reef Cruise
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Brisbane – Hamilton Island (3 Nights)
Welcome to Australia. Arrive at Brisbane Airport to board your flight to Hamilton Island (Internal flight not included) Arrive at Hamilton Island and proceed for transfer to your hotel. Perfectly situated on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef, amongst Queensland’s 74 Whitsunday Islands, Hamilton Island offers an experience like no other: glorious weather, azure waters, brilliant beaches, awe-inspiring coral reefs, fascinating flora and fauna, fine food and wines, and activities almost too numerous to mention. Overnight in Hamilton Island.
Note: Kindly note high season surcharges will be applicable for below events – Fairs, festivals, Events. All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
Hamilton Island – Great Barrier Reef Cruise
Today get set to enjoy the Great Barrier Reef – Natural wonder of the world. Enjoy full day Cruise Whitsunday's Great Barrier Reef Tour with Lunch ex Hamilton Island Marina Jetty. Overnight in Hamilton Island.
Note: Cruise is subject to availability.
Hamilton Island – Day at leisure
Today you have the entire day at leisure to explore the amazing activities on Hamilton Island. You can enjoy resort activates like catamarans, Kayaks, Standup Paddlle boating, windsurfers and snorkelling. Overnight at Hamilton Island.
Hamilton Island – Hometown
After breakfast proceed to Hamilton airport to board flight for your hometown. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook\email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Whitsundays Sunset Sailing Cruise
- Airlie Beach Tandem Skydive
- Reef and Island Scenic Flight from Airlie Beach
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 3 Nights Accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing on Shared Coach Basis as per itinerary
- 1 cruise to whitsundays Great Barrier Reef
- Return Hamilton airport- Hamilton hotel – Hamilton airport transfers on Shared Coach basis
- Please note that the transfers from the airport to hotel is based on Shared Coach basis. Kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers
- The above price is valid for travel till 30th September 2022.
- Compulsory room surcharges applicable during Christmas and New Year, Fairs, Festivals and Events
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|