‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will arrive at Bangalore Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Mysore – known as The City of Palaces, is the second fastest growing city in Karnataka after Bangalore. We visit Brindavan Gardens – famous for its symmetric design and illuminate terrace gardens. Here we enjoy boating and musical fountains. Later we have a short meet and greet session.
I-Fly Tour means tours inclusive of to-and-fro air-tickets.
- Brindavan Gardens
- Enjoy boating and musical fountains
Today we explore Mysore city, we visit Mysore Palace – a historical palace and the official residence of the Wadiyar dynasty who ruled the Kingdom of Mysore, Mysore Zoo – one of the oldest and most famous zoos in India and home to a wide range of species, Mysore Sand Sculpture Museum – only museum in India that is dedicated to sand sculptures and 3D Selfie Gallery. Later we visit Nandi Bull Statue – more than 350 years old is one of the oldest icons in Mysore, Shri Chamundeshwari Temple – a 17th century temple dedicated to goddess Durga. In the evening enjoy the sunset from the hills. We then witness the Mysore Palace illumination in the night (subject to operation).
- Mysore Palace
- Mysore Zoo
- Mysore Sand Sculpture Museum
- Nandi Bull Statue
- Shri Chamundeshwari Temple
Today we proceed to Coorg – The Scotland of India, via Nagarhole National Park. Here we enjoy a Jungle Safari to explore 300 species of Flora & Fauna.
- Nagarhole National Park
Today we visit Dubare Elephant Camp, which is primarily an elephant-capturing and training camp of the forest department at the edge of Dubare forest. Experience White Water Rafting at Dubare Camp. We the visit Tibetan Monastry and Tibetan Market at Bylekuppe. Later we visit The Hanging Bridge at Cauvery Nisargdhama.
- Dubare Elephant Camp
- Tibetan Monastry and Tibetan Market
- The Hanging Bridge
Today we enjoy a walking tour of coffee plantation, Abbey waterfalls – nestled between coffee and spice plantations, the waterfall is a combination of many streams that come together and fall into a pool of water that flows and merge into River Kaveri, Raja’s seat – it offers a breathtaking view of towering hills, green valleys, studded with paddy fields. Later we visit Madikeri Fort – is a historical landmark stands in the center of the Madikeri town. Free time for shopping at Coorg Bazar.
- Walking tour of coffee plantation
- Abbey waterfalls
- Raja’s seat
- Madikeri Fort
Today we proceed to Bangalore. Enroute we visit Channapatna – City of Wooden Toys, where toy story comes to life. Here we can visit the craft center and explore unique wooden souvenir and much more.
- Channapatna - City of Wooden Toys
Today we visit Tipu Sultan’s summer palace – an example of Indo-Islamic architecture and was the summer residence of the Mysorean ruler Tipu Sultan. Later we visit HAL Aerospace Museum – a museum cum heritage centre exclusively meant for preserving the heritage of the aviation industry.
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! ‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will proceed to Bangalore airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
For tour departures in the month of Feb-Mar 2021, small vehicles will be used based on 4 guests in one vehicle. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
We request all guests to abide by the mandatory requirements for travel to the destination, such as RT-PCR tests, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
- Tipu Sultan’s summer palace
- HAL Aerospace Museum
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
|Child (5 - 11) With Mattress|
|Child (2 - 4)|
|Child (5 - 11) Without Mattress|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
|Departure & Arrival||Transport|
13 Mar | 05:30 AM
13 Mar | 07:20 AM
19 Mar | 20:35 PM
19 Mar | 22:25 PM
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Bangalore Airport||Bangalore Airport|
Bangalore Mysore Coorg
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-02 yrs
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c small vehicle / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- A/C Small Vehicle - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests along with Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photographs.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour