England Scotland Amsterdam Brussels Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport-respective airline terminal, four hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to Frankfurt - a major financial hub situated on the banks of Main River and Frankfurt’s stock exchange is one of world’s largest stock exchanges. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at Frankfurt Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached Germany can meet the scheduled group as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city. We explore Frankfurt city, we see Frankfurt Central Station- one of the largest rail stations in all of Europe. Romer town hall, St Paul's Church, Frankfurt Cathedral, and European Central Bank (Eurotower), followed by a walk through Hauptwache - A central point of Frankfurt and one of the famous plazas in the city with beautiful Baroque buildings and the popular Zeil promenade. Later we proceed to Brussels – capital city of Belgium.
- Frankfurt city tour and sightseeing
Today we explore Brussels city, we see Grand Place – the central square, Town Hall, Guild Houses – Gothic building from the Middle Ages, Monument of Everard 'T Serclaes – the hero who liberated the city during 14th century war and Belgium’s favourite Manneken Pis Statue – a small bronze statue of a little peeing boy. Later we take a photo stop at Atomium – a structure constructed for the first post-war universal world exhibition (EXPO 58) to represent the faith in nuclear power. In the afternoon, we proceed to Amsterdam – the capital city of Netherlands with more number of canals than roads, also known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses. Upon arrival, we enjoy Canal cruise tour through Amsterdam waterways, which provides stunning views of century’s old architecture, charming houses and beautiful monuments.
- Brussels city tour and sightseeing
- Canal cruise tour through Amsterdam waterways
Today we visit miniature park of Holland – Madurodam and enjoy Interactive miniature models and replicas of famous Dutch buildings, landmarks, historical sites, canal houses, Protterdam port, Shiphol airport, Tulip fields, windmills, etc. or Keukenhof tulip gardens – the most beautiful spring garden in the world. This garden of Europe has a theme for 2020 as ‘World of Colours’. Enjoy photography at various flower shows, statues, pavilions, beautiful ponds and fields (From 21st March 2020 – 10th May 2020). Later we pass by Holland’s famous Windmills and visit Cheese and Clog factory. In the evening we embark on an overnight cruise from Port of Ijmuiden, Amsterdam to Newcastle – a major shipbuilding and manufacturing hub during the Industrial Revolution.
- Kuekenhof Tulip Gardens
- Holland's famous windmill
- Cheese and Clog factory
Upon arrival, we drive through Quayside and proceed to Edinburgh - Scotland's capital city known for its medieval Old Town, elegant Georgian New Town, gardens and neoclassical buildings. Upon arrival, we explore Edinburg city, we visit Princes Street, Royal Mile and see Holyrood Palace - the official residence of Her Majesty the Queen in Scotland, Arthur's seat - an extinct volcano which is the main peak of the group of hills in Edinburgh and the new Scottish Parliament. Later we visit Edinburgh castle - a historic fortress which played a pivotal role in Scottish history, both as a royal residence and as a military stronghold
- Newcastle city tour and sightseeing
- Witness the iconic Edinburgh Castle
Today we proceed to Lake District – a UNESCO World Heritage Site and popular holiday destination famous for its forests, mountains, lakes and also its association with great poet William Wordsworth for his Daffodils poem, who got inspired while taking a walk in the woods of the Lake District. Upon arrival we visit the shores of Lake Windermere and enjoy a cruise ride. Later we enjoy the beautiful drive to York through the Yorkshire Dales National Park – which encompasses thousands of square miles of moors, valleys, hills and villages. Later we take a Viking walk of York city to know more about city’s Norman and Anglo-Scandinavian history while passing by various landmarks and historical sites like the city walls, Petergate, Stonegate and the magnificent Minster. We also visit Harry Potter movie fame The Shambles – an old street in York with overhanging 14th century timber framed buildings.
- Drive through Yorkshire Dales National Park
- Enjoy cruise ride on Lake Windermere
- Edinburgh city tour and sightseeing
Today we proceed to Stratford-upon-Avon – a medieval market town in England’s West Midlands, is also a birthplace of William Shakespeare. Upon arrival we visit the birth place (House) of William Shakespeare an English poet, the famous English play writer and World’s greatest dramatist. Later we proceed to London – the capital city of England and United Kingdom, World’s most visited, powerful, favourite, global city situated on the banks of river Thames.
- Visit Shakespeare's birthplace
Today we enjoy panoramic views of the city through London Eye – Europe’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel. Later we explore London city, we see Tower Bridge – Victorian Gothic style two tower suspension bridge on river Thames, 'Changing the Guard' at Buckingham Palace – a formal precisely choreographed musical ceremony where old guards are relieved by the new guards, Piccadilly Circus – a busy square in the heart of London also known as Times Square of London , Westminster Abbey – a place of worship, celebration, ceremony and a coronation Church since 1066 , Big Ben – Iconic clock tower famous for its accuracy and massive bell, River Thames – 346 kms longest river in England, Trafalgar Square – most attractive public square in the city of Westminster, Houses of Parliament and Hyde Park – a huge Royal Park stretching from Kensington palace to Buckingham Palace famous for its speaker corner for free speech and demonstration, followed by a visit to The Tower of London Museum to see the Koh-i-noor Diamond. Later you get a chance to photograph yourself with world famous personalities at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
- London city tour and sightseeing
- Changing the Guard’ ceremony at Buckingham Palace
- The Magnificent ‘Koh-I-Noor Diamond’ at Tower of London Museum‘
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
Today we do a full day excursion to Windsor – a beautiful town on the river Thames and home to Windsor Castle. Upon arrival we visit Windsor Castle – one of the residences of British Royal Family which is said to be a largest and oldest inhabited castle in the world and the Queen's favourite weekend home. Later we proceed to University of Oxford – one of the oldest and best Universities in the World famous for its exceptional teaching, research and learning opportunities. We also visit Brasenose College - constituent colleges situated in the heart of the University of Oxford.
- Windsor Castle
- University of Oxford
- The world famous, Brasenose College
Today we visit Warner Bros. Studio and step on to authentic sets, discover the magic behind spellbinding special effects and explore the behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter film series. It’s time now to say goodbye! England Scotland Amsterdam Brussels Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will proceed to London Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. After completing airport formalities, England Scotland Amsterdam Brussels Tour guests will travel back to Mumbai with Veena World Tour Manager. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can be dropped at London Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. England Scotland Amsterdam Brussels Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - London // Brussels - Mumbai. We use combination of Airlines like Air India / Turkish Airlines / Qatar Airways / Emirates etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Guest can pay by Cash/cheque/ Demand Draft / Debit card / credit card For Debit / Credit Card payment additional 1.63 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour