Dubai Abu Dhabi with Ferrari World and Bollywood Park
Tour Coming Soon
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures
Tour Feedback MEMJ250922 Dubai : Dear Team Veena, We are leaving Dubai with lifetime memories and amazing experiences. It was a wonderful tour to Dubai and Abu Dhabi...once in a lifetime experience. We became a family here. Our team leader Mr Rajesh Salvi was a gem of a person..he was like a family to us since day one. He helped us in every way possible to make this tour a success. Thank you so much team Veena and Mr Rajesh for making this happen. Hoping for many more adventures with you. Yours sincerely Priyank Dilip Kute
Its was really a very good experience, both our tour managers Mr. Rajesh and Mr. Akshay were very helpful and informative. I would recommend this tour to my friends and family for sure. And would love make some others trips with veena world.
Feedback for Dubai Tour. : The tour was amazing experience. It was most enjoyable due to cooperation & support by efficient tour manager Mr. Rajesh Salvi. Transportation & food was of good quality. The manager was most caring for seniors. Hotel accomodation was standard one. Really we enjoyed the said Tour.
Feedback for our Dubai Tour code- MEMJ dated 13th Sep to 19th Sep. : Hi, It is a great pleasure to let you know that we are delighted with services you provided on our Dubai tour; and our tour was memorable one with a very cooperative team/group. Enjoyed a lot. All arrangements were excellent.Time and Tour management was excellent. Special mention to our Tour Guide Mr. Nimesh Lad who was so knowledgeable, experienced, caring and of great help. Thanks & Regards, Pravin & Supriya Khese
Why travel with Veena World
Read this to prepare for your tour in the best way!
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- TCS(5% or 10%)is applicable on GST inclusive price for international tour.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance for 60 years and above
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- As everyone is becoming a frequent traveller now, we suggest that you make your own travel accessories kit to ensure a stress free holiday.
- Always make sure to carry less and light luggage, use a four wheel small or medium suitcase and please make sure that you are carrying only one suitcase per person. This will ensure that you will travel smartly and without any inconveniences.
- It is also recommended that you have one cross shoulder bag or haversack for your handy needs which will ensure that you are comfortable at the time of sightseeing and also easy for photography during your tour.
- A smart cap/hat and sunglasses are definitely something that you should have in your kit.
- Though Veena World provides all three meals, that is breakfast, lunch, dinner and Veena World treats as per the itinerary, you can carry dry snacks of your choice in small sealed packets for munching during air travel or road journeys.
- If you are travelling during the monsoon or to destinations where it is rainy, please carry a small umbrella or poncho.
- For international tours, please carry a universal adapter for charging your cameras and mobile phones.
- Ensure that your clothing and footwear is suitable for the destination you are travelling to.
Need to Know
Things to consider before the trip!
- Hot & humid
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Dubai or Abu Dhabi // Dubai or Abu Dhabi - Mumbai. We use combination of Airlines like Indigo / Go Air / Etihad / Oman Air
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Cancellation Policy & Payment Terms
We keep it transparent, crystal clear!
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
Want luxury? Add luxury at minimum cost!