Explore the culturally vibrant, efficiently run and attractively set city of Zurich. Visit the Central Switzerland's tallest mountain, Mt Titlis -known for the world's first revolving cable car and enjoy the classic experience of train ride up to Jungfraujoch in this Swiss Escape tour.
- Visit to Mt Titlis
- 4 Days Swiss Travel Pass
- Day 1Zurich
Zurich > Interlaken
- Day 2Interlaken
- Day 3Interlaken
Interlaken > Lucerne
- Day 4Lucerne
- Day 5Lucerne
Lucerne > Zurich
- Day 6Zurich
Zurich- Interlaken (2 Nights) (Approx. 2hrs 50 mins by train)
Welcome to Switzerland. Arrive in Zurich and proceed by train to Interlaken. Arrive at Interlaken and proceed to your hotel on own. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Interlaken.
Note: Please get in touch with us with your exact travel dates, as the prices are subject to change.
Day is at leisure. You can explore the beautiful town of Interlaken on your own or you can select from optional activities. Overnight in Interlaken.
Note: Optional: Visit Mt Jungfraujoch - visit Jungfraujoch Europe’s highest mountain. Proceed to Lauterbrunnen by train to board the cogwheel train to Mt Jungfraujoch, Here visit the Ice Palace, experience panoramic views from Sphnix Observation terrace overlooking Altesch Glaricer at an additional price.
Interlaken-Lucerne (Approx. 2hrs by train)
After breakfast, proceed to Interlaken train station on own to broad your train for Lucerne. Arrive at Lucerne train station and proceed to your hotel on own. Rest of the day is free to explore this town known for the Lion monument, Kapplebrucke Bridge on your own. Enjoy shopping in the Old Town and along the Pilatusstrasse. Overnight in Lucerne.
Note: Optional: Swiss Folklore Restaurant Stadtkeller for lunch or dinner with traditional music, singing and alp horn blowing, yodelling and Swiss Fondue at an additional price.
Lucerne -Mt Titlis
Today morning, after breakfast proceed by train to the town of Engelberg, where you’re breathtaking journey to Mt Titlis begins and board your revolving cable car Titlis Rotair Gondola to reach Mt Titlis. Enjoy the view of snow caped mountains from the sun terrace. Visit the Ice Grotto(cave) or enjoy The Cliff walk, Europe’s highest suspension bridge. Later return to your hotel in Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne.
Note: Mt. Titlis is not operational from 7th Nov - 18th Nov 2022
Lucerne – Zurich (1 Night) (Approx 1 hr by train)
Today proceed by train to the city of Zurich. Rest of the day is free to explore Zurich on your own. On can visit one of world’s most exclusive shopping streets Bahnhofstrasse, the Old Town, Fraumunster Church with its famous Chagall windows. Overnight in Zurich.
Zurich – Hometown
After breakfast proceed to airport on own to board flight from Zurich. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Note: All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Extend your stay in Zermatt
- Tandem Paragliding at Interlaken
- Visit to Mount Pilatus
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Lucerne at suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 Nights accommodation in Interlaken at suggested or similar category hotels
- 01 Night accommodation in Zurich at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary
- 4 Days Swiss Travel Pass (Second Class)
- Visit to Mount Titlis
- Lucerne to Zurich train ticket (second class)
- Note: All Sightseeing operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st May 2023
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Christmas and New Year, Fairs, Festivals and Events
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|