Tour Type Customized HolidaysTour Code #SHVN4
Comprised of dense green rice paddies and winding rivers, Mekong Delta is like no other region in Vietnam. Explore the UNESCO protected site Ninh Binh by taking a paddleboat along its shimmering rivers and climbing to the top of its fabled peaks.
Welcome to Vietnam. Arrive at Noi Bai International Airport, meet and greet by local guide and proceed to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Hanoi or “River-bound City” as its name literally means is Vietnam’s capital with a thousand-year-old history dating back to 1010. The city’s fascinating beauty which is characterized by unique cultural relics, ancient streets of antique houses, elegant French colonial buildings, tree-lined boulevards and romantic lakes has made it one of the most charming cities of Asia. Overnight in Hanoi.
Peak season surcharges will be applicable during festivals, events, Christmas, New Year & Lunar New Year 2020.
Optional Pre book your Indian Dinner (set menu) with transfers for the entire holiday at additional price of USD 99 per person.
Dear Guest, Please note that it is mandatory to pay tips USD 3 per day to per guide and per driver directly.
'Vietnam VISA on arrival approval letter' charges USD 10 per person will be applicable. VISA on arrival Fees to be paid directly.
After breakfast, you can opt for any one from the below mentioned tours. Overnight in Hanoi.
1) Hanoi Full day city tour – Visit Ho Chi Minh Complex which features the life of Ho Chi Minh, the nation’s founder. At the complex, visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the colonial Presidential Palace, the One Pillar Pagoda. Continue to the Temple of Literature, known as the first university of Vietnam built in 1070 by the Ly Dynasty to honor Confucius, sages and outstanding Vietnamese scholars. In Afternoon: continue the tour to one of the following museums of choice namely: The Museum of Fine Arts, the National Museum of Vietnamese History, the Museum of Revolution, the Museum of Military History or the Museum of Ethnology. Late afternoon, visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple located on an islet in the lake. Hoan Kiem Lake is the center point of Hanoi and home to a rare endangered giant turtle species. Its name “Returned Sword” comes from a legend of a sacred sword being lent to an ancient Vietnamese King by a holy turtle from the lake and later returned to the turtle. Shop or walk at leisure in the Old Quarter of 36 ancient streets.
2) Ninh Binh Full Day Tour from Hanoi - Visit Rural life & quiet places in Ninh Binh Visit Hoa Lu ancient capital of Vietnam under Dinh, Le and Ly Dynasty. Enjoy Tam Coc boat trip to see amazing “Halong Bay on land” Cycling around the village to discover the life of local people. Climbing mountain trip of Mua cave to enjoy amazing views of Tam Coc, villages, rice fields.
After breakfast, checkout from Hanoi hotel and proceed to Ha Long, which is about 160 km or 3.5-hour drive away. On the way, you will see some rural areas of the Red River Delta with plenty of chances to take photos of Vietnamese farmers working in paddy fields. Stop half way to visit a handicraft workshop of fine clothes and embroidered paintings.
Arrive at the jetty in Ha Long City towards noon and proceed with check-in formalities. Be welcomed onboard and have lunch will be served while cruising towards the bay itself. In the afternoon, enjoy some visits and/or activities (depending on each boat’s itinerary) or just spend some time relaxing on board. Towards the end of the day the boat sets anchor for the night among the karst formations. Dinner is served on board. Overnight in Ha Long.
Today enjoy the fresh morning in the middle of the bay, the sun rises on Ha Long in the morning and breakfast is served (brunch on some boats) while the vessels cruise slowly through the magnificent rock formations and back towards port. Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi. Arrival Hanoi, proceed to the airport for flight to Ho Chi Minh. (Flight not included) Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City, welcome by guide and proceed to hotel for check in. Ho Chi Minh City formerly named Saigon is the largest city and economic centre of Vietnam always bustled with activities of modern life. It is where businesses converge and shoppers indulge themselves into unlimited choices. However, the city also carries with it a rich historical legacy in contrast with its dazzling glamor. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
As the cruise arrives back by noon , We recommend you to book flights flying to Ho Chi Minh post 1730 Hrs.
After breakfast, proceed for a half-day tour to the Cu Chi Tunnels, 75 km Northwest of downtown Ho Chi Minh City, which were once a major underground hideout and resistance base of Viet Cong forces during the two wars against the French and later on Americans. The tunnels, entirely hand-dug, formed a highly intricate network of interlinked multilevel passageways at times stretched as far as the Cambodian border and totalling over 120 km in length. Its complexity was beyond imagination containing meeting rooms, kitchens, wells, clinics, schools, depots, trenches and emergency exits all aimed for guerrilla warfare. The tunnels were deep and strong enough to withstand destructive bombings and self-contained enough to outlast prolonged sieges.
After, return to Ho Chi Minh City and take a half-day city tour to visit the War Remnants Museum, which features an extensive collection of exhibits including weaponry, photos and documentation on Vietnam’s wars with the French and Americans. Continue to Opera House, City Hall (outdoor visit). Free for shopping at Ben Thanh market or Saigon Square. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
After breakfast, you will be picked up and travel past miles of flat rice fields, along a bustling road to the Mekong Delta, the world’s largest delta and Vietnam's largest rice bowl.
On arrival in My Tho City, board a motorboat and navigate through intricate canals while observing the local daily life up close as well as the landscape of waterways and lush islands. Land on Thoi Son Island where you can listen to Southern traditional music performed by native artists. Next, you will change to a paddle boat to cruise through the narrow canals and visit households with traditional occupations of home-based coconut candy and rice-wine making. Continue travel by motorized boat to another island to visit a bee farm and taste tea with fresh honey from the beehives and enjoy fresh fruits. Interact with local residents to understand about the river life. Their economy is based mostly on tourism, mangoes, bananas and citrus fruit. On the return to My Tho, stop to visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda, a prominent local Buddhist structure built in 1850 with a unique architectural mixture of Vietnamese, Roman, Chinese and Cambodian styles characterized by a highly ornate façade. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
After breakfast proceed to Airport to board flight from Ho Chi Minh. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook / email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
cu chi tunnel vietnam
ho chi minh city vietnam
hoan kiem lake vietnam
- Visit Imperial City - Hue
Extend your stay to visit Cambodia
Private hot-mineral mud bath in Nha Trang
- Nha Trang Rafting Tour
- 2N accommodation in Hanoi at suggested or similar category hotels
1N accommodation in Halong Bay Overnight Cruise with all meals
3N accommodation in Ho Chi Minh at suggested or similar category hotels
Meals: Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary (Except Day 1)
Service of English Speaking Guide
Transfers and Sightseeings on private basis as mentioned in the itinerary
Entrance fees for all sightseeings and boat trip as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax
Drinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
5% GST on package price
Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
Insurance, VISA, gratuities and personal expenses
Tipping for guide and driver
Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
All other service not stated in the program
Compulsory dinner for Xmas and New Year Eve: TBA
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
| Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure || % of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person) |
| D-0 to 5 || 100% |
| D-6 to 15 || 75% |
| D-16 to 30 || 50% |
| D-31 to 45 || 40% |
| D-46 to 60 || 30% |
| D-61 to 90 || 20% |
| D-91 to 120 || 15% |
| D-121 to 900 || 10% |
*Terms & Conditions
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person) ||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person) ||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The above price is valid for travel till 15th Dec 2020
- Kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature