- All Meals
- Day 1Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad > Kevadia
- Day 2Kevadia
- Day 3Kevadia
Kevadia > Vadodara
Ahmedabad – Kevadia (2 Nights)
Tour guests will arrive at Ahmedabad Airport as per their scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Kevadia. We view Sardar Sarovar Dam and then we visit Cactus Garden – unique botanical garden. We then visit the state-of-art zoological park with unique collection of exotic animals and birds from the various biogeographic regions. Here we go for a Jungle Safari – to spot animals, reptiles and birds.
- Night Stay in Kevadia
- Tea / Coffee and dry snack pack en route to Kevadia, Kacchi Dabeli at Kevadia, Ice Cream during Jungle Safari
Today we visit the Valley of Flowers – spread across 24 acres of land and is a haven for colourful flowering plants along the bank of river Narmada and Butterfly Garden – to explore different species of butterflies. We then enjoy boating in Narmada River. Later we visit the iconic Statue of Unity – tallest statue in the world dedicated to Indian statesman and independence activist Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. We enjoy the views of the surrounding from the viewing gallery. Later we witness Projection Mapping show at Statue of Unity. As soon as the sun sets, the Kevadia town comes into life on its own! We enjoy an Illumination tour of Kevadia – there are various attractive patterns of flowers, palm trees, birds and artistic designing of neon light cluster, which create an endless light chain.
- Night Stay in Kevadia
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Dhokla & Tea/ Coffee at Statue of Unity
Kevadia – Ahmedabad / Vadodara – Departure
Today we proceed to Ahmedabad / Vadodara. En route we visit Garudeshwar Dutta Mandir - a sacred temple located on the Bank of Narmada River.
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Vadodara airport as per their scheduled flight and start their return journey back home.
All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests. For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars / Tempo Travellers / Mini or big coaches depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4-6 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability. Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Detailed Tour Price
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Warm & Pleasant, cold during winter
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Ahmedabad // Vadodara or Ahmedabad - Mumbai Pune - Surat // Surat - Pune
- AC Vehicle Type - Depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests along with Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photos.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.