Best of Rajasthan
- STARTS FROM Ex-Jaipur
The diversity of cultures prevent in various parts of Rajasthan it brings the ethnic blending of Marwar and Mewar region of Rajasthan.This tour also aims to explore the topographical distinctions ranging from sand dunes to fresh water lakes.
- Jaipur City Tour
- Jodhpur City Tour
- Udaipur City Tour
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Pichola
- Stay at a heritage hotel
- Early morning elephant ride to Amber Fort
- 02 nights accommodation in Jaipur at suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 nights accommodation in Jaisalmer at suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 nights accommodation in Bikaner at suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 nights accommodation in Jodhpur at suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 nights accommodation in Udaipur at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Only breakfast, as specified in the itinerary above
- 1- 4 Pax based on Etios/Dzire suitable for 2 Adults and 2 children travelling together and 4- 5 Pax based on Innova suitable for 4 to 5 Adults travelling together for transfers and sightseeing
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Airfare Fare or Railway tickets
- Any increase in Govt taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any other sightseeing apart from above mentioned in the itinerary. Guide Charges / Entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set menu
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the itinerary
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Holiday Price Valid for travel till 31st March 2021, Except national holidays, Diwali compulsory high Season surcharges and Gala Dinner charges are applicable festive season and long weekends
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check in and late check – out subject to availability
- Please carry original ID Proof (Voter ID card /Passport/Driving License/) etc for security purpose & hotel policy
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- The Hotel Rooms are subject to availability. If the above mentioned hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used.
- The above holiday Price is approximate & based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if similar category of room is unavailable, the up gradation cost will be borne by the guest.