- All Meals
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Chennai – Kanchipuram (1 Night)
Tour Guests will arrive at Chennai Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Kanchipuram – also known as the 'Golden city of thousand temples.' Here we visit the ancient Vishnukanchi Temple.
- Tea/Coffee/Soft drinks and one Dry Snack en route to Kanchipuram
Kanchipuram – Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry (3 Nights)
Today we proceed to Mahabalipuram - historically important town situated on the Coromandel Coast, along the Bay of Bengal in the state of Tamil Nadu. We visit the most famous Shore Temple, legendary Panch Rath, exquisite Varah Caves, awe-inspiring Arjuna's Penance and fascinating Krishna's Butter Ball. Further we proceed to Pondicherry – The city which offers glimpse of France in India.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea/Coffee at Mahabalipuram, two Dry Snacks en route to Pondicherry
Today we explore the beautiful city of Pondicherry, we visit Auroville - Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Sri Aurobindo Handmade Paper Factory, Ayee Mandapam - Park Monument (Bharathi Park), Vinayagar Temple, French War Memorial and catholic church - Eglise De Sacre Coeur De Jesus. In the evening we take a wonderful heritage walk in the French colonies.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Coconut Water during city tour
Pondicherry – Chidambaram – Pichavaram – Pondicherry
Today we will visit the tiny town of Chidambaram, which is home to the most iconic Shiva temple in India. We visit the Chidambaram Nataraja temple or Thillai Nataraja temple, one of the ancient temple in South India. Later we visit the Pichavaram mangrove forest. To discover nature in its most beautiful shape, here we take a boat ride through the forest & we look at an assortment of extraordinary and indigenous birds.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea/Coffee at Chidambaram, Tetra Pack juice and one Dry Snack at Pichavaram
Pondicherry – Chennai – Departure
Today we proceed to Chennai - capital city of the state Tamil Nadu, which is known as the ‘Detroit of India’ because many automobile industries are located here. Upon arrival we have free time for shopping.
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Chennai airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home.
All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars / Tempo Travellers / Mini or big coaches depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4-6 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
- Tea/Coffee and one Dry Snack en route to Chennai
Detailed Tour Price
Departure & Arrival
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Documents Required for Travel
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Adhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID / Passport
- CHILD 5- 11: Adhar card/ School ID / Passport
- CHILD 2- 4 year: School Id/ Birth Certificate/ Passport
- For Infants - Birth Certificate/ Passport
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.