Welcome to the happy country of Bhutan! Explore serene landscapes, ancient monastries & quaint towns of this amazing country, as you conveniently travel from Pune to Pune. All this topped with a warm dose of happy locals that makes Bhutan, the perfect destination to travel, explore & celebrate life!
Bhutan Jewels Tour (IFLY Pune) guests will report at Pune International Airport-respective airline terminal, two hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to Bagdogra. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at Bagdogra Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached Bagdogra can meet the scheduled group at Phuntsholing Hotel as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will meet all tour guests and proceed to Phuntsholing – the gateway to Bhutan. In the evening, all guests will have a short Meet & Greet session.
Today we proceed to Thimphu. Enroute we visit Kharbandi Gompa – built by the Royal Grandmother as her winter residence. Upon arrival, we have free time for relaxing and exploring the surroundings.
- Visit Kharbandi Gompha
Today we explore Thimphu city, we visit Motithang mini zoo – a wildlife reserve area for ‘Takin’ the national animal of Bhutan, Buddha Dordenma Statue, Chang Gangkha, Tashichho Dzong, National Library and Handicraft Center.
- Thimphu city tour and sightseeing
- Motithang Mini Zoo
- Buddha Dordenma Statue
Today enroute to Punakha we visit Dochula pass and 108 memorial chortens also known as Druk Wangyal Chorten. Later we proceed to the low lands on Punakha valley. Upon arrival, we visit famous Punakha Dzong - the second oldest and second largest Dzong in Bhutan, followed by a thrilling experience of white water rafting in the Punakha river.
- Dochula Pass
- Druk Wangyal Chorten
- Punakha Dzong
- White water rafting in the Punakha river
Today we proceed to Paro. Upon arrival, we view Drukgyel Dzong – a Victory Fortress. Later we visit Paro Dzong, Ta-Dzong also known as National Museum and Kyichu Lhakhang – one of the oldest and most sacred shrines in Bhutan.
- Kyichu Lhakhang
- Paro Dzong
Today we have a full day excursion to Chele-la-Pass – the highest motorable pass in the western regions of Bhutan located between picturesque Haa Valley and Paro Valley. In the evening we enjoy the Bhutanese cultural program and shopping at local market.
- Visit Highest motorable pass - Chele La Pass
- Enjoy Bhutanese cultural program
Today we visit Taktshang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest), a trek of total 12km . Later we proceed to Phuntsholing. Upon arrival, we have free time for relaxing.
- Visit Takhtsang Monastery (Tiger's Nest)
Today we proceed to Bagdogra. It’s time now to say goodbye! Bhutan Jewels Tour (IFLY Pune) guests will proceed to Bagdogra Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can be dropped at Bagdogra Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Bhutan Jewels Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable Non A/C Coaster and small vehicle/ Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||90%|
|D-16 to 30||80%|
|D-31 to 45||70%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- Warm & pleasant
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Pune – Bagdogra – Pune
- We use GoAir
- Non A/C Coaster and small vehicle
Travel Documents & Requirements
- ADULT: Voter ID / Passport with more than 8 months validity from date of travel.
- CHILD 5- 11:Passport/ Birth Certificate
- CHILD 2 - 4: Birth Certificate / Passport
- For Infants - Birth Certificate/ Passport & Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of birth certificate
- For Nepal, Bhutan tours valid passport is a must
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Tickets
- Snack Hamper
- Sling Bag
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- As per the Bhutan’s New Tourism Policy, It’s likely that Indians visiting Bhutan would be charged a Sustainable Development Fee, as well as a Permit Processing Fee by Bhutan Govt. This will incur additional Charges, which will have to be borne by guests before the Tour departure. The charges/fees are yet unknown, same will be updated to guests once it is implemented.
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor.
- NRIs and foreign nationals require Visa for Bhutan, Nepal, Kailash Manasarovar tours.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour