Port Blair (1 Night)
Tour Guests will arrive at Port Blair Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport.
We visit Cellular Jail and enjoy a guided tour there and witness a spectacular sound & light show. In the evening we enjoy short Meet & Greet session.
- Welcome to Port Blair. Your Veena World tour begins.
Port Blair – Havelock (2 Nights)
Today we visit Kala Pani Museum at Port Blair. Later we proceed to Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) by M V Makruzz Cruise.
Today we visit Elephant Beach and enjoy water sport activities there on your own. Later we visit Radhanagar Beach - rated as Asia's best beach in 2004 by the Times magazine. The island is known as ‘One of the Jewels of Andaman’.
Havelock – Neil Island (1 Night)
Today we proceed to Neil Island. Upon arrival we visit Bharatpur Beach.
Neil Island – Port Blair (2 Nights)
Today we proceed back to Port Blair. Upon arrival we have some free time shopping.
Port Blair – Baratang – Port Blair
Today we enjoy an excursion to Baratang Island (Subject to operation) and view mud volcano and visit Limestone Caves by boat. Limestone Caves is a marvel of nature. This rare set of caves houses both stalactites & stalagmites in the same cave.
Port Blair - Departure
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Port Blair airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
|Child (5 - 11) With Mattress|
|Child (2 - 4)|
|Child (5 - 11) Without Mattress|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Port Blair - India||Sentinel Hotel/ Sea Princess Resort/ TBA /or similar||16 Jan - 17 Jan|
|Havelock - India||Silver Sand Village Resort/ Havelock Country Homes/ TBA /or similar||17 Jan - 19 Jan|
|Neil Island - India||Silver sand Beach Resort/ TBA/ Pearl Park Resort /or similar||19 Jan - 20 Jan|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Port Blair Airport||Port Blair Airport|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Port Blair Airport||Port Blair Airport|
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-01 yr
Our Traveller Reviews
This was my 6th tour with Veena world. I attendanted Andaman Tour from 16 June to 22June 2019. It's was very Great experience. I enjoyed a lot. All arrangements was Fantastic. Starting from Fight to Food & All Hotels everything was great & menoreble. Specially last one Port Blair Hotel near the sea was very nice experience & food also wonderful. Now Our loveable & responsible guide Mr Adavit Naik having great personality. I got emotionally attached with him. He is very much attentive & taking care of each & every one. Hats of him because always smile on his face. I enjoyed Andaman Tour a lot. Would like to explore more with Veena world.read more
Josephine CoelhoJun 16, 2019
This was our third trip with Veena world. After kashmir in 2017, leh ladakh in 2018 we decided to venture into Andaman in 2019. We had no second thoughts about going with any other tour operator and that decision proved to be the best thing about this tour. We had a wonderful time , thanks to the single handed management by our tour manager Jayesh Khot who did an excellent job in ensuring our comfort and enjoyment during this entire tour. Whatever we had imagined to see and enjoy in Andaman be it the corals, scuba diving, blue seas, sea food , cellular jail was covered smoothly with a great company of friends in a family like atmosphere. Kudos to Jayesh to make this a memorable tripread more
Rohit gaitondeMar 24, 2019
I went with Veena World on Andaman Tour on 8th December 2018. It was truly a great experience, without having any headache for booking, itineraries, Schedules and hotel analysis. We have selected Veena world on our previous experience and this time we followed their tag line literally "Bag Bharo, Nikal Pado". We have a great tour manager (Mr. Amol Jadhav), who make us all feel very comfortable with his, to the point instructions and information. he was always speaking to the point, that is exactly what is required on any particular situation. He works in background to make all the arrangements beforehand and we do not have to wait at any place or delayed for any non arrangements on his part. The schedule was planned perfectly to accommodate all the site seeing, entertainment, relaxation and shopping time. And Mr. Amol executed the plan to the perfection. All properties selected were beautiful and luxurious. It was really a great experience to travel Andaman with Veena world. Thank you so much to Veena world Team for providing us with this life time experience.read more
Mr.Kiran GawdeDec 8, 2018
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Port Blair - Mumbai
- We use Air India / Go Air / Indigo Airlines
- AC Vehicle Type - Depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photo.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||85%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour