Egypt Greece Turkey Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport-respective airline terminal, four hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to Cairo - capital of Egypt and the largest city in the Arab world. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at Cairo Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached Egypt can meet the scheduled group as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city. Today we explore Cairo city, we visit World Famous Egyptian Museum - home to the most extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities in the world. Later we enjoy the wonderful and spectacular view of Cairo city from Cairo tower observatory deck. Later you get a chance to photograph yourself at Citadel and Mohammad Ali Mosque – the mosque is located in the centre of the Citadel is a grandiose Ottoman structure, constructed during early 19th century.
- Visit world famous Egyptian Museum
- Cairo Tower Observatory
Today we do full day excursion to Alexandria - second-largest city in Egypt and a major economic centre. Upon arrival we explore Alexandria city, we visit Roman Amphitheatre – an impressively well-preserved structure composed of 13 terraces constructed in the traditional Greek style with a flat stage in the centre of the lowest level, The Catacombs – a historical archaeological site located in Alexandria and is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Middle Ages. These catacombs make up the largest-known Roman burial site in Egypt, Pompeii’s Pillar – a Roman triumphal column in Alexandria and is one of the largest monoliths of the ancient times. Later we see Qaitbay Citadel – a 15th century defensive fortress built to protect the city from invading Crusaders.
- Visit Roman Amphitheater
- Pompeii’s Pillar
Today we visit The Great Pyramids of Giza – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it was built as tombs for the mighty Pharaohs and is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. We enter the second Pyramid to see what lies inside. Later we take a photo stop at the giant figure of Sphinx - a limestone statue of a reclining sphinx, a mythical creature with the body of a lion and the head of a human. In the evening we enjoy dining experience along the Nile dinner cruise.
- Visit Great Pyramids of Giza
- Enjoy Nile River Cruise
Today we travel from Cairo to Athens by flight. Athens – Capital and largest city of Greece. The birth place of democracy and the heart of the Ancient Greek civilization. Upon arrival we walk through Plaka- the oldest section of Athens. It has a village feel, with narrow cobblestone streets lined with tiny shops selling jewellery, clothes and local ceramics.
- Walk through Plaka
Today we will explore the fabulous Greek islands on a full day cruise from Athens. We discover three of the most beautiful islands of Saronic Gulf. Poros Island- so-called Lemon Forest, an idyllic spot filled with citrus trees, windmills and waterfalls, Hydra Island- one of the most cosmopolitan Greek islands. In Hydra Island, you won’t see any cars! Everyone uses their foot, boats or donkeys to get around the island, Aegina Island- a picturesque island, boasting elegant neoclassical buildings, narrow alleys and a bustling seafront promenade.
- Explore Greek islands through Saronic Cruise
Today we travel from Athens to Santorini by flight. Santorini - known as ‘black pearl of Aegean and it is one of the most spectacular Greek islands. In the evening we visit Black Sand Beach- famous for the black volcanic sand. The past volcanic eruptions have formed the island of Santorini and have given its beaches a distinctive characteristic. Later we walk through Fira- the capital of Santorini, is the central square of the island
- Visit Black sand beach
- Walking tour of Fira
Today we explore Santorini village, we visit Prophet Ilias monastery- built by two monks in 1711 on the highest peak of Santorini at 565 meters above sea level. In that era, it was an important cultural and educational center that undoubtedly offered a great social work, Pyrgos village- a hillside village surrounded by blue domed churches and vineyards, Megalochori village- one of the most picturesque villages on the island. Its existence is recorded back to the 17th century. Home to historical mansions, old traditional houses, pirate hideaways and wine canavas, later we proceed to visit Oia village – the most famous of all villages of Santorini. It is known throughout the world for its beauty, fantastic sunset and the famous Blue Dome. Upon arrival we walk through the village and admire its beautiful sunset.
- Visit the Blue Dome
- Visit Prophet Ilias monastery
Today we travel from Santorini to Athens by flight. Upon arrival we explore Athens city, we see Hadrian’s Arch Monument – part of a wall separating the old and new cities of Athens, Royal Palace- the neoclassical building that now houses the Parliament of Greece, Olympic stadium - home of the first modern Olympic Games in 1896 and remains the only stadium in the world built entirely out of marble. Later we visit Temple of Olympia Zeus – a former colossal temple at the centre of Athens, dedicated to Zeus God, the chief of the Olympian Gods, Acropolis Museum- consistently rated as one of the best museums in the world. With a collection spanning over 1,500 years, Acropolis site- an ancient citadel located on a rocky outcrop above the city of Athens and contains the remains of several ancient buildings of great architectural and historic significance, Parthenon– The temple that dominates the hill of the Acropolis. Also known as an enduring symbol of western civilization.
- City orientation tour of Athens
- Acropolis Museum
- Temple of Olympia Zeus
Today we travel from Athens to Cappadocia by flight. Cappadocia - best known for its moon-like landscape, Underground cities, Caves Churches and houses in the rocks. In the evening we enjoy whirling dervish show – the part of the Turkish history, tradition, culture and beliefs.
- Enjoy whirling Dervish Show
Today we explore Cappadocia city, we visit the famous valleys of Cappadocia like Devrent Valley – also known as Imagination Valley. It was never inhabited by humans. There are no rock-hewn churches or ancient castles, nor are there any troglodyte caves or pigeon homes. Instead what draws visitors to Devrent Valley is the incredible pink hued rock formations and geological anomalies that have been formed by centuries of erosion, Pasabag Valley – also known as Monk Valley. Pasabag contains some of the most striking fairy chimneys in Cappadocia with twin and even triple rock caps - formations that are unique even for Cappadocia! Locals refer to them as the mushroom-shaped fairy chimneys, Goreme open air museum- the UNESCO World Heritage site which hosts the most important Byzantine cave churches in the world that where the monks and nuns pursued monastic life, Kaymakli underground city - one of the most famous and the widest Underground city of the Cappadocia. Kaymakli’s history dates back to Hittites and Phrygians Period in the 7th and 8th century B.C. Kaymakli Underground City has acted as a safe haven for those fleeing from religious persecution, and it was mainly used by Christians during the Byzantine era for protection from invading Arabs. They estimate that up to 3,500 people once lived here. In the evening, we visit Ceramic Workshop - the area is famous for the art work, souvenirs and household utensils all made from the red clay of the Avanos River.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage site – Goreme open air museum
- Visit Underground city – Kaymakli
- Visit Ceramic workshop
Today we proceed to Pamukkale – known for the mineral-rich thermal waters flowing down white travertine terraces on a nearby hillside. It neighbours Hierapolis, an ancient Roman spa city founded around 190 B.C. En route we visit Mevlana Mausoleum at Konya- also known as the Green Mausoleum or Green Dome, is the original lodge of the Mevlevi Whirling Dervishes. It contains the tomb and shrine of the Mevlana, which remains an important place of pilgrimage.
- Visit to Pamukkale - Famous for its beautiful snow-white 'petrified' waterfalls
- Visit Mevlana Mausoleum
Today we visit the beautiful snow white ‘Cotton Castle’- one of the most visited places in Turkey. The word Pamukkale means ‘cotton castle’ in Turkish. It contains hot springs and travertines, terraces of carbonate minerals left by the flowing water. It is located in Turkey's Inner Aegean region, in the River Menderes valley, later we visit the ancient city of Hierapolis- a UNESCO World Heritage site. The name Hierapolis also means the sacred city. Here we visit its masterpiece theatre. In the afternoon we proceed to Izmir - a city on Turkey’s Aegean coast, was founded by the Greeks, taken over by the Romans and rebuilt by Alexander the Great. En route we visit Textile Outlet - Textile industry is one of the most important sectors in the economy of Turkey in terms of GDP, exports, and employment. Upon arrival in Izmir, we take a photo stop at Izmir Clock Tower - a historic clock tower in Konak Square and was built in 1901 to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Abdülhamid II's accession to the throne.
- Visit Beautiful Cotton Castle
Today we travel from Izmir to Istanbul by flight. Istanbul - a major city in Turkey that straddles Europe and Asia across the Bosphorus Strait. Uppn arrival we enjoy Turkish dinner with show.
Today we visit Topkapi Palace – the largest and oldest palace in the world and the heart, brain and centre of the Ottoman Empire, Hippodrome square - also known as Atmeydani (Horse Square), Sultan Ahmet Tsami popularly known as Blue Mosque- a historical mosque in Istanbul. The mosque is known as the Blue Mosque because of blue tiles surrounding the walls of interior design, Hagia Sofia Museum – once the former Greek Orthodox Christian patriarchal cathedral, later an Ottoman imperial mosque and now a museum
- Visit Hagia Sophia Museum
- Blue Mosque
- Topkapi palace
Today we Experience the most scenic cruise through Bosphorus strait – a natural strait and an internationally significant waterway. It forms part of the continental boundary between Europe and Asia. Later we visit Grand Bazaar – the largest and oldest covered markets in the world. Here we can shop for famous flavoured Turkish tea, Turkish Ceramics, Carpets, textiles it’s time now to say goodbye! Egypt Greece Turkey Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will proceed to Istanbul Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. After completing airport formalities, Egypt Greece Turkey Tour guests will travel back to Mumbai with Veena World Tour Manager. Joining & Leaving (J&L) guests can be dropped at Istanbul Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Egypt Greece Turkey Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
- Experience scenic Bosphorus strait through a Cruise
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Cairo // Cairo - Athens // Athens - Cappadocia // Izmir - Istanbul // Istanbul - Mumbai We use a combination of airlines like Turkish Airline / Emirates etc.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour