STARTS FROM Ex-Bagdogra
Sikkim & Darjeeling are the panoramic sites with surprises of all kind. Wonderful kaleidoscope of Himalayan culture, scenery, mountain ranges interspersed with passes and an unbelievable array of flora and fauna these mystical lands cherish the enthusiasm of every traveller!
- Day trip to Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir
- Beautiful sunrise from Tiger Hill
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Visit Zang Dog Palri Fo Brang Monastery
- Visit Mangal Dham temple
- Extend your stay to Lachung
- 02 Nights accommodation in Gangtok at suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 Nights accommodation in Darjeeling at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Breakfast, Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary
- Exclusive Non-a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available only on point to point basis.
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- GST 5% (Government Taxes)
- Airfare Fare or Railway tickets
- Any increase in Govt taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any other sightseeing apart from above mentioned in the itinerary
- Guide Charges / Entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included
- Any extra expense such as Route change, Accommodation facilities etc incurred due to any unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the itinerary
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Holiday Price Validity: Till 31st March 2020. Peak season surcharges will be applicable during Diwali, Christmas and new year
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Local sightseeing in Gangtok will be done using Non AC Vehicles for all categories of hotels as per the regulation of the local transport associations
- Please not that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain
- All guests are requested to carry documents (04 passport size snaps and copies of valid Indian Photo ID address proof)
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving Licence, Passport
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own. Itinerary is subject to change.
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used as hotel rooms are subject to availability
- The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- The quotation is based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest.