Coorg with Taj Madikeri Resort & Spa
STARTS FROM Ex-Mangalore
Experience what it feels like to be in the lap of luxury amidst spellbinding nature! Explore the quaint hill station of Coorg in Karnataka and enjoy a lavish stay at Taj Madikeri Coorg that will redefine your ideas of hospitality and indulgence.
- Stay at Taj Madikeri Resort & Spa
- Explore Coorg
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Relax your senses at the Jiva spa
- Extend your stay at Mysore
- Visit the coffee plantations
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation at Taj Madikeri Resort & Spa, Coorg. (Standard is based on Superior Charm Rooms, Deluxe is based on Deluxe Delight Rooms and premium on Premium Indulgence Cottage)
- Meals – Buffet breakfast (Except day 1)and a four course set meal at Ferntree
- Transfers and Sightseeing by comfortable A/C car
- For Coorg Nishani Hike and Stream Walk once during the stay
- 15 percent discount on Food and Soft Beverages at Ferntree once during the stay
- 15 percent discount on spa
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc,Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included,Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included
- 5% GST on total package cost
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Holiday Price Validity: 01 Oct 2019- 31 Mar 2020 (Blackout dates: 25th-28th October and 16th Dec 2019 to 11th Jan 2020) .Price is not valid at the time of fair, Festivals and Events. Rates are subject to change.
- Confirmation of rooms is subject to availability.
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check in and late check – out subject to availability
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable.
- Please not that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving Licence, Passport
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own. Itinerary is subject to change.
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability.
- The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- The quotation is based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest.
- This package price is valid for Indian nationals only