Dubai with Lapita Resort Diwali Special
STARTS FROM Ex-Dubai
Luxury at its ultimate pinnacle. Enjoy an opulent stay at Lapita Hotel and experience the amazing world of Dubai Parks and Resorts. visit the land of miracles; a city shining with skyscrapers, glittering malls, traditional souks, golden desert sands and incredible hospitality that is luxurious and humble.
- Visit world's tallest tower in Dubai, Burj Khalifa
- Have an amazing time at Bollywood Park, Dubai
- An amazing time aboard the Dhow Dinner Cruise
- Thrilling Desert Safari in the sand dunes of Dubai
- Explore Dubai Mall's Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Extend your holiday in Dubai
- Visit Aquaventure & Lost Chamber
- Witness the grand Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi
- 03 Nights’ accommodation at suggested or similar category hotel
- 01 Night accommodation at suggested or similar category hotel
- One way interhotel transfer on Private basis
- Meals – Breakfast and Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return Airport transfer on private basis
- Dhow cruise with transfer on shared coach basis
- Half day City tour and Desert Safari with transfer on shared coach basis
- Burj Khalifa 124th Floor (Non-Prime Slot), Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo with return transfers on Shared coach basis
- Any 1 park access for 1 Day while Lapita resort stay
- Dubai Visa Fees
- Ok to board
- 5% GST on total package price
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc,
- Insurances charges
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.