per person on twin sharing
How many reasons to choose Veena World? Endless!
Select departure city, dates & add guest to book your tour
As seats fill, prices increase! So book today!
Select departure city (1)
All departure dates (3)
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- TCS (5% or 10%) is applicable for international.
Add guests (Max 6 guests at a time)
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Vienna (1 Night)
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Vienna - Capital of Austria, is one of the most visited cities of Europe. Upon arrival in the afternoon, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city.
Vienna – Salzburg (1 Night)
Today we visit Schonbrunn Palace – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, an 18th century Baroque palace was the main summer residence of the Habsburg rulers and is one of the most important architectural, cultural, and historic monuments in the country. Later we explore Vienna city, we see Opera House - one of the finest Opera Houses in the world, Parliament Building - the monumental neoclassical building is the seat of the Austrian Parliament, City Hall – Neo-Gothic building that serves as the city's administrative centre, Hofburg Palace – the former principal imperial palace of the Habsburg dynasty rulers and today serves as the official residence and workplace of the President of Austria, Heldenplatz - a public square and Ring Boulevard – also known as Ringstrasse, is a circular boulevard that surrounds Vienna's historical centre. In the afternoon we proceed to the baroque city of Salzburg – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Mozart's birthplace and the filming location for The Sound of Music movie. En route we pass by Mondsee Village where the village church was used for a wedding scene in the famous movie 'Sound of Music'.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Ice cream at Mondsee Village
Salzburg – Wattens – Innsbruck (1 Night)
Today we walk through the city and see Salzburg Cathedral- the centrepiece of Salzburg. It stands out as a masterpiece of early baroque art, Residenz Fountain - considered to be the most beautiful fountain in the city of Salzburg, Love lock bridge over Salzac river- a symbol of eternal love. Couples mark their locks with their names or initials and toss the key into the river, Getreide Gasse- a busy shopping street in the historic altstadt of Salzburg, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1996, It is also known as the birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart at No. 9, where he lived until the age of 17, Linzer Gasse- yet another beautiful street with its handicrafts, old shops, countless restaurants and hostels. Later we visit Mirabell Gardens – horticultural masterpiece and one of the most important shooting locations from the famous Hollywood musical ‘The Sound of Music’. In the afternoon we visit Swarovski crystal world and Museum at Wattens. Further we proceed to Innsbruck – Europe's most picture-perfect Old Towns, surrounded by the snow-capped peaks. Upon arrival we explore Innsbruck city, we walk through the bridge over Inns River, Golden roof- Innsbruck's most famous landmark shines in the heart of the historic old town. The splendid alcove balcony with 2,657 fire-gilded copper tiles that adorn the roof, Maria Theresien Strasse- named after Empress Maria Theresia, which dates back to the first city expansion in the 13th century. Today it is one of the busiest streets in the city
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea or coffee at Swarovski Crystal Museum
Innsbruck – Vaduz – Rhine Falls – Zurich – Lucerne (3 Nights)
Today we proceed to Vaduz – the capital of the principality of Liechtenstein which is Europe’s fourth-smallest country. Upon arrival at Vaduz we enjoy a City Tram ride which takes us through historical part of old city.
After a scenic tram ride, we visit yet another natural beauty at Schaffhausen (Neuhausen), Rhine Falls - the most powerful waterfall in Europe. Here we enjoy Boat ride for a spectacular view of the falls. In the evening we proceed to Lucerne – a beautiful city in the heartland of Switzerland. En-route we pass by Zurich Lake- the focal point of Zurich and a favourite shore for tourists and locals. The entire lake side is lined with promenades and parks, where local residents catch the sun, jog, picnic, and swim in the lake.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea or coffee at Rhine falls
Lucerne – Mt. Titlis – Lucerne
Today we proceed to Engelberg- the largest winter and summer holiday destination. From here we do half day excursion to Mt Titlis – Central Switzerland’s highest peak. We take ‘Titlis Rotair’- the first cable car with revolving gondolas in the world to the summit Station, enjoying panoramic views of the Swiss Alps along the way. Upon arrival at the summit, we visit Ice Grotto, enjoy thrilling Ice Flyer ride and Snow sliding. In the afternoon we proceed to Lucerne. Upon arrival we explore Lucerne city, we see Lion Monument - a giant dying lion carved out of a wall of sandstone rock, which commemorates the Swiss Guards who were massacred in 1792 during the French Revolution, Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge - world’s oldest covered wooden bridge spanning the River Reuss. In the evening we enjoy Lake Lucerne Cruise
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Movenpick Ice cream at Mt. Titlis
Lucerne – Jungfraujoch – Interlaken – Lucerne
Today we do a full day excursion to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. First we proceed to Grindelwald, from here we board Eiger Express – The most modern tricable gondola of the world. We reach at Eiger Glacier station in just 15 minutes. Further we board a Cogwheel train and admire the view of the picture-perfect peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau along the way and then disembark at Europe’s highest railway station which is at an elevation of 3,454 metres (11,332 ft). Upon arrival we see the breath taking view of snow clapped mountains, Ice sculptures, Ice Palace and Sphinx Terrace. In the evening we explore Interlaken city- a traditional resort town in the mountainous Bernese Oberland region of central Switzerland. Built on a narrow stretch of valley, between the emerald-colored waters of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea or coffee at the top of Europe
Lucerne – Bern – Geneva – Zurich (1 Night)
Today we proceed to Bern - The capital of Switzerland is built on a sandstone ridge, encircled on three sides by the River Aare flowing through a valley. Upon arrival we explore Bern city, we see Bear Pits - a Swiss heritage site of national significance, and is of particular significance in Bern because the bear is a symbol of Bern, Bern Clock Tower – 800 years old astronomical Clock Tower (Zytglogge), Old town - UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the medieval city center of Bern, Einsteinhaus - a museum and a former residence of Physicist Albert Einstein and Aare River - the longest river flowing entirely within Switzerland. Later we proceed to Geneva - Popularly known as the 'capital of peace’, as it is the headquarters of Red Cross and the European seat of the UNO. Upon arrival we explore Geneva city, we see Jet D’eau fountain - 140 metres high water fountain and the official logo for Geneva's hosting of the 2008 UEFA Championships, Geneva lake - Switzerland’s largest lake, Flower Clock – a large working clock made of flowers that changes with the seasons, UN Building - office of the United Nations in Geneva is the European headquarters of the UN, the other headquarters being in New York, Broken Chair - a monumental sculpture in wood by the Swiss artist Daniel Berset, Red Cross building - Headquarters of International Committee of the Red Cross and WHO Building – Headquarters of World Health Organization. In the evening we proceed to Zurich - a global centre for banking and finance, lies at the north end of Lake Zurich
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Zurich – Departure
It’s time now to say goodbye!
Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests will proceed to Zurich Airport as per the morning scheduled group flight departure time and start their return journey back home.
All tours are available for fully vaccinated guests (Both doses of Covishield with 15 days cooling off period post the 2nd dose) and are subject to government directives/orders, airline connectivity and visa regulations.
All guests must follow the prevailing mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests (Departure & Arrival), certificate of full vaccination, web check-in, self-declaration etc. as per the airline/state/country. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use mini coaches or big coaches or small vans depending on the respective tour group size. If you wish to have separate vehicle solely for yourself or your family, it can be arranged at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation, tour departure date may change. Some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Best facilities with no added cost.
Departure & Arrival
Note: Flight details are tentative only. The airline, departure, arrival times and routing may change.
Hotel details are tentative only. The hotel or place of accommodation may change.
Read this to prepare for your tour in the best way!
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- TCS(5% or 10%)is applicable on GST inclusive price for international tour.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance for 60 years and above
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Vienna // Geneva - Mumbai.
- We use combination of Airlines like Kuwait Airways/Oman Air/Qatar Airways/Ethihad/Emirates etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- As everyone is becoming a frequent traveller now, we suggest that you make your own travel accessories kit to ensure a stress free holiday.
- Always make sure to carry less and light luggage, use a four wheel small or medium suitcase and please make sure that you are carrying only one suitcase per person. This will ensure that you will travel smartly and without any inconveniences.
- It is also recommended that you have one cross shoulder bag or haversack for your handy needs which will ensure that you are comfortable at the time of sightseeing and also easy for photography during your tour.
- A smart cap/hat and sunglasses are definitely something that you should have in your kit.
- Though Veena World provides all three meals, that is breakfast, lunch, dinner and Veena World treats as per the itinerary, you can carry dry snacks of your choice in small sealed packets for munching during air travel or road journeys.
- If you are travelling during the monsoon or to destinations where it is rainy, please carry a small umbrella or poncho.
- For international tours, please carry a universal adapter for charging your cameras and mobile phones.
- Ensure that your clothing and footwear is suitable for the destination you are travelling to.
Cancellation Policy & Payment Terms
We keep it transparent, crystal clear!
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- This is a “Part tour” for the Austria Swiss Paris London (EULA) tour. For this Part Tour, Veena Worlds tour manager will accompany you from Mumbai until you complete your tour. On your return journey from Zurich towards India , the Tour Manager will not be accompanying you , as he will have to proceed towards London with the other guests who have opted for the entire Tour. The airport transfers from the last destination in Zurich and all the guidance will be provided to you by your tour manager. So there is nothing to worry about.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
Want luxury? Add luxury at minimum cost!
Need to upgrade to business or first class? Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
You can select the prime seat(s) in your coach at an additional cost. Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
Places You’ll See
Plan your poses, amazing destinations awaiting