Best of Vietnam
per person on twin sharing
How many reasons to choose Veena World? Endless!
Why travel with Veena World
Choose a date to plan your dream trip
Get professionally planned holidays with a personal touch
Choose a date to plan your dream trip
All departure dates (4)
by logging into your account.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- TCS (5% or 10%) is applicable for international.
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Hanoi (2 nights)
Welcome to Vietnam! Upon arrival in Hanoi, you will be picked up (car & driver only) from the airport and transferred to a hotel. The rest of the day is yours to explore this fascinating city and its bustling streets on your own. Overnight in Hanoi.
Note: Rates are not applicable during festivals events Christmas and New Year Eve. Prices are subject to change during Chinese New Year period.
Hanoi – City tour
After breakfast proceed to visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh Museum and One pillar pagoda) and the Tran Quoc Pagoda. Continue to the Temple of Literature, the first University in Vietnam dating back to the 16th century.
In the afternoon, enjoy a cyclo tour through the Old Quarter will provide another fascinating insight into the character and history of the city, before moving on to Dong Xuan Market with its bustling stalls and brisk trading of day-to-day local goods. Finish the day with a traditional water puppet show. Overnight in Hanoi.
Hanoi – Halong Bay cruise (1 night)
This morning, proceed to Halong Bay (shared coach by cruise company), one of the most stunning natural wonders of Vietnam. After breakfast at your hotel in Hanoi head out to Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Around 12:00, arrive at your jetty in Halong City towards noon and proceed with check-in formalities. After your welcome onboard, a lunch will be served while cruising towards the bay itself. In the afternoon, enjoy some visits and/or activities (depending on each boat’s itinerary) or just spend some time relaxing on board. Towards the end of the day the boat sets anchor for the night among the karst formations. Dinner is served on board. Overnight on boat in Halong Bay.
Note: This tour may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Halong Bay – Hanoi – Danang – Hoi An (2 nights)
Enjoy your fresh morning in the middle of the bay, the sun rises on Halong in the morning and breakfast is served (brunch on some boats) while the vessels cruises slowly through the magnificent rock formations and back towards port. Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi (shared coach by cruise company). Arriving in the afternoon, you will be transferred to Hanoi airport for your onward flight to Danang (on own).
Arrive in Danang in the evening, you will be picked-up at the airport (car & driver only) and proceed to Hoi An for check-in. This evening is free at leisure. Overnight in Hoi An.
Hoi An – Banna Hill – Golden Bridge – Hoi An
After breakfast at hotel proceed to Ba Na Hills – King Mountain, also known as the second DaLat/ Sapa in Central Vietnam. You will admire the hights by the most modem cable car system in Southeast Asia and will visit Dream Stream Cable car Station. After finishing the first cable car, you will visit France wine cellar, Linh Ung pagoda, then observe the panorama of Danang City. Continue to visit one of the world’s greatest places 2018 – The Golden Bridge before heading back to Danang.
In the afternoon, en-route drive back to Hoi An, visit Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain), climb Thuy Son (‘Water’ Mountain) by the stone stairs and enjoy the panoramic view of the nearby countryside.
Return to Hoi An in the late afternoon. Overnight in Hoi An.
Hoi An walking tour – Danang – Ho Chi Minh City (3 nights)
After breakfast at your hotel, discover Hoi An. Despite the passing of 200 years and the ravages of weather and war, the centre of Hoi An remains much the same as it was in its heyday. This walking tour is the best way to see the wooden-fronted houses that once belonged to the town’s prosperous merchants, the Japanese-covered Bridge and the wonderful market as well as the many silk, handicrafts, antique shops and galleries.
After lunch, proceed to Danang airport for your flight (on own) to Ho Chi Minh City. Upon arrival, airport pick up transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi Tunnels Trip – City Tour
After breakfast proceed to the famous Cu Chi, an incredible underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese resistance fighters during the long struggle for independence. The tunnels, over 250km in length and up to three levels deep in places, played a huge part in the Viet Cong’s victory over the Americans, allowing them to control a large rural area surrounding Ho Chi Minh City. Return to Ho Chi Minh City for lunch.
After lunch, visit the Reunification Palace, the former palace of President Thieu and his predecessors. Today this building is a museum and venue for official receptions. Inside you can visit the private rooms of the president, the “War Room” from where the South Vietnamese forces were controlled. Continue your visit to the Jade Emperor Pagoda located on the fringes of district 1. Dating from 1909 and built by Cantonese Buddhists this quiet oasis was designed using feng-shui principals showcasing ornate statues and effigies. Finish by a visit & shopping at Ben Thanh market. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Ho Chi Minh City – My Tho – Ho Chi Minh City
Today after breakfast at hotel, depart from the southern economic hub of Ho Chi Minh City to the area referred locally as ‘the rice bowl of Vietnam’ – the mighty river Mekong´s delta.
On arrival at My Tho, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by locals.
Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. Meet the bus and return to Ho Chi Minh City in the afternoon. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Ho Chi Minh City – Departure
Breakfast at hotel. Free time until transfer to the airport for your onward flight. Holiday Concludes! Let’s stay in touch on facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
Read this to prepare for your tour in the best way!
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at Hanoi in suggested or similar category hotels
- 1 overnight stay on cruise in Ha Long Bay
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at Hoi An in suggested or similar category hotels
- 3 Nights’ accommodation at Ho Chi Minh in suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Breakfast as specified in the itinerary above
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary on private air-conditioned vehicle
- Mandatory Guide/Drivers tips in Vietnam/Cambodia
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Licensed English speaking guide (Except round trip airport transfers and Halong bay trip)
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits & boat trip as per itinerary
- 5.0% GST on total package price
- TCS (5% or 10%) is applicable on GST inclusive price
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls etc
Need to Know
Things to consider before the trip!
- Holiday price is valid till 30th September 2023 [Except ; Chinese New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year; Vietnamese Reunification Day (30th Apr.)
- The above price is as per the specific travel dates mentioned above
- High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 15:00hrs and checkout would be 10:00hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of an ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel.
Cancellation Policy & Payment Terms
We keep it transparent, crystal clear!
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.