Amritsar Attari Wagah Border
Scheduled Departure City
The prosperous land of Punjab beckons! A short yet incredible tour to the rich, flourishing land of Punjab to experience sprituality, history and culture at its best. Visit the sacred Golden Temple, feel a surge of pride at Attari- Wagah Border and enjoy a unique farmstay that will invigorate your senses!
- The most sacred Gurudwara of Sikhs - Golden Temple
- Feel a surge of pride & honor at Attari - Wagah Border
- Visit the historical memorial of Jallianwala Bagh
- Enjoy a local farmstay experience at Amritsar
- Witness the iconic 'Akal Takht' at Golden Temple
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Sneak a Peek!
- Witness the lowering of flags ceremony at Attari- Wagah border
- Visit the Durgiana Temple at Amritsar
- Enjoy flavours of Punjabi cuisine at Amritsar Farm
- Agricultural farm tour at Amritsar farm stay
- An informative tour of the local dairy farm
- Enjoy traditional bullock cart ride at local farm
- Experience true farm life by riding on a tractor
- Have a fun time shopping at Amritsar
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- AC Coaches for road journeys
- Prime seat availability in coaches
Veena World Moments
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- For guests travelling on the domestic tours, their tour manager will hand over their snacks hamper to them on the first day of their tour at the destination
- Cool in winters and warm in summers.
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- * For Adults carry Original & 2 photo copies of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving License / Voter's ID/Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card front and Back page * Children / Students are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card. * For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag(at 1st Destination)
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- Jallianwala Bagh will be closed for renovation work, tentatively from February 15 to April 12’2020.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.