California Carnival Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport-respective airline terminal, four hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to Los Angeles - a world-class global city in southern California is the centre for USA’s film and television industry. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at Los Angeles Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached USA can meet the scheduled group as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all California Carnival Tour guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city. In the evening, all Veena World Tour guests will have a short Meet & Greet session.
Today we have a full day excursion to San Diego - a city on the Pacific coast of California known for its beaches, parks and warm climate. Upon arrival at San Diego we visit The USS Midway Museum - a historical naval aircraft carrier museum located in downtown San Diego. The ship houses an extensive collection of aircraft, many of which were built in Southern California. Later we visit San Diego Zoo – most visited zoo in United States is a pioneer in the concept of open air, cage less area that re-created natural animal habitats. Also the San Diego Zoo is one of the few zoos in the world that houses, and successfully bred the giant panda.
- The USS Midway museum
- San Diego zoo safari park
Today get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experiences at Universal Studios – the entertainment capital of Los Angeles. Enjoy full day of action-packed entertainment, thrilling rides inspired from Hollywood Blockbusters, a real working movie studio, shops and restaurants which make a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family. Let’s take a studio Tram tour and go behind the scenes of a real working movie studio to experience King Kong 360 – 3D encounter with Giant Ape, a simulated earthquake and flood as well as Fast and furious special effects. Then enjoy various rides like Despicable Me, Minion Mayhem, The Simpsons Ride, Revenge of the Mummy, Jurassic World, Transformers – The Ride 3D, and shows like Live Stunt Show, Water World, Special Effects Stage 56, Universal Animal Actors Show, Kung Fu Panda 3D Show, Wizarding world of Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey.
- Universal Studios Hollywood
Today we enjoy walking tour of Dolby Theatre –famous venue for Academy Awards, Hollywood Walk of Fame – world-famous public sidewalk featuring more than 2,600 five-pointed terrazzo and brass stars to honour the accomplishments of actors, musicians, directors and producers in the entertainment industry, Grauman's Chinese Theatre – spectacular and the most sought-after theatre in Hollywood for studio premieres. We then view the famous Hollywood Sign – an American landmark and cultural icon originally created in 1923, overlooking Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, its more than just nine white letters, it’s a dream called H-O-L-L-Y-W-O-O-D. We then pass by Doheny, Marlyn Monroe’s residence and Sunset Boulevard – famous for rock n roll clubs and night life. We enjoy photo stop at Beverly Hills – home to many Hollywood Stars, the rich and famous of Fortune 500 companies. Later we proceed to Las Vegas - ‘The Entertainment Capital of the World’ famed for its vibrant nightlife, 24-hour casinos, shopping, dining and many more entertainment options.
- City orientation of LA
Today is the most spectacular day of our tour. We embark on a flight tour of Grand Canyon – one of the seven natural wonders of the world known for its deep valleys, natural gorges carved by the flowing force of the Colorado millions of years ago. Get mesmerised by the views of this majestic creation of nature Grand Canyon and Colorado River. Later we visit Hoover Dam – a concrete arch-gravity dam in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River situated on the border between the U.S. states of Nevada and Arizona. In the evening we visit The Venetian – world’s second largest luxury hotel and casino resort located on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Visit Hoover Dam - is a concrete arch-gravity dam in the Black Canyon
- Grand Canyon - One of the seven natural wonders of the world
Today we visit The Venetian – world’s second largest luxury hotel and casino resort located on the Las Vegas Strip. In the evening we experience an unforgettable attraction on Las Vegas Strip, The High roller – 550-foot tall Ferris wheel is the world’s tallest observation wheel. Get 360-degree views of the Las Vegas Valley, The Strip and enjoy unforgettable illuminated view of Las Vegas. Later we enjoy V Show – The Ultimate Variety Show rated one the best family shows in Las Vegas featuring a wide variety of acts.
- The famous hotel on Las Vegas Strip – The Venetian
- The High roller – a giant wheel
- V Show
Today we proceed to Yosemite National Park – an UNESCO world heritage site situated in California’s Sierra Nevada mountains, best known for its waterfalls, towering granite monoliths, deep valleys and ancient giant sequoias trees. En-route we visit Death Valley National Park - America’s lowest, hottest, and driest national park known for extreme conditions, Titus Canyon with a ghost town and colourful rocks. Here we see Mesquite Sand Dunes - Vast area of mountain-fringed sand dunes reaching 100 ft., Zabriskie Point, Devil's Golf Course, Mosaic Canyon and Badwater Basin’s salt flats – lowest point of North America.
- Visit the ‘Death Valley’ – the desert valley in eastern California
Today we explore Yosemite National Park. We see Tunnel View - a scenic viewpoint on State Route 41 in Yosemite National Park, Yosemite Valley - 7.5 miles long and approximately 3000–3500 feet deep glacial valley surrounded by high granite mountain, Yosemite Falls - highest waterfall in Yosemite National Park dropping from height of 2,425 feet, Half Dome - a granite dome at the eastern end of Yosemite Valley, Ansel Adams Galley - Gallery showcasing & selling photography by celebrated landscape artist Ansel Adams, among others.
- Explore the wonderful Yosemite National Park
Today we proceed to San Francisco - a hilly city on the tip of a peninsula surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay is cultural, commercial and financial centre of Northern California and also known for its year-round fog, iconic Golden Gate Bridge and colourful Victorian houses. En-route we visit Lake Tahoe – large fresh water lake standing on the border of California and Nevada known for its beaches and pristine landscapes. Upon arrival we enjoy scenic gondola ride to get a breath-taking panoramic view of surrounding beauty.
- Enroute we visit ‘Lake Tahoe’ - A blissful paradise
- Enjoy Scenic Gondola Ride
Today we explore the San Francisco City, we visit Fisherman's Wharf – historic waterfront district, home to San Francisco’s colourful fishing fleet and take the Golden Gate Bay Cruise – departing from the Fisherman’s Wharf along San Francisco’s breath-taking waterfront and under the majestic Golden Gate Bridge. Enjoy the views the San Francisco skyline, bustling neighbourhood and numerous other exciting sights along the way. Later we see Crooked Street – with its steep incline and eight sharp hairpin turns it is the crookedest street in the world. We pass by Palace of Fine Arts, Sausalito City, Golden Gate Park and Golden Gate Bridge – opened in 1937, once called ‘the bridge that couldn't be built’, today it is one the seven wonders of the modern world,. Then we visit Twin Peak – two prominent hills with an elevation of about 925 feet offering spectacular 360 degree view of the Bay Area and City Hall (Civic Center) – a historic landmark, affectionately known as the People’s Palace, is the seat of government for the City and County of San Francisco. In the evening we have free time for shopping at Gilroy Premium Outlet.
- City Orientation of San Francisco
It’s time now to say goodbye! California Carnival Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will proceed to San Francisco Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. After completing airport formalities, California Carnival Tour guests will travel back to Mumbai with Veena World Tour Manager. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can leave from San Francisco Hotel or they can be dropped at San Francisco Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. California Carnival Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the California Carnival Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of insurance up to 59 years of age
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Los Angeles// San Francisco - Mumbai
- We use combination of Airlines like Etihad / Emirates / Qatar Airways / Cathay Pacific etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Link to Visa Documents: United States : https://bit.ly/2lIUxyJ
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour