North India is the land of breathtaking beauty and spiritual bliss! Nestled in the Himlayan ranges and spread across vast plains, it offers fascinating landscapes and rich culture. Visit the divine cities of Varanasi Allahabad in this short tour, to experience the religious epicentre of the North.
‘Joining and Leaving Tour’ Guests will meet directly at Varanasi Hotel/ Airport as per the guidelines given. In the evening, we explore Sarnath – one of the holiest places for Buddhists. Here we visit Dhamekh Stupa, Mulgandhkuti Vihar, Ashok Pillar and Archaeological Museum. In the evening, we enjoy boat ride at Banaras Ghat and experience the spiritual Ganga Aarti.
- Explore Sarnath
- Enjoy boat ride at Banaras Ghat
- Experience the spiritual Ganga Aarti.
Today, we proceed to Allahabad. Upon arrival, we visit Anand Bhavan Museum – ancestral home of Jawaharlal Nehru, Allahabad fort, Khusro Bagh and the lying Hanuman Temple. In the evening, we have sacred bath in Triveni Sangam and return to Varanasi.
- City tour of Allahabad
Today we visit Vindhyachal (Shakthi Peeth) - A Hindu pilgrimage site, housing the temple of Vindhyavasini. Later in the evening, you can enjoy shopping the world famous Banarasi Sarees and dress materials in the market.
- Visit Vindhyachal (Shakthi Peeth)
Today, we visit Lord Vishwanath Temple, Kal Bhairav Temple and Tulsi Manas Mandir. Further, we take an orientation tour of Banaras Hindu University followed by a visit to Sankatmochan Mandir. It’s time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook…. And meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! ‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will be dropped at the Varanasi Airport as per the scheduled flight. ‘Joining and Leaving Tour’ Guests will proceed to the airport after the sightseeing. Tour concludes.
- City tour of Varanasi
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Veena World Moments
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- Cool in winters & pleasant in summers
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
- For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag(at 1st Destination)
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour