Senior's Special Dubai Abu Dhabi with Ferrari World and Bollywood ParkMEZA
per person on twin sharing
It was dream come true like. Amol is one of the best tour guide of Veena world. Veena world is experience of life . Would like to visit places repeatedly organized by Veena.
Why travel with Veena World
Select departure city, dates & add guest to book your tour
As seats fill, prices increase! So book today!
Select departure city ()
All departure date (1)
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- TCS (5% or 10%) is applicable on GST inclusive price for international.
Add guests (Max 6 guests at a time)
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Arrival at Abu Dhabi - Dubai (5N)
Mumbai to Mumbai tour guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Abu Dhabi. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to Dubai city – a global city and the Capital of the Emirates of Dubai located on the southeast coast of Persian Gulf. Late night check-in at Dubai hotel.
Today we explore the amazing city of Dubai, we take a photo stop at Burj Al Arab – The iconic sail shaped luxury hotel located on an artificial island and walk around white sand beach – Jumeirah Beach followed by a drive on the famous Sheikh Zayed Road – longest road in the Emirates is the home to most of Dubai's skyscrapers. We then pass by the famous Dubai Frame – an architectural landmark in Zabeel Park. We also get an opportunity to take a ride in the Palm Monorail with a photo stop at Atlantis Hotel – the first luxury resort built on an artificial island, The Palm. Later we visit beautiful Miracle Garden – world’s largest natural flower garden with 150 million flowers arranged in colourful arches and patterns. In the evening we will embark on the Dhow Dinner Cruise – a traditional wooden vessel converted into floating restaurant is a great way of enjoying amazing views of glittering Dubai skyline while indulging in some delicious cuisine. Please Note: When Miracle Garden is closed for visitors, we enjoy Butterfly Garden.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Soft drink during the city tour
Today we enjoy shopping at Deira City Centre. In the afternoon we enjoy a thrilling Desert Safari by 4WD Land Cruiser on the famous Arabian Desert sand dunes of Dubai. Here we enjoy dune bashing, dune walking and sunset view. Afterwards we will drive to the amazing Desert Camp and experience the traditional Arabic entertainment with various activities offered by the Desert Camp like Henna Painting, Sheesha, Arabic dress photograph and Live Belly Dance show along with dinner.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Today we visit View at the Palm – located on the level 52 of the Palm Tower, the observation deck offers a 360-degree panoramic view of the Palm Jumeirah along with the waters of Arabian Gulf and Dubai skyline. Later we take a photo stop at Museum of The Future Dubai. We then explore Dubai Mall – one of the world's largest shopping malls also known as the home of the Dubai Shopping Festival with more than 1200 shops and over 200 fashion brands. Then we take a photo stop at the Dubai Aquarium. In the afternoon we visit the tallest skyscraper in the world – Burj Khalifa to be on the Top of the world, on its 124th floor and enjoy the breath-taking views of the city, followed by a magnificent Fountain Show at Dubai Mall.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Ice cream at Dubai Mall
Today we enjoy Water Taxi ride to Gold Souk – A traditional gold market, here buying gold or just witnessing the display is quite an experience and feast to the eyes. Later we proceed to visit Bollywood Park – world’s first theme park dedicated to Bollywood, designed to create a feel of the ‘B-Town’. Here you can get a glimpse of huge film sets, movie hoardings and banners along with live entertainment, stage performances, cinematic rides and much more.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Dubai – Abu Dhabi (1N)
Today we proceed to Abu Dhabi and visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque – one of the world’s largest mosques, and the only one that captures unique interactions between Islam and World Cultures. Witness the spectacular onion-top domes, the reflective pools that engulf the courtyard and the iconic prayer hall which not only overflows with blissful sunlight, but also houses the world’s biggest chandelier and carpet. In the afternoon we visit Warner Bros World on Yas Island – an indoor amusement park, features characters from Warner Brothers franchises, such as Looney Tunes, DC Comics, Hanna - Barbera etc. You can enjoy rides and, shows like Scarecrow Scare Raid, The Riddler Revolution, Green Lantern Galactic Odyssey, Superman360, Tom and Jerry, Batman, The Flintstone, Scooby Doo etc.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea / Coffee at Ferrari World
Abu Dhabi – Departure
Today we visit Ferrari World – first Ferrari-branded theme park that has a record for the largest space frame structure ever built, it offers a unique experience for visitors of every age. You can enjoy the most famous ride - The Formula Rossa – world's fastest roller coaster along with rides like Speed of Magic, Viaggio in Italia, Fiorano GT Challenge etc.
It’s time now to say goodbye! Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! Mumbai to Mumbai Tour guests will proceed to Abu Dhabi Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time and start their return journey back home. Tour Concludes.
Please Note: All guests must follow the prevailing mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests (Departure & Arrival), web check-in, self-declaration etc. as per the airline/state/country. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests. For transfers and sightseeing we will use mini coaches or big coaches or small vans depending on the respective tour group size. If you wish to have separate vehicle solely for yourself or your family, it can be arranged at an additional cost subject to availability. Given the current dynamic situation, tour departure date may change. Some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Best facilities with no added cost.
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
Note: Flight details are tentative only. The airline, departure, arrival times and routing may change.
Hotel details are tentative only. The hotel or place of accommodation may change.
Read this to prepare for your tour in the best way!
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- TCS(5% or 10%)is applicable on GST inclusive price for international tour.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance for 60 years and above
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Hot & humid
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- As everyone is becoming a frequent traveller now, we suggest that you make your own travel accessories kit to ensure a stress free holiday.
- Always make sure to carry less and light luggage, use a four wheel small or medium suitcase and please make sure that you are carrying only one suitcase per person. This will ensure that you will travel smartly and without any inconveniences.
- It is also recommended that you have one cross shoulder bag or haversack for your handy needs which will ensure that you are comfortable at the time of sightseeing and also easy for photography during your tour.
- A smart cap/hat and sunglasses are definitely something that you should have in your kit.
- Though Veena World provides all three meals, that is breakfast, lunch, dinner and Veena World treats as per the itinerary, you can carry dry snacks of your choice in small sealed packets for munching during air travel or road journeys.
- If you are travelling during the monsoon or to destinations where it is rainy, please carry a small umbrella or poncho.
- For international tours, please carry a universal adapter for charging your cameras and mobile phones.
- Ensure that your clothing and footwear is suitable for the destination you are travelling to.
Cancellation Policy & Payment Terms
We keep it transparent, crystal clear!
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- The guests who possess valid USA Visa are eligible for On Arrival Dubai Visa. Such on arrival Visa fees to be paid by guest at the immigration. To avail this option valid USA Visa copy to be submitted at the time of booking. Visa fee reduction will be applicable and processed upon submission of such valid USA Visa. It is mandatory to carry the passport with valid USA Visa while going on tour.
- For USA Passport Holder's, Dubai VISA will be On Arrival. To avail this option valid USA Passport copy to be submitted at the time of booking. Visa fee reduction will be applicable and processed upon submission of such valid USA passport copy. It is mandatory yo carry the valid passport while going on tour.
- Kindly remember while entering the Mosque ladies are requested to cover their head and wear full sleeves clothes. Also it is advisory for men not wear shorts or sleeveless t-shirts.
- Miracle Garden is operational during Nov to May, hence guest booked during that period can enjoy Miracle garden.
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case, a particular sightseeing cannot be covered or visited on the Tour, owing to any kind of unavoidable political, environmental or social circumstances, then it will be replaced with other best possible alternative sightseeing.
- For tour departures on Air Arabia, arriving at Sharjah, then Sharjah city orientation tour will be included in the itinerary.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
Want luxury? Add luxury at minimum cost!
Need to upgrade to business or first class? Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
You can select the prime seat(s) in your coach at an additional cost. Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
Our trips have touched hearts globally
what our happy travelers are saying
Senior's Special Dubai Abu Dhabi with Ferrari World and Bollywood ParkSeniors' Special
RajaramTravelled in Feb, 2023
"It was dream come true like. Amol is one of the best tour guide of Veena world. Veena world is experience of life . Would like to visit places repeatedly organized by Veena.