Amritsar is home to the spectacular Golden Temple, Sikhism's holiest shrine and one of India’s most serene and humbling sights. The same cannot be said for the hyperactive streets surrounding the temple, but they're a delight to walk through for a sensory overload of sights, sounds and smells.
- Indo-Pakistan parade at Wagah Border
- Visit the divine Golden Temple
- Experience Farm stay in Amritsar
- Day 1Amritsar
- Day 2Amritsar
- Day 3Amritsar
Amritsar > Amritsar (Farm)
- Day 4Amritsar (Farm)
Amritsar (2 nights)
Welcome to the holy city of Amritsar. Arrive at Amritsar airport and proceed by your private transfer to your hotel. Rest day at leisure , later in the evening you can visit the divine Golden Temple (Harimandar Sahib), return back to hotel. Overnight in Amritsar.
Note: All visitors are required to cover their heads with scarf’s/duppata/handkerchief while entering the Golden Temple.
Amritsar - Local Sightseeing / Attari Wagah Border- Amritsar
Day begins by visiting the magnificent Durgiana temple, Jallianwala Bagh and late afternoon proceed Attari Wagah border to experience the Indo-Pakistan parade and lowering of the flag ceremony. visit the Hall Bazar for shopping . Overnight in Amritsar
- Breakfast & Dinner
Amritsar - (Farm Stay 1 night)
After breakfast, checkout and transfer by your private car to the Farm that is approx. an hour drive from Amritsar city. Enjoy the local experience the splendor of Punjab in its true sense. Overnight in Amritsar.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Amritsar - Hometown
After breakfast proceed to Amritsar Airport to board flight for your hometown Holiday Concludes. Let's stay in touch on Facebook\email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Extend you holiday to visit Dalhousie
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- Accommodation in comfortable & convenient hotels
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel by private vehicle as per the itinerary (Please note that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain, Vehicle not at disposal)
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary (entrance and guide charges not included)
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st March 2023
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check in and late check – out subject to availability
- All rates are valid for Indian Nationals only. Rates are not valid on Long weekneds, national holidays, Diwali, Christmas, New Year
- The above price not valid during Diwali, Christmas, New Year national holidays, festive season and long weekends
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Please not that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving Licence, Passport
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own. Itinerary is subject to change.
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used as hotel rooms are subject to availability
- The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- The quotation is based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|