Jammu – Dalhousie (2 Nights)
Tour guests will arrive at Jammu airport as per their scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Dalhousie – tiny tinsel town spread across five hills near the Dhaulandhar mountain range. Later we have some free time to relax. In the evening we have a short Meet and Greet session.
- Welcome to Dalhousie. Your Veena World tour begins.
Dalhousie – Khajjiar – Chamba – Dalhousie
Today we proceed to Khajjiar – also known as Mini Switzerland filled with natural beauty and picturesque landscapes. Those who are with adventure spirit can experience thrilling activities like Paragliding, Zorbing, Horse Ridding etc. at an additional cost. Later we visit Khajjiar Sanctuary famous for Deodar Forest, Grasslands and an easy going hiking trail which leads to untouched forest and a mesmerising view of Pir Panjal ranges. In the evening, we stroll along the Ravi River and enjoy Boating at Chamera Dam.
- Stroll along the Ravi River
- Boating at Chamera Dam
Dalhousie – Dharamshala (2 Nights)
Today we visit Saint John's Church –a Victorian era church built in the 18th century. Later we proceed to Dharamshala – a hillside city surrounded by cedar forests located on the edge of the Himalayas known as the home of Dalai Lama. Upon arrival we have some free time for relaxing and exploring the surroundings.
Today we explore Dharamshala. We visit Dalai Lama Monastery - Serene Temple complex known for its ornamental facade, vibrant prayer halls & mountain locale, Bhagsu naag Temple - believed to be an ancient temple where Lord Shiva had prevailed himself and Dharamshala Cricket Ground – a picturesque cricket stadium surrounded by snow-capped mountains and lush green hills, located in the city of Dharamshala. Later we have free time for shopping.
Dharamshala – Palampur – Pragpur (2 Nights)
Today we proceed to Palampur – a beautiful town surrounded by green tea estates and forests of pine and deodar. On reaching Palampur we visit Bir Landing Camp which is famous for Paragliding, we can enjoy the same at an additional cost. We then visit Tea Gardens – vast expanses of land covered in lush tea plantations. We then proceed to Pragpur – India’s first ‘Heritage Village’. En route we visit Kangra Fort – built atop a hill with a sweeping view of the valley. In reach Pragpur late in the evening.
- Bir Landing Camp
- Tea Gardens at Palampur
- Kangra Fort
Today we walk in the heritage village. . We stop by The Taal – a historic pond located in the heart of the village, The Judge’s Court – a 300 year old heritage ancestral manor showcasing the Indo-European style of architecture. We then visit The Chamba Pattan Bridge – situated on the banks of the majestic river Beas. We then visit a nearby small village called Garli and view The Chateau Garli. The evening is free to relax and explore the village.
- The Taal
- The Judge’s Court
- The Chamba Pattan Bridge
- Garli Village
- View The Chateau Garli
Pragpur – Manali (3 Nights)
Today we proceed to Manali, en route we drive past the Beas Sutlej Link Project, Pandoh Dam and Scenic Kullu Valley. During our tea halt we visit Kullu Shawl factory. In the evening we arrive at Manali – gorgeous hill station located in the heart of snowy mountains.
- Pandoh Dam and Scenic Kullu Valley
Today a spectacular drive will take us to Rohtang Road Snow Point. We have free time to play in the snow and click pictures to our heart’s content. Later we visit Hidimba Mandir – set amidst the snow-covered hills of Manali, this temple is a unique shrine dedicated to Hidimba Devi and Himalayan Nyinmapa Tibetan Buddhist Monastery – known for its architectural beauty. We then have free time for shopping. In the evening we enjoy bonfire.
Please Note: Rohtang pass is 51 kms away from Manali. This Pass is not accessible for almost 8 months in a year, as it is covered by snow. We generally visit the snow point on Rohtang road, which has been permitted by the Border Security Force.
Also note: Snow clothes, jackets and gum boots are available on rent in the shops located on Rohtang Road, you can rent it at an additional cost if needed.
- Rohtang Road Snow Point
- Hidimba Mandir
- Himalayan Nyinmapa Tibetan Buddhist Monastery
Manali – Solang Valley – Manali
Today we drive through the new tourist hotspot Atal Tunnel (Subject to Operation) – world's longest tunnel at an altitude of 10,040 feet. We view the Sissu Waterfall. Later we proceed to Solang Valley – a splendid valley in Solang village offering magnificent views of the glaciers and snow-capped mountains. Here we enjoy a Ropeway ride and admire the Himalayan mountains. Guests with an adventurous spirit can experience thrilling activities like Paragliding, Biking, Trekking and Hiking at an additional cost.
- Atal Tunnel
- View the Sissu Waterfall
- Solang Valley
Manali – Shimla (2 Nights)
Today let’s experience the thrilling activity of River Rafting in the rapids of the cool white waters of Beas River. Later we proceed to Shimla – the capital city of Himachal Pradesh.
Please Note: For safety reasons, those who weigh below 30-35kgs are not allowed for water rafting.
- River Rafting
Today we visit Kufri – winter sports capital of Shimla followed by Indira Bungalow and Himalayan Zoo. Later we stroll on the famous Mall Road to we view Christ Church, Scandal Point, The Ridge.
- Indira Bungalow
- Himalayan Zoo
- Mall Road
Shimla – Chandigarh (1 Night)
Today we proceed to Chandigarh – the first planned city of India designed by renowned French architect Le Corbusier.
Chandigarh – Departure to hometown
Today we visit Rock Garden – a garden full of sculptures is completely built from industrial waste, scraps, home waste and thrown-away items.
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Chandigarh airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Now coach travel is permitted for tourism, so we will use a coach for transfers and sightseeing. Guests who wish to travel by a small vehicle may do so by paying an additional cost.
We request all guests to abide by the mandatory requirements for travel to the destination, such as RT-PCR tests, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
|Child (5 - 11) With Mattress|
|Child (2 - 4)|
|Child (5 - 11) Without Mattress|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
|Departure & Arrival||Transport|
23 Sep | 10:55 AM
23 Sep | 13:35 PM
05 Oct | 13:45 PM
05 Oct | 16:05 PM
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Dalhousie - India||Hotel Dalhousie Heights/ TBA - Dalhousie/ Hotel Anjukul /or similar||23 Sep - 25 Sep|
|Dharamshala - India||Hotel Shiva Sanctuary/ Kamal Residency/ TBA /or similar||25 Sep - 27 Sep|
|Pragpur - India||TBA/ tba /or similar||27 Sep - 29 Sep|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Jammu Airport||Chandigarh Airport|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Jammu Airport||Chandigarh Airport|
All of Himachal
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-02 yrs
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- A/C Vehicle Type - depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry one passport size photo.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour