A divine journey that takes us through the 'Golden Triangle' of East India! Visit the temple town of Bhubaneshwar along with the religious & architechtural heritage sites of Puri and Konark on this tour. Explore Orissa icons such as Jagannath Temple, Konark Sun Temple & Nandankanan Zoological Park.
- All Meals
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Bhubaneswar (1 Night)
Guests will arrive at Bhubaneshwar Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to hotel.
Today we visit Lingaraj Tepmle - a Hindu temple dedicated to Shiva and is one of the oldest temples in Bhubaneswar, Dhauli Shanti stupa and Udaygiri & Khandagiri caves - Nestled between the foothills of two mountains ranges of the Eastern Ghats, the biggest and most picturesque site of the triad.
- Coconut water during sightseeing
Bhubaneswar - Puri (3 Nights)
Today we proceed to Puri. Enroute we visit Pipli - the artist village where locals produce applique art a town of artisans famous for their colourful fabrics. Later we stroll on the sun-kissed beach of Puri and view the breath taking sunset.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Jhalmuri at Puri Beach
Today we enjoy an excursion to Chilika Lake - one of the most important wetlands in the world because it is home to a phenomenal variety of birds. We visit Satpada island - a major attraction for spotted Irrawady dolphins and Sea Mouth - the Island where Chilka lake meets the Bay of Bengal.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea / Coffee / soft drink enroute Chilika Lake
Today we visit Jagannath Temple - one of the major pilgrimage centres in India followed by a visit to Chandrabhaga Beach. Later we visit Konark Sun temple – an architectural marvel which is an UNESCO World Heritage Site and Arka Khetra Sun Temple Interpretation centre. In the evening we witness the sound and light show (Subject to Operation) at Konark Sun Temple.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Puri's traditional Khaja
Puri – Bhubaneshwar – Departure
Today we proceed to Bhubaneshwar and visit Nandankanan Zoo.
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Bhubaneshwar airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home. Tour Concludes.
All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars / Tempo Travellers / Mini or big coaches depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4-6 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Detailed Tour Price
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c small vehicle / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Bhubaneswar // Bhubaneswar - Mumbai
- A/C Small Vehicle - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests along with Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photographs.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.