Tour Type Customized HolidaysTour Code #SHMA2
From Saharan dunes to the peaks of the High Atlas, Morocco has it all. Lyrical landscapes carpet this slice of North Africa like the richly coloured and patterned rugs you’ll lust after in local cooperatives.
Arrive in Casablanca and proceed for your transfer to your hotel in a private vehicle.
Later we proceed for a city tour of Casablanca (depends upon the arrival of your time). Start with Park “de La LigueArabe”, a huge garden with avenues lined with tall palm trees, fichus, arcades, pergolas and flower beds. Moving north, work your way up to the old medina, moving through Place Mohammed V and Nations Unions, the main focal points of New city. Later we visit the famous Mosque Hassan II designed by the French architect Michel Pinseau. End the day by visiting Anfa District a AinDiab Sea Resort.
Overnight stay in Casablanca.
If arrival flight is late in the day the city tour will take place next day in morning.
Today after breakfast we proceed to Rabat. Followed by half day city tour of Rabat. Start the tour by the Hassan tower, which stands on the hill overlooking the Wadi Bouregreg. Next door, visit the beautiful Mausoleum of Mohammed V. Next walk around the picturesque Almohad northern walls of the Oudaïa Kasbah. Visit Bab Oudaïa, a monumental gate and example of Almohad military architecture. Before moving out from the medina, relax in the Moorish style Andalusian garden. Overnight stay in Rabat.
Today after breakfast in your hotel, proceed to Fes. On your way to Fes explore the breath taking archaeological site of Volubilis. Begin your day by discovering the fascinating Roman ruins which reveals how the Roman Empire transformed the original Carthaginian settlement into a typical Roman city. Continue your journey by visiting Mekens. Begin your tour of Meknes at Bab Mansour. First we will pass through the triumphal arch. Enter Place El-Hedime (Square of Ruins) which links the medina and the kasbah. Browse Rue de Souks, a street filled with hardware merchants (akarir), corn chandlers (bezzazine) and metalsmiths (haddadin). Next visit the En-Nejjarine Mosque, a 12th century Almohad built structure. Before moving on, to see the square towers and zellijtilework of Bab el-Berdaïne gateway, catch the action of Ed-DlalaKissaria. Drive to Fes, check in to your hotel. Overnight stay in Fes.
Today after breakfast in your hotel. Start your tour with Fes el- Bali through the symmetrical horse shoe arches at Bab Boujeloud (The Blue Gate). Upon entering the main street of the medina named TalaaKebira, you will see lines of shops covered by canopies. Make your way to the Karaouiyine Mosque which is one of the oldest in the world and functioned as the first university in Morocco. Continue your tour along the streets passing by most important buildings including Dar el- Magana, a fourteenth century water clock and Zaouia el Tijaniya, containing the tomb of Ahmed el Tijani. Stop to visit the Ech Cherabliyine Masjid (Mosque of the Slipper makers) then browse the souks selling henna, slippers, caftans, silks, jewelry and spices. Next visit UNESCO recognized site, Fondouk el- Najjarine. Later visit the Museum Dar el- Batha and enter Bab el Ftouh. The tour ends by exploring the royal palace and many interesting quarters including the Moulay Abdalllah Quarter. Overnight stay in Fes.
Today after breakfast in your hotel proceed to Erfoud via Midelt and the Ziz canyons a spectacular route offering wonderful scenery of the Atlas. Erg Chebbi is a strikingly strange natural formation of sand dunes. On the top of the flattest area you could imagine, suddenly a long mountain of sand rises. Later check in to your camp stay. The camp is in the heart of the dunes. Enjoy your special night under the stars at this beautiful oasis in a tent camp. On this journey you will experience a camel ride at sunset and sunrise from the top of the dunes. Your desert experience includes an authentic Moroccan dinner under the stars.
Overnight stay in Merzouga.
Early wake-up to witness the sun rise. Breakfast in the Camp, then proceed to Rissani the holy city where Moulay Ali Cherif, ancestor of the Alaouite dynasty is buried. Then visit Kasbah built in the 17th century and the KsarAbbar ruins. Continue your journey to Tineghir on the way visit Todra canyons which rocks reach 250m of altitude. Later proceed to Ouarzazate via Boumalne and El KelaaM’gouna. This route is called the road of the "Thousand Kasbahs". It is worth stopping there to take some pictures of great panorama of Oases and Kasbahs over the valley. Later arrive in Ouarzazate. Overnight stay in Ouarzazate.
Today after breakfast in your hotel proceed for a tour of main Kasbahs: “Tifoultoute and Taourirt”. This beautiful structure is converted into an inn and its rooms offer travellers a splendid view across the valley of the Oued Ouarzazate and the Jebel Saghro. Then continue to Ait Benhadou Kasbah which is the most spectacular fortress in the south of Morocco. The fortified village of Aït Benhaddou has been classified by UNESCO as one of the world’s cultural treasures. Then make your way to Marrakesh via TizinTichka, over the highest pass in Morocco mountain, is a spectacular route offering wonderful scenery of the Atlas and Taddert. Overnight stay in Marrakesh
Today after breakfast, proceed for full day Marrakesh city tour. Your introduction to Marrakesh will begin in the Medina, the old quarter of Marrakesh. In Djemma el Fna square, you will visit the famous 12th century Koutoubia Mosque and minaret. Then we visit the Lower Medina to explore more of Marrakesh’s secrets: the 16th century Saadian Tombs with stark towers, the ruined 16th century El Badhi palace, and the Mellah the Jewish quarter. Later proceed through the labyrinth streets and pathway of the Djemma el Fna. Enjoy aromatic smells, taste fresh squeezed orange juice and venture into the souks specializing in Berber carpets, silver jewellery, artisan workshops, handmade shoes and tanneries. Overnight stay in Marrakesh.
Today after breakfast, proceed Casablanca for your journey back home. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook\email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Visit blue town of Chefchaouen
Hot air ballooning near Atlas Mountains
Visit Orika Valley
- 01 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Casablanca
01 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Rabat
02 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Fes
01 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Merzouga
01 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Ouarzazate
02 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Marrakesh
Meals – as specified in the itinerary
Entry fees to monuments as per the itinerary including Hassan II Mosque
Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary in Private Vehicle with professional driver
- GST 5%
Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
Visa and Insurances charges
Any other meals other than specified above
Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
| Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure || % of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person) |
| D-0 to 5 || 100% |
| D-6 to 15 || 75% |
| D-16 to 30 || 75% |
| D-31 to 45 || 50% |
| D-46 to 60 || 30% |
| D-61 to 90 || 20% |
| D-91 to 120 || 15% |
| D-121 to 900 || 10% |
*Terms & Conditions
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person) ||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person) ||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st October, 2020
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 15:00hrs and checkout would be 10:00hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel.