Scheduled Departure City
Middle East is calling! Hop onboard an amazing journey that will take you on top of the world and let you be one with the golden sands of the Arabian desert. Discover the inspiring land of miracles, Dubai.
- Visit world's tallest tower in Dubai, Burj Khalifa
- Ride the Palm Monorail & spot 'Atlantis The Palm'
- Have an amazing time at Bollywood Parks, Dubai
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Sneak a Peek!
- Enjoy shopping at Gold Souk - gold market of Dubai
- Photo-stop near Burj Al Arab on Jumeirah Beach
- An amazing Dhow Dinner Dinner Cruise experience
- Witness the amazing Fountain Show at Dubai Mall
- Drive through the famous Sheikh Zayed Road
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- Long Distance Coaches (LDC) for road journeys
- Prime seat availability in coaches
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- Guests travelling on the international tours, will be couriered their snacks hamper at their residence or any other address they prefer. Guests can also collect their snacks hamper from the nearest Veena World sales office/ the preferred sales office/ key sales partner office or where they have booked their tour
- Hot & humid
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Proper passport with min 6 months validity from the date of departure along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa.
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour.
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Ticket
- Passport pouch & Passport
- Travel Insurance
- Snack Hamper
- Universal Adaptor.
• The guests who possess valid USA Visa are eligible for On Arrival Dubai Visa. • Such on arrival Visa fees to be paid by guest at the immigration. • For USA Passport Holder's, Dubai VISA will be On Arrival. Link to Visa Documents: United Arab Emirates : https://bit.ly/2Ge66cA
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- The guests who possess valid USA Visa are eligible for On Arrival Dubai Visa. Such on arrival Visa fees to be paid by guest at the immigration. To avail this option valid USA Visa copy to be submitted at the time of booking. Visa fee reduction will be applicable and processed upon submission of such valid USA Visa. It is mandatory to carry the passport with valid USA Visa while going on tour.
- For USA Passport Holder's, Dubai VISA will be On Arrival. To avail this option valid USA Passport copy to be submitted at the time of booking. Visa fee reduction will be applicable and processed upon submission of such valid USA passport copy. It is mandatory yo carry the valid passport while going on tour.
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case, a particular sightseeing cannot be covered or visited on the Tour, owing to any kind of unavoidable political, environmental or social circumstances, then it will be replaced with other best possible alternative sightseeing.
- Miracle Garden is operational during Nov to May, hence guest booked during that period can enjoy Miracle garden.
- Kindly remember while entering the Mosque ladies are requested to cover their head and wear full sleeves clothes. Also it is advisory for men not wear shorts or sleeveless t-shirts.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.