North India is the land of breathtaking beauty and spiritual bliss! What could be more amazing than a journey to the historic capital of India, New Delhi alongwith the chance to witness the wonder of the world - Taj Mahal! Explore Delhi Agra on this splendid tour and make incredible memories...
Delhi Agra Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at Delhi Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached Delhi can meet the scheduled group at Sightseeing place or hotel as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival Veena World Tour Manager will meet all Delhi Agra Tour guests and proceed to Red fort - Combining features of Indian, Persian and Timurid forms of architecture. In the evening we visit Akshardham Temple – known as World's Largest Comprehensive Hindu Temple and witness the spectacular sound & light show.
- Visit Red Fort
- Akshardham Temple
- Sound and Light Show
Today we explore the city of Delhi, we drive past India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Parliament House and we visit Raj Ghat. Later we visit Bahai Temple – which is built of Greek white marble in the shape of Lotus flower, Qutub Minar - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In the evening we visit Kingdom of Dreams – the ultimate entertainment destination which brings to us a blend of India's culture, heritage, art, crafts, cuisine and performing arts.
- Bahai Temple
- Qutub Minar
- kingdom of Dreams
Today we proceed to Agra - a historic city on the banks of the Yamuna river known for its monuments, forts, palaces, mausoleums traditional shopping centres and bazaars. Upon arrival we visit Taj Mahal – One of New Seven Wonders of the World and symbol of eternal love. Later we visit Agra fort – Main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty.
- Visit Taj Mahal
- Explore Agra Fort
Today we proceed to Delhi. Upon arrival we visit the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. It’s time now to say goodbye! Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can be dropped at Delhi Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Delhi Agra Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of Delhi Agra Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes you a very blissful and successful life ahead.
- Visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Our Traveller Reviews
We just returned from Delhi Agra tour last night. The experience was truly amazing. Right from the commencement till the conclusion, every moment was made memorable by Veena World. The representatives were very kind and approachable. Thank you for a wonderful experience.read more
Shivaji YewareMar 28, 2019
My family and I visited to Delhi-Agra this week from 10th November to 14 November and took one of your tours. I just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed it. Our tour manager Mr. Chaitanya ranbhor and assistant tour manager Mr. Omkar pawaskar were great guide were very informative, cooperative and entertaining.. Even though this was short trip it was well planned and we almost completely our all sightseeing.. Food was good nd hotel too. Thank you (chaitanya & Omkar) soo much for helping to make our trip such an enjoyable memorable experience. Regardless, even we return from amazing trip, we are planning to take another tour offered by your company.read more
Mr.Shrikant BuddheNov 10, 2018
Veena World Moments
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- Cool in winters and warm in summers.
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
- For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag(at 1st Destination)
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour