Tour Type Customized HolidaysTour Code #SHVN3
Welcome to Vietnam - Treasure of Asia! Let's explore the land of diverse culture and history. Feast your eyes on the lush green rice terraces of Vietnam and visit traditional temples. Truly an experience that is a treat to all the senses!
Welcome to Vietnam! Upon arrival in Hanoi, you will be picked up (car & driver only) from the airport and transferred to a hotel. The rest of the day is yours to explore this fascinating city and its bustling streets on your own. Overnight in Hanoi.
'VISA on arrival approval letter' charges USD 10 per person will be applicable. VISA on arrival Fees to be paid directly. Peak season surcharges will be applicable during Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year; Vietnamese Reunification Day Dear Guest, Please note that it is mandatory to pay tips USD 3 per day to per guide and per driver directly
After breakfast proceed from your hotel to visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh Museum and One pillar pagoda) and the Tran Quoc Pagoda. Continue to the Temple of Literature, the first University in Vietnam dating back to the 16th century.
In the afternoon, enjoy a cyclo tour through the Old Quarter will provide another fascinating insight into the character and history of the city, before moving on to Dong Xuan Market with its bustling stalls and brisk trading of day-to-day local goods. Finish the day with a traditional water puppet show. Overnight in Hanoi.
This morning depart for Halong Bay, one of the most stunning natural wonders of Vietnam. After breakfast at your hotel in Hanoi we will be heading out to Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Around 12:00, we arrive at your jetty in Halong City towards noon and proceed with check-in formalities. After your welcome onboard, a lunch will be served while cruising towards the bay itself. In the afternoon, enjoy some visits and/or activities (depending on each boat’s itinerary) or just spend some time relaxing on board. Towards the end of the day the boat sets anchor for the night among the karst formations. Dinner is served on board. Overnight on boat in Halong Bay.
This tour may be subject to change depending on weather conditions
Enjoy your fresh morning in the middle of the bay, the sun rises on Halong in the morning and breakfast is served (brunch on some boats) while the vessels cruises slowly through the magnificent rock formations and back towards port. Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi. Arriving in the afternoon, you will be transferred to Hanoi airport for your onward flight to Danang.
Arriving in Danang in the evening, you will be picked-up at the airport (car & driver only) and proceed to Hoi An for check-in. This evening is free at leisure. Overnight in Hoi An.
As the cruise arrives by afternoon, We suggest you should book flight after 1700 hrs
After breakfast at your hotel, discover Hoi An sights: despite the passing of 200 years and the ravages of weather and war, the centre of Hoi An remains much the same as it was in its heyday. This walking tour is the best way to see the wooden-fronted houses that once belonged to the town’s prosperous merchants, the Japanese-covered Bridge and the wonderful market as well as the many silk, handicrafts, antique shops and galleries. Overnight in Hoi An.
Today after breakfast at hotel before departing to Ba Na Hills – King Mountain, also known as the second DaLat/ Sapa in Central Vietnam. You will admire the hights by the most modem cable car system in Southeast Asia and will visit Dream Stream Cable car Station. After finishing the first cable car, you will visit France wine cellar, Linh Ung pagoda, then observe the panorama of Danang City. Continue to visit one of the world’s greatest places 2018 – The Golden Bridge before return to Danang.
In the afternoon, en-route drive back to Hoi An, visit Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain), climb Thuy Son (‘Water’ Mountain) by the stone stairs and enjoy the panoramic view of the nearby countryside.
Return to Hoi An in the late afternoon.
In the morning you will be transferred (car & driver only) to Danang airport for your flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City you will greeted by your guide and driver at the airport.
After lunch, visit the Reunification Palace, the former palace of President Thieu and his predecessors. Inside you can visit the private rooms of the president, the “War Room” from where the South Vietnamese forces were controlled. Then proceed to the famous Cu Chi, an incredible underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese resistance fighters during the long struggle for independence. The tunnels, over 250km in length and up to three levels deep in places, played a huge part in the Viet Cong’s victory over the Americans, allowing them to control a large rural area surrounding Ho Chi Minh City. Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Finish by a visit & shopping at Ben Thanh market. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Guests are requested to book their flight around 0600 am.
Today after breakfast at hotel, then depart from the southern economic hub of Ho Chi Minh City to the area referred locally as ‘the rice bowl of Vietnam’ – the mighty river Mekong´s delta.
On arrival at My Tho, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by locals.
Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. Meet the bus and return to Ho Chi Minh City in the afternoon. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Breakfast at hotel. Free time until transfer to the airport for your onward flight. Holiday Concludes! Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Visit Imperial City - Hue
Extend your stay to visit Cambodia
- 08 nights’ accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
Meals: Breakfast Lunch & Dinner as specified in the itinerary above
Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary on private air-conditioned vehicle
Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
Licensed English speaking guide (Except round trip airport transfers and Halong bay trip)
Entrance fees for mentioned visits & boat trip as per itinerary
- 5% GST on total package price
Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
Visa and Insurances charges
Any other meals other than specified above
Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
| Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure || % of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person) |
| D-0 to 5 || 100% |
| D-6 to 15 || 75% |
| D-16 to 30 || 50% |
| D-31 to 45 || 40% |
| D-46 to 60 || 30% |
| D-61 to 90 || 20% |
| D-91 to 120 || 15% |
| D-121 to 900 || 10% |
*Terms & Conditions
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person) ||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person) ||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Holiday price is valid till 15th December 2020 [Except ; Vietnamese Lunar New Year; Vietnamese Reunification Day (30th Apr.)
- The above price is as per the specific travel dates mentioned above
- High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 15:00hrs and checkout would be 10:00hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of an ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel.