Best of ItalyEUIT
per person on twin sharing
How many reasons to choose Veena World? Endless!
Select departure city, dates & add guest to book your tour
As seats fill, prices increase! So book today!
Select departure city (1)
All departure dates (4)
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- TCS (5% or 10%) is applicable on GST inclusive price for international.
Add guests (Max 6 guests at a time)
Itinerary (Day Wise)
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Milan- - Italy’s financial & fashion capital which also happens to be the third most-visited city after Rome and Venice. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city
Milan – Venice – Padova (1N)
Today we proceed to Venice- built on more than 100 small islands in a lagoon in the Adriatic Sea. It has no roads but just canals. Upon arrival we enjoy Vaporetto water bus ride to Venice Island and the Gondola ride in the famous canals of Venice, followed by a visit to Glass blowing factory – here we see how a glass artisan will transform a molten glass into a unique piece of art. Later we walk through Venice city, we see the Bridge of Sighs – an enclosed limestone bridge in baroque style which passes over the Rio di Palazzo, and connects the New Prison to the interrogation rooms in the Doge's Palace, Doge’s Palace - a palace built in Venetian Gothic style, and was the residence of the Doge of Venice, Bell Tower – also known as St Mark's Campanile, is the bell tower of St Mark's Basilica which is 98.6 metres (323 ft) tall, St. Mark's Square - principal public square of Venice and St Mark's Basilica – also known as The Patriarchal Cathedral Basilica of Saint Mark, it is the most famous of the city's churches and one of the best known examples of Italian-Byzantine architecture. In the evening we proceed to Padova.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Gelato Ice cream at the Venice Island.
Padova – Modena – San Gimignano – Florence (1N)
Today we proceed to Modena - an Italian city known for manufacturing of famous Italian sports cars such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Pagani and Maserati. Upon arrival we visit Ferrari museum - a museum in Modena focused on the life and work of Enzo Ferrari, the founder of the Ferrari sports car marque. Later we proceed to San Gimignano - Known as the Town of Fine Towers, is a small walled medieval hill town. Upon arrival we visit San Gimignano 1300 Museum – a museum that offers a detailed miniature reconstruction of the medieval San Gimignano, followed by a walking tour of San Gimignano, to see Piazza del Duomo - a city square, Podesta Palace, Tower of Devil - one of the 14 remaining medieval towers, Cugnanesi Tower - the tower dates from the 13th century and is one of the tallest in the city, San Giovanni Street, San Matteo Street and Piazza Della Cisterna – a piazza and is enclosed by a wall of nobility houses and medieval towers. Later we proceed to Florence - the birthplace of the Renaissance.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Florence – Pisa – Rome (3N)
Today we explore Florence city, we see Santa Maria Del Fiore - the third largest church in the world (after St. Peter's in Rome and St. Paul's in London) and was the largest church in Europe when it was completed in the 15th century. Later you get a chance to photograph yourself at Piazzale Michelangelo Point – also known as Square of Michelangelo, offers a beautiful panoramic view of Florence and Statue of David - Michelangelo’s famed Renaissance-era marble sculpture depicting the Biblical hero David. In the afternoon we proceed to Pisa - a city in Italy's Tuscany region best known for its iconic Leaning Tower. Upon arrival we explore Pisa city, we see Square of Miracles – UNESCO World Heritage Site, an important centre of European medieval art and one of the finest architectural complexes in the world, Baptistery – a Roman Catholic ecclesiastical building in Pisa, Pisa Cathedral - a medieval Roman Catholic cathedral dedicated to the Assumption of the Virgin Mary and is a notable example of Romanesque architecture and Leaning tower of Pisa – a freestanding bell tower, of the cathedral of the Italian city of Pisa, known worldwide for its nearly four-degree lean, the result of an unstable foundation. Further we proceed to Rome – capital of Italy, is one of the oldest cities in the world.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Relish an Ice cream at Pisa
Rome – Vatican – Rome
Today we proceed to Vatican City – world’s smallest country where the Pope lives and is often called Holy See. Upon arrival we visit Vatican Museum to see Michelangelo's Frescoes, the Last Judgement, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica - an Italian Renaissance church and an important pilgrimage site. It is one of the largest churches in the world. Later we proceed back to Rome. Upon arrival, we drive through the amazing historical sights of Rome, we see Tiber River – third longest river in Italy, Roman Forum - a rectangular forum surrounded by the ruins of several important ancient government buildings at the centre of the city of Rome, Circus Maximus - an ancient Roman chariot-racing stadium and mass entertainment venue, it was the first and largest stadium in ancient Rome and its later Empire, Piazza Venezia - the central hub of Rome and Trevi Fountain - the largest Baroque fountain in the city and one of the most famous fountains in the world. Further we visit Colosseum – Also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre. It is an iconic symbol of Imperial Rome and is listed as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea or coffee at Trevi Fountain.
Rome – Naples – Capri Island – Rome
Today we drive through Naples - the third largest city in Italy behind Rome and Milan and is located on the western coast of Italy facing the Tyrrhenian Sea, from Naples we board a ferry and proceed to Capri Island- an island in Italy’s Bay of Naples and is known for its rugged landscapes. Upon arrival visit the Blue Grotto or White Grotto - a sea cave on the coast of the island of Capri. Reflected sunlight makes the cave appear to be lit from inside with shades of blues.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Rome – Departure
It’s time now to say goodbye!
Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests will proceed to Rome Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time and start their return journey back home.
All tours are available for fully vaccinated guests (Both doses of Covishield with 15 days cooling off period post the 2nd dose) and are subject to government directives/orders, airline connectivity and visa regulations.
All guests must follow the prevailing mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests (Departure & Arrival), certificate of full vaccination, web check-in, self-declaration etc. as per the airline/state/country. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use mini coaches or big coaches or small vans depending on the respective tour group size. If you wish to have separate vehicle solely for yourself or your family, it can be arranged at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation, tour departure date may change. Some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Best facilities with no added cost.
Departure & Arrival
Note: Flight details are tentative only. The airline, departure, arrival times and routing may change.
Hotel details are tentative only. The hotel or place of accommodation may change.
Read this to prepare for your tour in the best way!
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- TCS(5% or 10%)is applicable on GST inclusive price for international tour.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance for 60 years and above
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Rome // Milan - Mumbai.
- We use combination of Airlines like Kuwait Airways/Oman Air/Qatar Airways/Ethihad/Emirates etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- As everyone is becoming a frequent traveller now, we suggest that you make your own travel accessories kit to ensure a stress free holiday.
- Always make sure to carry less and light luggage, use a four wheel small or medium suitcase and please make sure that you are carrying only one suitcase per person. This will ensure that you will travel smartly and without any inconveniences.
- It is also recommended that you have one cross shoulder bag or haversack for your handy needs which will ensure that you are comfortable at the time of sightseeing and also easy for photography during your tour.
- A smart cap/hat and sunglasses are definitely something that you should have in your kit.
- Though Veena World provides all three meals, that is breakfast, lunch, dinner and Veena World treats as per the itinerary, you can carry dry snacks of your choice in small sealed packets for munching during air travel or road journeys.
- If you are travelling during the monsoon or to destinations where it is rainy, please carry a small umbrella or poncho.
- For international tours, please carry a universal adapter for charging your cameras and mobile phones.
- Ensure that your clothing and footwear is suitable for the destination you are travelling to.
Cancellation Policy & Payment Terms
We keep it transparent, crystal clear!
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
Want luxury? Add luxury at minimum cost!
Add some more days of happiness to your tour with our Post Tour Holiday Packages. Check out tours below.
Need to upgrade to business or first class? Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
You can select the prime seat(s) in your coach at an additional cost. Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
Places You’ll See
Plan your poses, amazing destinations awaiting
Post Tour* Holidays
Stitch a chance to extend your travel story with an additional travel to a new place! We can customize this holiday for you throughout the year. Please get in touch with our travel adviser for more details.