West Coast USA with Orlando Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport-respective airline terminal, four hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel Orlando – a magical place in the US State of Florida, home to more than a dozen theme parks, best known for the Walt Disney World Resort. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at Orlando Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached USA can meet the scheduled group as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all West Coast USA with Orlando Tour guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city. Later we have free time for shopping at Simon’s Orlando International Premium Outlets – a sprawling shopping complex where you shop for numerous brands around the world, trending fashion at attractive deals. In the evening, all Veena World Tour guests will have a short Meet & Greet session.
Today we explore the most magical place on earth Magic Kingdom – a theme park dedicated to fairy tales and Disney Characters, featuring classic attractions, enchanting fireworks and musical parades. Here we enjoy rides and shows like It’s a Small World – a boat ride that carry you on a tour around the world with singing and dancing dolls showcasing culture of various nations, 3D Mickey’s PhilharMagic, The Hall of Presidents –featuring Audio-Animatronic figures of all 44 individual United States Presidents followed by popular rides like Space Mountain – roller coaster, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain, Pirates of Caribbean. Young families can explore the theme lands of Magic Kingdom like Adventure Land, Fantasy Land, Frontier Land, Tomorrow Land etc. as they wish. Young families can explore the theme lands of Magic Kingdom like Adventure Land, Fantasy Land, Frontier Land, Tomorrow Land etc. as they wish.
- Explore Magic Kingdom
Upon arrival we take a 40 minutes bus tour to explore the complex and get close to the restricted areas of America’s Multiuser Spaceport – Kennedy Space Centre. Here we visit Apollo Saturn V Centre to see the 36 story rocket used for Apollo Mission that launched humans to the moon. We then experience the thrills of the space race with the launch of Apollo and while history unfolds in the firing room and get amazed whle witnessing the space shuttle Atlantis which transported the astronauts to the space. We also see NASA’s gates, Rockets Garden, Vehicle Assembly Building, Launch Complex 39 etc. In the afternoon we visit EPCOT Centre – a theme park at Walt Disney World Resort, where you can travel around the Globe, under the sea, into outer space and beyond. Enjoy various rides such as Soarin’ around the World, Living with the Land, Mission Space, Test Track, Spaceship Earth, Windows on the World, free time to explore World Showcase. In the evening we enjoy spectacular fireworks show.
- Visit NASA’s Kennedy Space Centre
- EPCOT Centre
- Enjoy spectacular Firework and laser show
Today we fly to Las Vegas – ‘The Entertainment Capital of the World’ famed for its vibrant nightlife, 24-hour casinos, shopping, dining and many more entertainment options. . In the evening we experience an unforgettable attraction on Las Vegas Strip, The High roller – 550-foot tall Ferris wheel is the world’s tallest observation wheel. Get 360-degree views of the Las Vegas Valley, The Strip and enjoy unforgettable illuminated view of Las Vegas.
- Ride the High Roller
Today is the most spectacular day of our tour. We embark on a flight tour of Grand Canyon – one of the seven natural wonders of the world known for its deep valleys, natural gorges carved by the flowing force of the Colorado millions of years ago. Get mesmerised by the views of this majestic creation of nature Grand Canyon and Colorado River. Later we visit Hoover Dam – a concrete arch-gravity dam in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River situated on the border between the U.S. states of Nevada and Arizona. In the evening we visit The Venetian – world’s second largest luxury hotel and casino resort located on the Las Vegas Strip, followed by V Show – The Ultimate Variety Show rated one the best family shows in Las Vegas featuring a wide variety of acts.
- Visit Grand Canyon
- Hoover Dam
- Enjoy V show
Today we proceed to Los Angeles – a world-class global city in southern California is the centre for USA’s film and television industry. Upon arrival we visit Petersen Car Museum – one of the world's largest automotive museums, features over 250 vehicles from around the world. You can discover some of the most iconic rare cars, motorcycles and trucks used in Hollywood Blockbusters. Later we enjoy walking tour of Dolby Theatre –famous venue for Academy Awards, Hollywood Walk of Fame – world-famous public sidewalk featuring more than 2,600 five-pointed terrazzo and brass stars to honour the accomplishments of actors, musicians, directors and producers in the entertainment industry, Grauman's Chinese Theatre – spectacular and the most sought-after theatre in Hollywood for studio premieres. We then view the famous Hollywood Sign – an American landmark and cultural icon originally created in 1923, overlooking Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, its more than just nine white letters, it’s a dream called H-O-L-L-Y-W-O-O-D. We then pass by Doheny, Marlyn Monroe’s residence and Sunset Boulevard – famous for rock n roll clubs and night life. We enjoy photo stop at Beverly Hills – home to many Hollywood Stars, the rich and famous of Fortune 500 companies. Our day ends with a drive past through Century City – with its iconic Avenue of the stars building along with many high rise buildings along the avenue which are home to many offices and diplomatic consulates.
- Stroll around famous Hollywood Walk of Fame
Today get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experiences at Universal Studios – the entertainment capital of Los Angeles. Enjoy full day of action-packed entertainment, thrilling rides inspired from Hollywood Blockbusters, a real working movie studio, shops and restaurants which make a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family. Let’s take a studio Tram tour and go behind the scenes of a real working movie studio to experience King Kong 360 – 3D encounter with Giant Ape, a simulated earthquake and flood as well as Fast and furious special effects. Then enjoy various rides like Despicable Me, Minion Mayhem, The Simpsons Ride, Revenge of the Mummy, Jurassic World, Transformers – The Ride 3D, and shows like Live Stunt Show, Water World, Special Effects Stage 56, Universal Animal Actors Show, Kung Fu Panda 3D Show, Wizarding world of Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey.
- Explore Universal Studios
Today we proceed to San Francisco – a hilly city on the tip of a peninsula surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay is cultural, commercial and financial centre of Northern California and also known for its year-round fog, iconic Golden Gate Bridge and colourful Victorian houses. We drive on the scenic 101 Highway – which passes through farmlands, coastal route, Salinas Valley and Gilroy. En route we visit beautiful Santa Barbara Beach – having miles of sun drenched sandy coastline. We also visit Gilroy Premium Outlet and do some shopping while coming to the last destination of our tour.
- Visit Petersen Car Museum
Today we explore the San Francisco City, we visit Fisherman's Wharf – historic waterfront district, home to San Francisco’s colourful fishing fleet and take the Golden Gate Bay Cruise – departing from the Fisherman’s Wharf along San Francisco’s breath-taking waterfront and under the majestic Golden Gate Bridge. Enjoy the views the San Francisco skyline, bustling neighbourhood and numerous other exciting sights along the way. Later we see Crooked Street – with its steep incline and eight sharp hairpin turns it is the crookedest street in the world. We pass by Palace of Fine Arts, Sausalito City, Golden Gate Park and Golden Gate Bridge – opened in 1937, once called ‘the bridge that couldn't be built’, today it is one the seven wonders of the modern world,. Then we visit Twin Peak – two prominent hills with an elevation of about 925 feet offering spectacular 360 degree view of the Bay Area and City Hall (Civic Center) – a historic landmark, affectionately known as the People’s Palace, is the seat of government for the City and County of San Francisco. In the evening we have a photo stop at Google Campus – Googleplex the corporate headquarters complex of Google.
- View Iconic Golden Gate Bridge
- Enjoy Golden Gate Bay Cruise
It’s time now to say goodbye! West Coast USA with Orlando Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will proceed to San Francisco Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. After completing airport formalities, West Coast USA with Orlando Tour guests will travel back to Mumbai with Veena World Tour Manager. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can be dropped at San Francisco Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. West Coast USA with Orlando Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all Popular Family Tour guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Veena World Moments
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Warm and sunny in summers, cool in winters
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Orlando // Orlando – Las Vegas // San Francisco - Mumbai.
- We use combination of Airlines like Etihad Airways / Qatar Airways / Turkish Airlines / Air India.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour