The prosperous land of Punjab beckons! A short yet incredible tour to the rich, flourishing land of Punjab to experience sprituality, history and culture at its best. Visit the sacred Golden Temple, feel a surge of pride at Attari- Wagah Border and enjoy a unique farmstay that will invigorate your senses!
- All Meals
- Day 1Amritsar
- Day 2Amritsar
- Day 3Amritsar
Amritsar > Amritsar (Farm)
- Day 4Amritsar (Farm)
Tour guests will arrive at Amritsar Airport as per their scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to hotel.
Jallianwala Bagh – a historic garden and memorial of national importance preserved in the memory of those who were killed in the Jallianwala Massacre that happened on 13th April 1919 and Partition Museum – world's first Museum dedicated to the Partition of 1947. We then visit Golden Temple – also known as Harmandir Sahib or Darbar Sahib is the holiest Gurdwara and the most important pilgrimage site of Sikhism, here we also see Akal Takht – throne of immortal and highest seat of authority of Khalsa. Golden temple at night is certainly a treat for the eyes & soul.
- Night Stay in Amritsar
- Lassi near Golden Temple
Today we visit to Attari Wagah Border (subject to operation) – to witness the prestigious lowering of the flags ceremony daily military practice that the security forces of India and Pakistan have jointly followed since 1959. Later in the evening we enjoy the Sound & Light Show at Gobindgarh Fort. We then have free time for shopping.
- Night Stay in Amritsar
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea /Coffee/Soft drinks on the way back from Attari Wagah Border
Amritsar – Amritsar Farm (1 Night)
Today morning we visit the Punjab State War Heroes Memorial & Museum, built to showcase the supreme sacrifices made by the Punjabis while serving in the armed forces. Later we proceed to Amritsar Farm. Here we enjoy the local cuisines of Punjab. Here we indulge in the local experience of Farm, wherein, we can enjoy the Bullock Cart Ride, Tractor Ride, followed by the Walking Tour of the Farm and the Dairy Farm.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea/ Coffee / Soft Drink at War Memorial, Lassi at the Farm
Amritsar Farm – Departure
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Amritsar airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Now coach travel is permitted for tourism, so we will use a coach for transfers and sightseeing. Guests who wish to travel by a small vehicle may do so by paying an additional cost.
We request all guests to abide by the mandatory requirements for travel to the destination, such as RT-PCR tests, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
Places You’ll See
Detailed Tour Price
Departure & Arrival
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- A/C Vehicle Type - depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photos.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.