Canada West Coast
Scheduled Departure City
Where nature comes alive and breathtaking landscapes are aplenty! Welcome to Canada - Home to Niagara Falls and a traveler's dream come true. Journey with us to the 2nd largest country in the world to unfold stunning sights of its cities and the wonderful scenery of its abundant nature parks.
- Explore alpine landscapes of Banff National Park
- Be amazed by the stunning Athabasca Glacier
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Sneak a Peek!
- Enjoy Peak-to-Peak Gondola Ride at Whistler
- Visit the Maligne Canyon & Maligne Lake at Jasper
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour manager
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- AC Coaches for road journeys
- Prime seat availability in coaches
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of insurance up to 59 years of age
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- Guests travelling on the international tours, will be couriered their snacks hamper at their residence or any other address they prefer. Guests can also collect their snacks hamper from the nearest Veena World sales office/ the preferred sales office/ key sales partner office or where they have booked their tour
- Warm and Sunny in summers,cool in winters.
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Proper passport with min 6 months validity from the date of departure along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa.
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour.
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Ticket
- Passport pouch & Passport
- Travel Insurance
- Snack Hamper
- Universal Adaptor
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- This is a “Part tour” for the Alaska Canada (AMAD) tour. This facility is given to those guests who do not wish to go for the entire tour of Alaska Canada. For this part tour, Veena Worlds tour manager will accompany you at the first destination of your tour, i.e. Vancouver and your tour manager will be there with you throughout till you come back to India, For your journey towards Vancouver, the tour manager will not be there ,as he will be joining you from Seattle with the other Full tour Guests. The airport transfers at the first destination, at Vancouver and all the necessary guidance would be given to the guests, by our Veena World office and the tour manager. So there is nothing to worry about.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.