Amsterdam Brussels BrugesEUAR
per person on twin sharing
How many reasons to choose Veena World? Endless!
Select departure city, dates & add guest to book your tour
As seats fill, prices increase! So book today!
Select departure city ()
All departure dates (4)
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- TCS (5% or 10%) is applicable on GST inclusive price for international.
Add guests (Max 6 guests at a time)
Itinerary (Day Wise)
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Brussels – the capital city of Belgium. Upon arrival in the afternoon, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city.
Brussels – Luxembourg (1N)
Today we explore Brussels city, we take a photo stop at Atomium – a structure constructed for the first post-war universal world exhibition (EXPO 58) to represent the faith in nuclear power and enjoy a walking tour of Brussels which includes Grand Place – the central square, Town Hall, Guild Houses – Gothic building from the middle ages, Monument of Everard Serclaes – the hero who liberated the city during 14th century war and Belgium’s favourite Manneken Pis Statue – a small bronze statue of a little peeing boy. Later we proceed to Luxembourg – a small European country famed for its fortified medieval old town situated on cliffs. Upon arrival, we explore the city of Luxembourg, we see Notre Dame – Gothic style Roman Catholic Cathedral, the most beautiful balcony of Europe – the Corniche, the UNESCO World Heritage place – Ville Hsuteis (Old Town) and the Palais Grand Ducal – the official residence of Grand Duke.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Ice Cream at Grand place Brussels
Luxembourg – Bruges (1N)
Today we proceed to Bruges – One of the loveliest town of Belgium distinguished by its cobbled streets, canals and medieval buildings. Upon arrival, we visit De Halve Maan Brewery - one of Western Europe`s oldest breweries still active today. Later we enjoy a romantic horse drawn carriage ride which takes us through the historic winding streets, canals and various beautiful sights of Bruges.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Bruges – Amsterdam (2N)
Today we take a walking tour around Bruges town to know more about its legends and admire its heavenly surroundings. Later we proceed to Amsterdam – the capital city of Netherlands with more number of canals than roads, also known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses. Upon arrival at Hague, we visit miniature park of Holland – Madurodam and enjoy Interactive miniature models and replicas of famous Dutch buildings, landmarks, historical sites, canal houses, Protterdam port, Shiphol airport, Tulip fields, windmills, etc.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea/Coffee at Madurodam
Today we visit Keukenhof tulip gardens – the most beautiful spring garden in the world. This garden of Europe has a theme for 2020 as ‘World of Colours’. Enjoy photography at various flower shows, statues, pavilions, beautiful ponds and fields (From 23rd March 2023 – 14th May 2023). Later we pass by Holland’s famous Windmills, followed by Canal cruise tour through Amsterdam waterways, which provides stunning views of century’s old architecture, charming houses and beautiful monuments.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Amsterdam – Departure to home town
It’s time now to say goodbye!
Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests will proceed to Amsterdam Airport as per the morning scheduled group flight departure time and start their return journey back home.
All tours are available for fully vaccinated guests (Both doses of Covishield with 15 days cooling off period post the 2nd dose) and are subject to government directives/orders, airline connectivity and visa regulations.
All guests must follow the prevailing mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests (Departure & Arrival), certificate of full vaccination, web check-in, self-declaration etc. as per the airline/state/country. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use mini coaches or big coaches or small vans depending on the respective tour group size. If you wish to have separate vehicle solely for yourself or your family, it can be arranged at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation, tour departure date may change. Some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Best facilities with no added cost.
Departure & Arrival
Note: Flight details are tentative only. The airline, departure, arrival times and routing may change.
Hotel details are tentative only. The hotel or place of accommodation may change.
Read this to prepare for your tour in the best way!
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- TCS(5% or 10%)is applicable on GST inclusive price for international tour.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance for 60 years and above
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Amsterdam // Brussels - Mumbai.
- We use combination of Airlines like Kuwait Airways/Oman Air/Qatar Airways/Ethihad/Emirates etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- As everyone is becoming a frequent traveller now, we suggest that you make your own travel accessories kit to ensure a stress free holiday.
- Always make sure to carry less and light luggage, use a four wheel small or medium suitcase and please make sure that you are carrying only one suitcase per person. This will ensure that you will travel smartly and without any inconveniences.
- It is also recommended that you have one cross shoulder bag or haversack for your handy needs which will ensure that you are comfortable at the time of sightseeing and also easy for photography during your tour.
- A smart cap/hat and sunglasses are definitely something that you should have in your kit.
- Though Veena World provides all three meals, that is breakfast, lunch, dinner and Veena World treats as per the itinerary, you can carry dry snacks of your choice in small sealed packets for munching during air travel or road journeys.
- If you are travelling during the monsoon or to destinations where it is rainy, please carry a small umbrella or poncho.
- For international tours, please carry a universal adapter for charging your cameras and mobile phones.
- Ensure that your clothing and footwear is suitable for the destination you are travelling to.
Cancellation Policy & Payment Terms
We keep it transparent, crystal clear!
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
Want luxury? Add luxury at minimum cost!
Need to upgrade to business or first class? Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
You can select the prime seat(s) in your coach at an additional cost. Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
Places You’ll See
Plan your poses, amazing destinations awaiting