Experience the magical and enigmatic charm of the French Riviera! An extraordinary tour that combines the splendid sights of Nice, Monaco, Monte Carlo situated along the azure blue Mediterranean coastline in addition to the wonderful sights 'n' sounds of Paris - City of Love & Lights.
- Explore Monaco and Monte Carlo at night
- Nice city tour
- Paris Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Seine River cruise
- Day 1Nice
- Day 2Nice
- Day 3Nice
Nice > Paris
- Day 4Paris
- Day 5Paris
- Day 6Paris
Paris - Nice
Welcome to France. Arrive in Paris and proceed to Nice by train. Later make own way to your hotel. It is located on south east coast of France on the Mediterranean Sea, known for its historical neighborhoods, beaches, museums and local food. Overnight at Nice.
Nice city tour - Monaco by Night tour
After breakfast make your own way to the departure point for a guided city tour of. Explore Nice, one of the jewels of the French Riviera. Browse the Promenade des Anglais along the sea 7 km and admire the Albert I Gardens and Theatre de Verdure , the Negresco and its neoclassical façade built in 1912.Towards the Castle and its shady park with Mediterranean trees . You will be captivated by the panoramic view extending from Nice to Esterel but also overlooking the Port and Mont Boron. You will also appreciate the ornamental waterfall.You go to Cimiez, aristocratic area of Nice and discover the Regina Palace where Queen Victoria stayed . You will also find the ruins of the ancient Roman amphitheater and its neighborhood ( 11th century ) near the Matisse museum. Admire the Franciscan Monastery of the same and its rose gardens. In the Russian neighborhood, admire the Saint Nicolas Orthodox Cathedral opened in 1912 , Russia's largest religious building outside Russia.Stroll through the old town of Nice and discover the Palais de Justice, the Opera and the famous flower market on the Cours Saleya court (morning only). The old town is situated between the city center and the sea also called the " Vieux Nice " Later in the evening proceed to Monaco night tour from Nice. Glamorous Monaco and glitzy Monte Carlo are considered the jewels in the crown of the French Riviera—and when night falls, these seaside towns take on a whole new look and feel. We stop at Moyenne Corniche, possibly one of the most scenic roads in the world. We then stop by at the Monaco where we have free time to explore the old town. End the tour in Monte Carlo. Enjoy free time to try your luck at the casino and dine at one of the restaurants. Then, take a full lap of the Formula 1 circuit in Monaco and return to Nice under the stars. Overnight at Nice.
Note: All museums are closed on Tuesdays.
Nice - Paris
Today after breakfast make your own way to Nice station to board your train to Paris. On arrival make your own way to the hotel. Paris is a city that shaped the dreams of love for many. Everything feels better in this wonderful city they say! Overnight in Paris.
Paris Hop On Hop Off with Seine river cruise and Eiffel tower ticket
Today discover Paris's best monuments from the top of a hop on hop off sightseeing bus that you’ll be able to take during the entire day in Paris. Admire panoramic views of top Paris attractions including the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Moulin Rouge and more, all while listening to audio commentary. Visit the iconic Eiffel Tower-one of the marvels of the world. Visit the 2nd floor on the tower for breath-taking panoramic views of the city. This will be a once in a lifetime experience as you see the Iron Lady of Paris (The Eiffel Tower) in a unique way - the details of the rivets holding together the iron parts, the bulbs that light her from within - climbing up the stairs of the world's most-visited paid monument. Later proceed for a Seine river cruise and appreciate completely different views as you float along the Seine! Overnight in Paris.
Paris - Day at leisure
Today after breakfast day is at leisure. You can choose to explore Paris own your own or choose from any of our optional tours. Overnight at Paris
Note: Optional: Enjoy an unforgettable day with memories that will stay with you forever in Disneyland Paris at additional price. Optional: Visit the extravagant Palace of Versailles. Explore the Grand Apartments and State Rooms, the famous Hall of Mirrors and Gardens at additional price.
Paris - Departure to Hometown
After breakfast proceed to Airport on own to board flight from Paris. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook / email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Visit Fragonard perfume factory
- Famous Lido cabarets
- Extend your stay to Cannes
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 02 nights accommodation in Nice at suggested or similar category of hotels
- 03 nights accommodation in Paris at suggested or similar category of hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Paris – Nice – Paris second class train ticket
- Monaco tour from Paris on shared coach
- Nice city tour on shared coach
- Paris Hop On Hop Off Tour with Seine river cruise
- Eiffel Tower 2nd level ticket
- Note: All Sightseeing operates at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing
- The above price is valid for travel till 10th December 2022. Price is not valid for Christmas and New Year. High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals
- Many cities in Europe have introduced a local "City Tax/Tourist tax". This tax is collected by the hotels directly from guests and it is not included in the above price. The City tax/Tourist tax commonly varies between €1-4 per person per night depending on the hotel standard
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|