Jaipur (2 Nights)
Tour guests will arrive at Jaipur Airport as per their scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to hotel. In the evening we witness a beautiful Sound & Light Show at Amer fort. We then experience Jaipur city by night. Later we have a short Meet & Greet session.
- Welcome to Jaipur. Your Veena World tour begins.
Today we explore the City of Jaipur. We visit Hawa Mahal – the palace of winds, Jantar Mantar – A UNESCO World Heritage site also an astronomical marvel, and City Palace – the royal residence, known for its architectural blend of Indian, Mughal, Rajput and European styles. Later we visit Panna Meena ka Kund and Amer Fort – known for its Mughal influenced artistic style. Followed by shopping at Sanganer fabric printing shop. In the evening we have free time for shopping.
Jaipur – Pushkar (1 Night)
Today we proceed to Pushkar - one of the oldest cities with heritage, culture, and warmth rolled into one panoramic landscape. Enroute we visit Kishangarh – Kashmir of Rajasthan. Upon arrival at Pushkar we visit Brahma Mandir – one of very few existing temples dedicated to god Brahma, Pushkar Tirth and witness the divine evening aarti at Pushkar Ghat.
Pushkar – Chittorgarh – Udaipur (2 Nights)
Today we proceed to Chittorgarh. We visit Chittorgarh Fort – a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a symbol of bravery. Here we will see Ranakumbha Palace – where founder of Udaipur Maharana Udai Singh was born, Meera Mandir – was once the home of famous bhakti poetess Meerabai, Vijay Stambha – victory monument constructed by Mewar king to commemorate victory over Mahmud Khilji and Queen Padmini’s Palace – located amidst water bodies. Today you have a chance to get yourself clicked in Rajasthani outfit. Later we proceed to Udaipur.
Today morning we visit Moti Magri – also known as Pearl hill which overlooks the Fateh Sagar Lake. Its time to explore Udaipur city, we visit City palace – an architectural marvel. Then we enjoy boat ride to Jag Mandir – palace built on island in Lake Pichola. In the evening we enjoy a traditional music and dance show.
Udaipur - Ahmedabad - Departure
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to will proceed to Ahmedabad airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home
All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars / Tempo Travellers / Mini or big coaches depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4-6 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
|Child (5 - 11) With Mattress|
|Child (2 - 4)|
|Child (5 - 11) Without Mattress|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Jaipur - India||Hotel Peppermint/ Clarion Inn - Jaipur/ Regenta Central Jhotwara /or similar||24 Jan - 26 Jan|
|Pushkar - India||Hotel Master Paradise/ Satyam Palace Resort Hotel/ TBA /or similar||26 Jan - 27 Jan|
|Udaipur - India||Hotel Vishnupriya/ Hotel Gyan Garh/ Maharana Bagh - Trully India /or similar||27 Jan - 29 Jan|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Jaipur Airport||Ahmedabad Airport at 9 pm|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Jaipur Airport/ Hotel||Ahmedabad Airport at 9 pm|
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-01 yr
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- A/C Vehicle Type - depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photos.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour