Tour Guests will arrive at Amritsar Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Dalhousie. Upon arrival free time to relax and explore the surroundings. In the evening we have a short Meet and Greet session.
- Welcome to Dalhousie. Your Veena World tour begins.
Today morning we visit Khajjiar – famous as Mini Switzerland. Here those who are with adventure spirit can experience thrilling activities like zorbing, paragliding, etc. at an additional cost, Ajit Singh Smarak – memorial dedicated to revolutionary nationalist Ajit Singh during the time of British Rule in India. Later we visit Chamundi Devi Temple at Chamba. Also get a chance to view Mani Mahesh Mountain Range popularly known as Mini Kailash. Evening stroll along the Ravi River and Boating at Chamera Dam.
- Ajit Singh Smarak
- Boating at Chamera Dam
Today morning we visit Saint John's Church – Victorian era church. Later proceed to Dharamshala – formerly known as Bhagsu and famed as the holy residence of Dalai Lama important monk of Tibetan Buddhism. Upon arrival we have free time for relaxing and explore surroundings.
- Saint John's Church
Today we explore Dharamshala. We visit Dalai Lama Monastery - Serene Temple complex known for its ornamental facade, vibrant prayer halls & mountain locale, Bhagsu naag Temple - believed to be an ancient temple where Lord Shiva had prevailed himself and Dharamshala Cricket Ground - a picturesque cricket stadium surrounded by snow-capped mountains and lush green hills, located in the city of Dharamshala. Later we have free time for shopping at Mcleodganj Bazaar.
- Dalai Lama Monastery
- Bhagsu naag Temple
- Dharamshala Cricket Ground
Today we proceed to Amritsar. Upon arrival, we visit Jallianwala Bagh (subject to operation) – a historic garden and memorial of national importance preserved in the memory of those who were killed in the Jallianwala Massacre that happened on 13th April 1919 and Partition Musuem – world's first Museum dedicated to the Partition of 1947. Later we visit Golden Temple – also known as Harmandir Sahib or Darbar Sahib is the holiest Gurdwara and the most important pilgrimage site of Sikhism, here we also see Akal Takht – throne of immortal and highest seat of authority of Khalsa. We then view Golden Temple by Night – Golden temple at night is certainly a treat for the eyes & soul.
- Jallianwala Bagh
- Partition Musuem
- Golden Temple
Today we have free time for shopping. We visit Attari Wagah Border (subject to operation) – to witness the prestigious lowering of the flags ceremony daily military practice that the security forces of India and Pakistan have jointly followed since 1959. Later in the evening we enjoy the Sound & Light Show at Gobindgarh Fort.
- Attari Wagah Border
- Sound & Light Show at Gobindgarh Fort
Today we proceed to Amritsar Farm. Upon arrival we indulge in the local experience of Farm, wherein, we can enjoy the Bullock Cart Ride, Tractor Ride, followed by the Walking Tour of the Farm and the Dairy Farm. We also enjoy the local cuisines of Punjab.
- Amritsar Farm
Today morning we visit the Punjab State War Heroes Memorial & Museum, built to showcase the supreme sacrifices made by the Punjabis while serving in the armed forces.
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Amritsar airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home.
We request all guests to abide by the mandatory requirements for travel to the destination, such as RT-PCR tests, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4/5 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
- Punjab State War Heroes Memorial & Museum
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
|Child (5 - 11) With Mattress|
|Child (2 - 4)|
|Child (5 - 11) Without Mattress|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Dalhousie - India||Hotel Dalhousie Heights/ TBA - Dalhousie/ TBA /or similar||22 Apr - 24 Apr|
|Dharamshala - India||Aamod Shiva Sanctuary/ TBA/ TBA - Dharamshala /or similar||24 Apr - 26 Apr|
|Amritsar - India||Regenta Central/ TBA - Amritsar/ LEMON TREE HOTEL /or similar||26 Apr - 28 Apr|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Amritsar Airport||Amritsar Airport|
Dalhousie Dharamshala Amritsar
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-02 yrs
Our Traveller Reviews
Amritsar Dalhousie Dharamshala
The tour was excellent all credit goes to veenaworld and our tour leaders sachin pandey and siddharth Kore. They both were kind and helpful. Siddharth dada was cool and calm. Sachin dada knew each and everything, he also answered some tricky questions with confidence and they were absolutely right. Hotels were beautiful especially dharmashala and Amritsar's reagenta. Farm stay was yet another an best experience. Food was delicious. All sightseeings were good we completed all of them. The overall tour was great and enjoyable. I would surely visit veenaworld for the next tour and ask for these specific people siddharth Kore and sachin pandey again as the tour leaders in our next tours. Thank you for such an amazing experienceread more
BALLAL ATREMay 17, 2019
Amritsar Dalhousie Dharamshala
I travelled with Veena world to Amritsar Dharamshala Dalhousie. It was my first trip with Veena World and I felt everthing was perfect. It was fun and memorable trip. Everything went right: people on board were friendly, always with a smile, food was especially delightful. All our rooms were cosy, nice and clean. Was very happy with the variety of activities and choice of sights and hotels. Our tour manager Mr. Nitin Narkar was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Also, our tour assistant Mr. Sameer Pagare guided us really well. Was very soft spoken and always there to help us. Their respective experience made our trip perfect. Would surely recommend Veena World to all my friends. (It was a friend of mine who had recommended travelling with Veena World) Would like to thank Veena world for such an amazing experience. I had a fantastic time.read more
Ms. Dharti KothariMar 27, 2019
Amritsar Dalhousie Dharamshala
We had a tour with veena world to himachal on 29th april of Amritsar dharamshala n dalhousie i would like to say that the idea of Amritsar farm stay was awesome we thoroughly enjoyed it n all the programs were well lined up n well executed the entire tour was well organised. I would also like to say that the TM swapnil sawant n ATM sanket gawade was doing there jobs really well it really feels great when the TM is taking initiative for everything n helping out everyone and hattsoff to sanket gawade who was so calm n patient with the kids of our grp they were so clumsy n mischievous that we all use to get angry on them and their main target use to be sanket they use to irritate sanket so much but he always use to calmly handle them. I noticed this time that there was a on tour feedback calls from company which is a good tought as if there is any suggestions the company can get to know during the tour this on tour feedback should be done during all the tours. I had travelled through veena world from last 3 yrs n this was my 6th tour n this was the first time this initiative has been taken good work ? thanks for making tour successful and memorable n because of this comfort that we get with veena world is the reason everytime me n my family travel our first priority is always veena world the credit definitely goes to back team for arranging everything but also our booking executive Ms.Arati mohite who helped us planning this tour and last but not the least our TM and ATM swapnil Sawant and sanket gawade.read more
Ms. Shweta KaleApr 29, 2018
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class airfare and airport taxes for tour guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for tour
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- GST of 5% to be paid over and above the tour price Any increase in Airfare, Airport tax, Fuel surcharge and any new taxes introduced and levied by the Government Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category Cost of Insurance Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai – Amritsar // Amritsar – Mumbai
- We use GoAir / Indigo Airline
- A/C Vehicle Type - depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry one passport size photo.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour