- Ex-Mumbai STARTS FROM
₹169,000Joining Leaving, Ex-London
Scheduled Departure City
Joining Leaving Guests
Join Tour at London
Leave Tour at Rome
- Oct 2020
European Delight6 Seats Left
27 Oct 2020Mumbai
4 Nov 2020Mumbai
- Jumbo Discount applicable on full payment of total tour price in INR at the time of booking.
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- As seats fill discount reduces.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
|Room Type||Total Price||Mega Discounted Price||Jumbo Discounted Price (On full payment)Additional Discount on Mega Discounted Price||Extra Discounted Price (On full payment)|
Additional Discount on Jumbo Discounted Price
|Discount||Discounted Price||Discount||Discounted Price||Discount||Discounted Price|
₹255,000 + ₹0
₹228,000 + ₹0
₹227,000 + ₹0
₹22,000 + ₹0
|Child (2 - 11) With Mattress|
₹196,000 + ₹0
|Child (2 - 11) Without Mattress|
₹190,000 + ₹0
Child (2 - 11) With Mattress
Child (2 - 11) Without Mattress
Travel & Stay
Experience a smooth travel and comfortable stay with our transport and accommodation arrangements
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|London - England||Atrium Hotel Heathrow/Heston Hyde Hotel/ Hyatt Place West London/ Hayes /or similar||27 Oct - 28 Oct|
|Paris - France||Golden Tulip Paris CDG Airport Villepinte/Novotel Suites Paris Roissy CD/ Hotel Novotel Survilliers Sain /or similar||28 Oct - 30 Oct|
|Rotterdam - Netherlands||Gr8 Hotel Bodegraven/Fletcher Hotel Stadspark/ Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Carl /or similar||30 Oct - 31 Oct|
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Heathrow Airport or London Hotel||Arezzo Hotel or Rome Airport|
Europe is always a great idea! Plan a delightful, fun-filled holiday with a touch of history with European Delights. It unfolds the royal facet of London, amazes you at Paris, takes you through the history of Italy and lets you enjoy the snow-clad landscapes of Switzerland.
- 7 Countries, 13 Cities, 9 Days of Delight & Fun
- The wondrous man-made monument, 'Eiffel Tower'
- Amazing picture time at the 'Leaning Tower of Pisa'
- View the magnificent Roman wonder, 'Colosseum'Rotair Titlis, world's first revolving cable car
Post Tour Holidays
Stitch a chance to travel again, with an additional travel to a new place!
Select one of the tours before check out & our team will get in touch with you
Your holiday does not have to end here! Extend it with our Post Tour Holiday.
Sneak a Peek!
- UNESCO World Heritage Site -Westminster Abbey
- Vibrant arrays of tulip blossoms at Kuekenhof
- The monumental archway of Paris, Arc De Triomphe
- The spectacular vision of Rhine Falls
- The riveting 'Lion Monument' at Lucerne
- Toss a coin & make a wish at 'Trevi Fountain'
- Lake Lucerne dinner cruise with Swiss Folk Music
- The world famous Drubba Cuckoo Clock Factory
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- AC Long Distance Coaches (LDC) for road journeys
- Prime seat availability in coaches
Central Park occupies 843 acres, which is even larger than the size of small countries such as Vatican City and Monaco
Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel
The architect of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, was also the architect behind the iconic, 'Statue of Liberty' at New York
The water flow in Niagara Falls came to a complete standstill in 1848, due to an ice jam which blocked the flow of water
The historic city where the United States Declaration of Independence was signed and home to the famous Liberty Bell!
Veena World Moments
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- Guests travelling on the international tours, will be couriered their snacks hamper at their residence or any other address they prefer. Guests can also collect their snacks hamper from the nearest Veena World sales office/ the preferred sales office/ key sales partner office or where they have booked their tour
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Ticket
- Passport pouch & Passport
- Travel Insurance
- Snack Hamper
- Universal Adaptor
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
You may also like
- Starts From
- Starts From
- Starts From
- Starts From
- Starts From
- Starts From
- Starts From