Alaska & Glacier Bay cruise from Seattle
Setting sail from Seattle, this seven-day experience is the intimate Pacific Northwest escape you have been craving. As you approach Juneau, you will savour the regions lush seascapes and marine life. Known for its small-town charms and grandiose landscapes, Juneau is a veritable playground for the wanderlust. After exploring landmarks like Mendenhall Glacier, venture to Skagway where you will dive into the citys swashbuckling history. Then visit Glacier Bay, celebrated for its spectacular scenery and wildlife before hopping over to Ketchikan, the Salmon Capital of the World.
- Cruise to Alaska & Glacier Bay
- Explore Juneau, Alaska
- Experience Skagway's charming boardwalk
- World's most lush wilderness, Ketchikan
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Extend your stay to explore the Seattle city
- Kayak up one of the area's many protected waterways
- Take an Alaska cruise to experience the magnificent glaciers and wildlife
- Ocean view with Large Picture Window for 7 Nights on Norwegian Joy (subject to availability)
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as per itinerary on board cruise. Lunch will not be provided if guest opts for shore excursions
- Kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.5% GST on total package cost
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking|Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing|Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice|Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times|All times are local to the port.