Bhutan Jewels - Ifly
Scheduled Departure City
Join & Leave the tour at
Welcome to the happy country of Bhutan! Lets explore the serene landscapes, ancient monastries, lush valleys and quaint towns dotted with colorful Buddhist prayer flags. All this topped with a warm dose of happy locals that makes Bhutan, the perfect destination to travel, explore & celebrate life!
- Explore 4 amazing cities of the happy country
- Visit Tiger's Nest Monastery in Paro
- Witness the benevolent 'Buddha Dordenma' statue
- Cross the scenic Dochula Pass & view 108 Chortens
- Punakha Dzong - Palace of Great Happiness or Bliss
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Sneak a Peek!
- Enjoy white water river rafting at Punakha Valley
- Visit the sacred Kyichu Lhakhang Temple in Paro
- Monastery & Seat of Government - Tashichho Dzong
- Visit Kharbandi Gompa Monastery at Phuentsholing
- View Drukgyel Dzong (victory fortress) at Paro
- View Bhutan's national animal, Takin at Motithang
- Visit Ta Dzong, National Museum of Bhutan at Paro
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- All meals- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner on tour
- AC Tempo Travellers for road journeys
Central Park occupies 843 acres, which is even larger than the size of small countries such as Vatican City and Monaco
Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel
The architect of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, was also the architect behind the iconic, 'Statue of Liberty' at New York
The water flow in Niagara Falls came to a complete standstill in 1848, due to an ice jam which blocked the flow of water
The historic city where the United States Declaration of Independence was signed and home to the famous Liberty Bell!
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable Non A/C Coaster and small vehicle/ Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- For guests travelling on the domestic tours, their tour manager will hand over their snacks hamper to them on the first day of their tour at the destination
- Warm & pleasant
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- ADULT: Voter ID / Passport with more than 6 months validity from date of travel.
- CHILD 5- 11:Passport/ Birth Certificate
- CHILD 2 - 4: Birth Certificate / Passport
- For Infants - Birth Certificate/ Passport & Carry original as well as 5 photocopies of birth certificate
- For Nepal, Bhutan tours valid passport is a must
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Tickets
- Snack Hamper
- Sling Bag
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||90%|
|D-16 to 30||80%|
|D-31 to 45||70%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- As per the Bhutan’s New Tourism Policy, It’s likely that Indians visiting Bhutan would be charged a Sustainable Development Fee, as well as a Permit Processing Fee by Bhutan Govt. This will incur additional Charges, which will have to be borne by guests before the Tour departure. The charges/fees are yet unknown, same will be updated to guests once it is implemented.
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case, a particular sightseeing cannot be covered or visited on the tour, owing to any kind of unavoidable political, environmental or social circumstances, then it will be replaced with other best possible alternative sightseeing.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor.
- NRIs and foreign nationals require Visa for Bhutan, Nepal, Kailash Manasarovar tours.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.