Arrive at Varanasi and meet the group. The sightseeing will start in the evening. The ‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will arrive at the Varanasi Airport as per the scheduled flight, on arrival they will meet our Tour Manager at the airport and proceed to the hotel. In the evening we explore Sarnath - one of the holiest places for Buddhists. Here we visit Dhamekh Stupa, Mulgandhkuti Vihar, Ashok Pillar and Archaeological Museum. In the evening we enjoy a Boat ride on the river Ganga and experience the spiritual Ganga Aarti.
- Explore Sarnath
- Boat ride on the river Ganga and experience the spiritual Ganga Aarti.
Today we visit Lord Vishwanath Temple, Kal Bhairav Temple, Tulsi Manas Mandir, take an orientation of Banaras Hindu University followed by a visit to Sankatmochan Mandir. Later, in the evening we enjoy shopping Banarasi sarees and dress materials in the local market.
Today we visit Vindhyachal (Shakthi Peeth) - the Hindu pilgrimage site and home to the temple of Vindhyavasini, located on the banks of river Ganges. Later we proceed to Allahabad. In the evening we have a sacred bath in Triveni Sangam.
- Visit Vindhyachal
- Sacred Bath in Triveni Sangam
Today we visit Anand Bhavan Museum - ancestral home of Jawaharlal Nehru, Allahabad fort, Khusro Bagh and lying Hanuman Temple. Later, we proceed to the divine land of Ayodhya.
Today we visit Ram Janmabhoomi, Hanumangarhi, Kanak Bhavan Temple, Treta ke Thakur – where Lord Ram conducted Ashwadmedha Yagya in Ayodhya to celebrate his victory over Ravan, and Dashrath Mahal. Later we proceed to Lucknow - the land of Nawabs.
- Visit Ram JanmaBhoomi
We enjoy the city tour of Lucknow, which includes Bhool Bhulaiya at Bada Imambara, Chota Imambara, British Residency, Rumi Darwaza, Clock Tower, Chattar Manzil - The ‘chhatar’ atop this building forms part of Lucknow’s official logo, La Martiniere College and Ambedkar Park. Later we shop for Chikankari – a popular local art of sewing at Hazratganj. We then indulge ourselves in the traditional Awadhi Cuisine.
It’s time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook…. And meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all!! ‘I Fly Tour’ Guests will proceed to Lucknow Airport as per scheduled flight. Tour concludes.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Varanasi//Lucknow - Mumbai
- We use GoAir / Indigo Airline
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD 5- 11: Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- CHILD 2- 4 year: Birth certificate/Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Birth Certificate and Carry 03 passport sized photographs
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Ticket
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag.
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and foreign nationals require Visa for Bhutan, Nepal, Kailash Manasarovar tours.
- For Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh, Andaman, Lakshadweep and North East tours special permit is necessary for NRIs or foreign nationals.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour