Best of Seychelles
- STARTS FROM Ex-Mahe
Where the sea kisses the sand, where the colour of love spreads – that’s where this destination will take you to. Seychelles has some beautiful beaches that offer a breath-taking sight and a pleasant time to its visitors. With Mahe, Praslin, and La Digue islands to their accolades, Seychelles offers some of the most beautiful places that are shielded from the chaos of city life.
- Vallee-de-Mai Nature Reserve
- Magical La Digue Island
- Amazing Anse Lazio
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation at Praslin suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 Night Hotel Accommodation at La Digue suggested or similar category hotels
- 01 Night Hotel Accommodation at Mahe suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary (set menu)
- Full Day Vallee-de-Mai / Anse Lazio Tour on shared coach basis
- Cousin, Curieuse & St Pierre Islands with lunch on shared coach basis
- Mahe airport to Mahe port transfer on private basis
- Economy class Ferry Tickets : Mahe to Praslin, Praslin to La Digue and La Digue to Mahe
- Praslin Port to Accommodation to Port transfer on private basis
- La Digue Port to Hotel to Port transfer on private basis
- Mahe port to Mahe accommodation transfer on private basis
- Mahe accommodation to airport transfer on private basis
- GST 5% on total package price
- TCS (Tax Collected at Source) 5 % applicable on the total price including GST
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any other meals than those mentioned above
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers,laundry,telephone charges,shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set group men
- Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.