Austria Swiss Paris Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport-respective airline terminal, four hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to Vienna - Capital of Austria, is one of the most visited cities of Europe. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at Vienna Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached Austria can meet the scheduled group as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city.
Today we visit Schonbrunn Palace – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, an 18th century Baroque palace was the main summer residence of the Habsburg rulers and is one of the most important architectural, cultural, and historic monuments in the country. Later we explore Vienna city, we see Opera House - one of the finest Opera Houses in the world, Parliament Building - the monumental neoclassical building is the seat of the Austrian Parliament, City Hall – Neo-Gothic building that serves as the city's administrative centre, Hofburg Palace – the former principal imperial palace of the Habsburg dynasty rulers and today serves as the official residence and workplace of the President of Austria, Heldenplatz - a public square and Ring Boulevard – also known as Ringstrasse, is a circular boulevard that surrounds Vienna's historical centre. In the afternoon we proceed to the baroque city of Salzburg – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Mozart's birthplace and the filming location for The Sound of Music movie. En route we pass by Mondsee Village where the village church was used for a wedding scene in the famous movie 'Sound of Music'.
- Schonbrunn Palace – UNESCO World Heritage site
- City orientation tour of Vienna
- Drive along the Valley of the River Danube.
Today we walk through the city and see Salzburg Cathedral- the centrepiece of Salzburg. It stands out as a masterpiece of early baroque art, Residenz Fountain - considered to be the most beautiful fountain in the city of Salzburg, Love lock bridge over Salzac river- a symbol of eternal love. Couples mark their locks with their names or initials and toss the key into the river, Getreide Gasse- a busy shopping street in the historic altstadt of Salzburg, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1996, It is also known as the birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart at No. 9, where he lived until the age of 17, Linzer Gasse- yet another beautiful street with its handicrafts, old shops, countless restaurants and hostels. Later we visit Mirabell Gardens – horticultural masterpiece and one of the most important shooting locations from the famous Hollywood musical ‘The Sound of Music’. In the afternoon we visit Swarovski crystal world and Museum at Wattens. Further we proceed to Innsbruck – Europe's most picture-perfect Old Towns, surrounded by the snow-capped peaks. Upon arrival we explore Innsbruck city, we walk through the bridge over Inns River, Golden roof- Innsbruck's most famous landmark shines in the heart of the historic old town. The splendid alcove balcony with 2,657 fire-gilded copper tiles that adorn the roof, Maria Theresien Strasse- named after Empress Maria Theresia, which dates back to the first city expansion in the 13th century. Today it is one of the busiest streets in the city
- Visit Mirabell Gardens and then enjoy city orientation tour
- Visit Swarovski crystal world and Museum at Watten
- Walking orientation tour of Innsbruck
Today we proceed to Vaduz – the capital of the principality of Liechtenstein which is Europe’s fourth-smallest country. Upon arrival at Vaduz we enjoy a City Tram ride which takes us through historical part of old city. After a scenic tram ride, we visit yet another natural beauty at Schaffhausen (Neuhausen), Rhine Falls - the most powerful waterfall in Europe. Here we enjoy Boat ride for a spectacular view of the falls. In the evening we proceed to Lucerne – a beautiful city in the heartland of Switzerland. En-route we pass by Zurich Lake- the focal point of Zurich and a favourite shore for tourists and locals. The entire lake side is lined with promenades and parks, where local residents catch the sun, jog, picnic, and swim in the
- Enjoy a Tram ride of Vaduz
- Visit Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen (Neuhausen)and will enjoy the Boat ride
- Will pass by Zurich Lake.
Today we proceed to Engelberg- the largest winter and summer holiday destination. From here we do half day excursion to Mt Titlis – Central Switzerland’s highest peak. We take ‘Titlis Rotair’- the first cable car with revolving gondolas in the world to the summit Station, enjoying panoramic views of the Swiss Alps along the way. Upon arrival at the summit, we visit Ice Grotto, enjoy thrilling Ice Flyer ride and Snow sliding. In the afternoon we proceed to Lucerne. Upon arrival we explore Lucerne city, we see Lion Monument - a giant dying lion carved out of a wall of sandstone rock, which commemorates the Swiss Guards who were massacred in 1792 during the French Revolution, Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge - world’s oldest covered wooden bridge spanning the River Reuss. In the evening we enjoy Lake Lucerne Dinner cruise with Swiss Folklore music.
- Engelberg – Mt. Titlis where we take 'Rotair Titlis' - World's 1st Revolving cable car ride to Mt. Titlis
- Enjoy the city orientation tour of Lucerne
- Enjoy Lake Lucerne Dinner cruise with Swiss Folklore music.
Today we do a full day excursion to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. En route we visit Trummelbach Glacial waterfalls- a series of ten glacier-fed waterfalls and world's only glacier waterfalls that are accessible underground by lift, galleries, tunnels, paths and platforms. Later we board a cogwheel train and admire the view of the picture-perfect peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau along the way and then disembark at Europe’s highest railway station which is at an elevation of 3,454 metres (11,332 ft). Upon arrival we see the breath taking view of snow clapped mountains, Ice sculptures, Ice Palace and Sphinx Terrace. In the evening we explore Interlaken city- a traditional resort town in the mountainous Bernese Oberland region of central Switzerland. Built on a narrow stretch of valley, between the emerald-colored waters of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz
- Scenic journey to Jungfraujoch– the Top of Europe
- Visit Trummelbach Glacial waterfalls
- Journey for Jungfraujoch by Cogwheel train
- Enjoy the city orientation tour of Interlaken city
Today we proceed to Bern - The capital of Switzerland is built on a sandstone ridge, encircled on three sides by the River Aare flowing through a valley. Upon arrival we explore Bern city, we see Bear Pits - a Swiss heritage site of national significance, and is of particular significance in Bern because the bear is a symbol of Bern, Bern Clock Tower – 800 years old astronomical Clock Tower (Zytglogge), Old town - UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the medieval city center of Bern, Einsteinhaus - a museum and a former residence of Physicist Albert Einstein and Aare River - the longest river flowing entirely within Switzerland. Later we proceed to Geneva - Popularly known as the 'capital of peace’, as it is the headquarters of Red Cross and the European seat of the UNO. Upon arrival we explore Geneva city, we see Jet D’eau fountain - 140 metres high water fountain and the official logo for Geneva's hosting of the 2008 UEFA Championships, Geneva lake - Switzerland’s largest lake, Flower Clock – a large working clock made of flowers that changes with the seasons, UN Building - office of the United Nations in Geneva is the European headquarters of the UN, the other headquarters being in New York, famous Broken Chair - a monumental sculpture in wood by the Swiss artist Daniel Berset, Red Cross building - Headquarters of International Committee of the Red Cross and WHO Building – Headquarters of World Health Organization.
- Proceed to Geneva via Bern – capital city of Switzerland and enjoy walking tour of Bern
- Enjoy the city orientation tour of Geneva
Today we proceed to Paris – City well known for its fashion. In the evening, we enjoy the Seine river cruise.
- Enjoy Seine river cruise
Today we visit Disneyland- The happiest place on earth. It’s much more than a Theme Park. Here the Disney magic comes to life. Over 50 attractions offer magical experiences and exciting adventures for young and old alike. Upon arrival we experience endless fun. We enjoy various rides and shows like it’s a Small World, Mickey's philharmagic, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril, Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain etc. We also get a chance to meet our favourite cartoon characters like Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto and Goofy. Later in the evening we enjoy the famous Cabaret Show of Paris – Le Lido.
- Visit the famous Disneyland and enjoy various rides
- Evening we enjoy famous Cabaret Show Le Lido.
Today we visit the Versailles palace – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, whose origins date back to the seventeenth century, was successively a hunting lodge, a seat of power and from the nineteenth century, a museum. Here we see the State apartments and the magnificent Hall of Mirrors. Later we pass by Louvre Museum. In the afternoon we enjoy the amazing view of Paris city from the Top level of the Eiffel Tower. Later we see Champs Elysees - the most famous avenue in the world. Champs-Elysées means ‘Elysian Fields’ which indicates that someone thought this street was heaven on earth, Place de la Concorde - one of the major public squares in Paris. It was the site of many notable public executions during the French Revolution, L’Arc De Triomphe - one of the most famous monuments in Paris. It was commissioned by Napoleon in 1806 to celebrate his victory at Austerlitz.
- Visit the Versailles palace
- Paris city tour
- Top level of Eiffel tower.
It’s time now to say goodbye! Austria Swiss Paris Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will proceed to Paris Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. After completing airport formalities, Austria Swiss Paris Tour guests will travel back to Mumbai with Veena World Tour Manager. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can be dropped at Paris Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Austria Swiss Paris Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Our Traveller Reviews
Austria Swiss Paris
To start, I would say that we are extremely happy with the complete arrangement and various experience with Veena World. 1. Pre-departure information. 2. Regular updates of the tour. 3. Support by Tour Manager from start of tour to end of tour. Regarding tour manager, Sadchidanand Pawar, we would say that he is extremely capable of handling such a big group. He was very good support for each and every person and would definitely look to travel with him. To add, we are very happy that our 25th anniversary was also very well celebrated exactly below Eiffel tower and it has become memorable for us. And the credit goes to Veena World and to Sadchidanand. In general it was an excellent experience travelling with Veena World. I myself would prefer to travel again with Veena World and would recommend others also.read more
DHARMENDRA AMRUTLAL PANCHALMay 13, 2019
Veena World Moments
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Vienna // Paris - Mumbai. We use combination of Airlines like Air India / Oman Air / Turkish Airlines / Qatar Airways / Emirates etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- This is a “Part tour” for the Austria Swiss Paris London (EULA) tour. For this Part Tour, Veena Worlds tour manager will accompany you from Mumbai until you complete your tour. On your return journey from Paris towards India , the Tour Manager will not be accompanying you , as he will have to proceed towards London with the other guests who have opted for the entire Tour. The airport transfers from the last destination in Paris and all the guidance will be provided to you by your tour manager. So there is nothing to worry about.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour