Canada Alaska Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport-respective airline terminal, four hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to Toronto - a dynamic metropolis with a core of soaring skyscrapers, all dwarfed by the iconic, free-standing CN Tower and many green spaces. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at Toronto Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached Canada can meet the scheduled group as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to Niagara Falls - Natural Wonder of the World and a dream of every person on the Earth to visit it. In the evening witness the illumination where Niagara Falls is transformed into an incredible, multi-coloured water and light masterpiece.
- Witness the illumination at Niagara
Get up close and personal with Canada’s most memorable experience! Today, we enjoy 'Horn blower' boat ride and get an opportunity to see the three falls – Canadian Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls (Subject to Operation) to view the Niagara Falls. Afterwards we experience the Journey behind the Falls that offers an unique view of the Falls from below and behind. Descend 150 ft. by elevator, where a short tunnel gives access to two outdoor observation decks and two portals located directly behind the Falls. Later, visit the Skylon Tower – an observation tower, 775 ft. above Niagara Falls gorge that overlooks both the American Falls, New York, the larger Horseshoe Falls, and Ontario from the Canadian side of the Niagara River In the evening we proceed to Toronto – a multicultural city and the capital of Ontario also famous as Canada’s financial and commercial centre.
- Enjoy the Hornblower Cruise
- Journey behind the Falls
- Visit Skylon Tower – an observation tower
Today we explore Toronto city, we see CN Tower - defining the Toronto skyline at 553.33m and Canada’s most recognizable and celebrated icon, Ethnic Neighbourhoods – embracing Chinatown, Greektown, Little Italy, Little India, Koreatown, Portugal Village etc., the University of Toronto - amongst the world's most prestigious universities and Legislature Building followed by a visit to Casa Loma Castle – a Gothic Revival style 98-room grand mansion on five acres in downtown Toronto built in the early 1900s famed for its extravagance size which was built by the visionary and renaissance man Sir Henry Pellatt.
- Explore Toronto city
Today we proceed to Ottawa - the capital city of Canada. En route we will enjoy 1000 Island Cruise at Kingston – a premiere sightseeing cruise is a perfect way to explore the scenery that has made the region famous throughout the world. Upon arrival, we explore the Ottawa city and see Notre Dame - a Roman Catholic minor basilica which was designated as a National Historic Site of Canada in 1990, Centennial Flame - commemorates Canada's 100th anniversary as a Confederation is a major feature on the Parliament Hill grounds, the Parliament Building - is the home of the Parliament of Canada and has architectural elements of national symbolic importance, Embassy District, the Rideau Canal – is the world's largest skating rink and a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Peace Tower Monument.
- Enjoy 1000 Island Cruise
- Explore the Ottawa city
Today we proceed to Montreal – a big, busy, exhilarating city. Upon arrival we explore the city of Montreal, we see Notre-Dame Basilica - A grand Gothic Revival basilica with stained glass depictions of Montreal's religious history, Saint Joseph's Oratory - the largest sanctuary dedicated to Saint Joseph and one of the world’s most visited pilgrimage sites and Montreal View Point followed by a visit to Montreal Olympic Stadium - designed by French architect Roger Taillibert as a unique monument an international symbol for Montréal. The Olympic Stadium is the largest covered amphitheatre in Montreal, with seating for 56,000 spectators. Later we visit Montreal botanical gardens - A popular oasis in the heart of the city, founded in 1936 by Frère Marie-Victorin, one of the greatest of Canadian botanists. It is one of the largest nature museums of its kind in the world, with over 22000 species and cultivars, 10 exhibition greenhouses, and more than 20 thematic gardens spread out over 75 hectares. In the evening we arrive at Quebec - one of North America’s oldest and most magnificent settlements.
- Explore the city of Montreal
- Visit Montreal Olympic Stadium and Montreal botanical gardens
Today we explore Quebec city, we see the Parliament Buildings, the Citadel - also known as La Citadelle, is an active military installation and the secondary official residence of both the Canadian monarch and the Governor General of Canada, Chateau Frontenac, The Plains of Abraham - was created in 1908 to mark the 300th anniversary of the founding of Québec, Place d'Armes and the Upper and Lower Towns - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Later we take Furnicular to visit the Old Town. In the afternoon, we visit the maple farm factory.
- Take Funicular Ride to visit Quebec Old Town
- Visit Maple Farm Factory
Today we travel to Calgary by flight. Upon arrival we proceed to Canmore – a beautiful town in Canadian Rockies known as gateway to Banff National Park. In the evening we visit a distillery and enjoy craft beer world.
- Enjoy Craft Beer World
Today we explore the famous Banff National Park, the oldest and most visited tourist destination in Alberta known for its mountainous terrain, glaciers, ice fields, dense coniferous forest and alpine landscapes. Here we experience thrills of white water rafting in Kicking Horse River and enjoy the splashes. Later we view the picturesque Bow falls and Bow River from the Surprise Corner (Treat Corner) view point, followed by Hoodoo Lookout for the magnificent views of pinnacle rock and Mount Rundle. In the afternoon we take memorable Gondola ride to get a panoramic view of the surroundings.
- Explore Famous Banff National PArk
Today we proceed to Columbia Ice field - one of the largest non-polar ice fields in the world. En route we see the stunning Lake Louise, Crowfoot Glacier, Peyto Lake and enjoy a picturesque province of Alberta. Upon arrival at Columbia Ice fields, we take a snow coach to Athabasca Glacier – one of the 6 principal glaciers fed by the Columbia Ice fields. During snow coach journey, we stop at various places to admire snowscapes, take photos, walk on the ice and even fill your bottle with fresh glacier water. Later we drive to Jasper – an alpine town located in Alberta and a commercial centre of Jasper National Park.
- Take Snow Coach and Travel to Athabasca Glacier
Today we explore Jasper National Park – UNESCO World Heritage Site situated in Canadian Rockies. We visit the Pyramid Lake which lies at the base of Pyramid Mountain, a natural landmark that overlooks the town of Jasper, here we enjoy boating. Later we visit Maligne Canyon the deepest and most beautiful Canyon in the Jasper National Park famous for its limestone walls, waterfalls, underground stream outlets, birds and plant life. Then we visit Maligne Lake – one of the most photographed lakes popular for its shades of water and surrounding peaks.
- Visit Pyramid Lake, Maligne Canyon and Maligne Lake
Today we proceed to Kamloops – sunniest town of Canada. En-route we enjoy the beautiful views of the Mount Robson – the most prominent mountain and the highest point in the Canadian Rockies. Upon arrival, we have free time for relaxing and exploring the surroundings.
Today we proceed to Vancouver – consistently named as one of the top five cities in the world in terms of quality of life and cleanliness. Upon arrival, we visit Stanley Park – a 405-hectare public park famous as ‘Greenspace of the world’ with its ever-blooming gardens, pristine coastal areas and roughly 500,000 cedar, fir, hemlock trees and Totem poles. Later we explore Vancouver city, we visit Chinatown, Robson Street, Capilano Suspension bridge on Capilano River, Historic Gastown known for its whistling Steam Clock. In the evening, we have free time for shopping.
- Visit Stanley Park
- Capilano Suspension bridge
- Historic Gastown
Today we have full day excursion to Whistler - Canada’s favourite year-round destination located in the spectacular Coast Mountains of British Columbia. We drive through famous Sea to Sky Highway. En-route we visit Britania Mine Museum to know more about the history and the life of a miner. Later we enjoy train ride inside mine tunnel. Upon arrival at Whistler we enjoy peak to peak gondola ride, walking tour of whistler village and a photo stop at Olympic rings.
- Visit Britania Mine Museum
- Photo stop at Olympic rings
Today we have full day excursion to Victoria – capital of British Columbia famous for its Victorian style of architecture, also called as the Garden City of Canada. Upon arrival, we visit Butchart gardens - World Class botanical gardens designated as National Historic Site of Canada with 55 acres of floral display in various gardens like Sunken Garden, Rose Garden, Japanese Garden, Italian Garden and Mediterranean Garden. Enjoy photography, admire bronze statues, bird houses and beautiful landscapes.
- Visit Butchart Garden
Today we have free time to relax and explore the surroundings on our own. In the evening we embark the cruise for our journey to the beautiful world of Alaska - a vast, rugged land of jaw-dropping beauty and abundant wildlife. We will see legendary places, and experience nature in a way we have never imagined before.
- Embark the cruise
Today we admire the glory of Alaska as we enjoy on board activities like swimming, casinos, duty-free shopping, live entertainment, discotheque, movies and lavish international buffet. Sail by the icy beauty of some of the world's most impressive glaciers.
Today we arrive at Ketchikan - a gateway to the wild landscapes and seascapes of Misty Fjords National Monument also known for its many Native American totem poles, on display throughout town. We find stunning forests, waterfalls, lakes, creeks and fantastic coastlines. We experience the sheer granite cliffs, crystalline lakes and low-hanging mists of Misty Fjords National Monument – a postcard destination with Icy blue lakes, waterfalls, snow-capped peaks, and glacial valleys.
- Experience the sheer granite cliffs
Today we explore Juneau, the capital of Alaska, it was found during a gold rush in 1880. The former gold-mining town counts among its riches some of Alaska's most spectacular scenery. We enjoy a narrated tour of Alaska’s Glacier Gardens Rainforest - unique gardens set against a forest landscape with panoramic views over Juneau and view Mendenhall Glacier - one of the most beautiful and accessible glaciers in North America looks like a massive river of compressed blue ice.
- Take narrated tour of Glacier Gardens Rainforest and view Mendenhall Glacier
Today we arrive in Skagway - home to gold-rush-era buildings, now preserved as part of the Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park is rich in history and beautiful natural surroundings offers a panoramas of mountains, gorges, waterfalls, tunnels, trestles and historic sites. We enjoy a guided tour of Skagway, by taking the unforgettable journey with ‘’White Pass Train’’ – The Scenic Railway of the World and the most famous Skagway excursion. Climb aboard the White Pass and Yukon Route Railroad, an International Historic Civil Engineering Landmark and experience mountains, glaciers, waterfalls, and historic sites from the comfort of a century-old railcar along the magnificent Skagway Valley up to the awe-inspiring summit of White Pass.
- Enjoy Journey of ‘’White Pass Train’’ – The Scenic Railway of the World.
Today we see the magnificent Tracy Arm, a 30-mile-long fjord in the Tracy Arm-Fords Terror Wilderness, a 653,000-acre preserve fed by two calving glaciers and guarded by imposing granite walls. Among the sights to admire from the icy waters are waterfalls cascading down 3,000-foot-high granite walls.
Today we have a day at leisure as we admire the beauty of Alaska and enjoy some activities on board. Try to spot some huge cold-water whales in the beauty around. Enjoy perfect glacier-gazing and and for soak up the turquoise ocean views
Today we disembark from the cruise at Vancouver. It’s time now to say goodbye! Canada Alaska Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will proceed to Vancouver Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. After completing airport formalities, Canada Alaska Tour guests will travel back to Mumbai with Veena World Tour Manager. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can be dropped at Vancouver Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all Popular Family Tour guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Veena World Moments
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Warm and sunny in summers, cool in winters
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Toronto // Montreal - Calgary // Vancouver - Mumbai
- We use combination of Airlines like Qatar Airways / Turkish Airlines / Air India.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- Children whose parents are not accompanying them on tour, require to carry an NOC from their parents / guardian
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||60%|
|D-46 to 60||50%|
|D-61 to 90||30%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour