Tour Coming Soon
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures
Thanku so much for a fantastic trip. It's always pleasure to be with family. It's very great experience because it was my first tour. Tour manager Mr. Jayesh is so caretaking and helping, special thanks to him.
It was awesome experience with Veena World as well as our tour manager Jayesh. All the sight seeing plans and other things were nicely planned . Veena World not only take care of travelling but also they care for guest health so that everyone can enjoy the whole tour . Thanks Veena World and Jayesh ... Thanks
This tour was like a family tour. Prasad is very good guide. He became familiar with every one with less time interval. He cared for everyone and covered all sight seeing very enthusiastically. He made this tour very memorable. Thanks Veena world and specially Prasad Dingore.
Thanks for the great tour! : Dear Sir/Madam, Yesterday our family completed the Himachal Pradesh Tour with Veena World (16th May till 22nd May 2023)- *****. It was the most wonderful and enjoyable journey I have ever experienced, so I thought to share my feedback about the entire journey. Time is the most important thing in our life and if some one/team is making that time a wonderful, enjoyable and memorable experience then that person deserves special appreciation. Our tour guide was Prasad Padmakar Dingore and he made sure that during the entire journey, we got an excellent experience and service. The ease with which all things were happening was a clear indication that Prasad and team were working relentlessly behind the scene. Prasad made sure that the entire group gels very well, he shared his experience as well as provided complete information about each place we visited. From starting till end point he remained with us and resolved all the issues if any came and was the first go to person to whom any one can reach without any hesitation, for kids too he was their Prasad uncle and friend as they too were very comfortable during his presence. I would like to thank Prasad and the entire Veena World family for making this tour a wonderful and enjoyable experience for all of us. One thing is very sure, with this pleasant experience Veena World will be our first choice for our next journey. Once again thanks a lot!! Regards, Pinakin, Amarja and Prisha Date
Why travel with Veena World
Read this to prepare for your tour in the best way!
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel Insurance for guests up to 70 years of age
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- As everyone is becoming a frequent traveller now, we suggest that you make your own travel accessories kit to ensure a stress free holiday.
- Always make sure to carry less and light luggage, use a four wheel small or medium suitcase and please make sure that you are carrying only one suitcase per person. This will ensure that you will travel smartly and without any inconveniences.
- It is also recommended that you have one cross shoulder bag or haversack for your handy needs which will ensure that you are comfortable at the time of sightseeing and also easy for photography during your tour.
- A smart cap/hat and sunglasses are definitely something that you should have in your kit.
- Though Veena World provides all three meals, that is breakfast, lunch, dinner and Veena World treats as per the itinerary, you can carry dry snacks of your choice in small sealed packets for munching during air travel or road journeys.
- If you are travelling during the monsoon or to destinations where it is rainy, please carry a small umbrella or poncho.
- For international tours, please carry a universal adapter for charging your cameras and mobile phones.
- Ensure that your clothing and footwear is suitable for the destination you are travelling to.
Need to Know
Things to consider before the trip!
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- AC Vehicle Type - Depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry one passport size photo.
Cancellation Policy & Payment Terms
We keep it transparent, crystal clear!
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
Want luxury? Add luxury at minimum cost!