Peru Bolivia Chile Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport-respective airline terminal, four hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to Lima – capital and the largest city of Peru located in the valleys of the Chillón, Rímac and Lurín rivers. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at Lima Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached Peru can meet the scheduled group as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all Peru Bolivia Chile Tour guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city. In the evening, all Veena World Tour guests will have a short Meet & Greet session.
Today we explore Lima city, we see Plaza San Martin – one of the most representative public spaces of the city of Lima which was declared as World Heritage Site in 1988 by UNESCO, Convent of San Francisco – Church and monastery complex built in 1766 in New Spanish Baroque style, Plaza de Armas – known as the birthplace of the city of Lima and is a historic centre which is surrounded by Government Palace, Cathedral of Lima, Archbishop's Palace of Lima, the Municipal Palace, and the Palace of the Union, followed by visit to Larco Museum - a privately owned museum of pre-Columbian art, It showcases chronological galleries that provide a thorough overview of 5,000 years of Peruvian pre-Columbian history and Huaca Pucllana - clay pyramid built of seven staggered platforms. In the evening, we visit Miraflores area to see the views of the cliffs, El Parque del Amor – Landscaped Park overlooking the ocean with a huge kissing sculpture and mosaic walls. Later we have free time to explore Barranco District – considered to be the city’s most romantic and artistic area.
- Visit Larco Museum
- Visit Miraflores
Today we proceed to Paracas - town is a launch point for the uninhabited Ballestas Islands. Upon arrival we take a boat ride to see Ballestas Islands – nicknamed as Peru's Galapagos home to thousands of birds and mammals including Humboldt penguins, sea lions, Inca terns, pelicans and dolphins. Later we visit Huacachina – a desert oasis and tiny village just west of the city of Ica in south-western Peru. At its centre is Emerald coloured Huacachina Lagoon, ringed by palm trees, bars and clubs. Those who are with adventure spirit can experience thrilling activities like dune buggy and Sand boarding.
- Enjoy Boat Ride around Ballestas Islands
Today we proceed to Lima and travel to Cusco by flight. Cusco is a city in Peruvian Andes was once capital of Inca Empire and now known for its archaeological remains and Spanish colonial architecture. Upon arrival we explore Saqsaywaman – a UNESCO world Heritage site and historic capital of the Inca Empire first built by the Killke culture about 1100.
Today we have full day excursion to Machu Picchu – an Incan citadel set high in the Andes Mountain built in the 15th century. Machu Picchu was built in the classical Inca style with polished dry stone walls. The Incas created this estate around 1450 but abandoned it a century later at the time of the Spanish conquest. The site was declared as UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983 and voted as one of New Seven Wonder of the World in 2007. Here we see three prominent structure namely The Intihuatana - ritual stone associated with the astronomic clock, The Temple of the Sun - sacred temple built by the Inca for ceremonies to pay tribute and give offerings to the sun and The Room of the Three Window. Later we proceed to Cusco by train.
- Explore Machu Picchu
Today we proceed to Cusipata. Upon arrival we take a horse ride to see the Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain – the mountain with an altitude of 5,200 meters is famed for its natural, multi-coloured beauty gained from stripes of various minerals.
- View Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain
Today we proceed to Puno – city in a southern Peru situated on Coast of Titicaca Lake considered as Peru’s Folkloric Capital. En-route we get a chance to view beautiful vistas of Peruvian Highlands and snow-capped peaks of Peruvian Andes. Upon arrival we visit floating islands of Uros where ancient Uros clan lives on the islands made up of living reeds that float around the Titicaca Lake. Later we board on catamaran and visit Eco Complex.
- Visit Floating Uros Island
Today we proceed to La Paz – is the highest administrative capital in the world, resting on the Andes’ Altiplano plateau at more than 3,500m above sea level. En route we pass by Copacabana - Bolivian town on Lake Titicaca, known for religious festivals and red-roofed houses.
Today we visit the Valle de la Luna – a valley with unique erosion pattern that looks like moon surface. Later we explore La Paz City, we see San Pedro prison – is the largest prison in La Paz and renowned for being a society within itself where inmates live with their families inside the walls, Plaza Murillo – central plaza of the city surrounded by many prominent buildings such as Presidential Palace, National Congress of Bolivia and the Cathedral of La Paz, followed by visit to Basilica of San Francisco – built between the 16th and 18th centuries in Andean Baroque style. In the afternoon, we enjoy ride of Mi Teleferico – longest aerial cable car system in the world. We then stroll around The Witches Market - run by local witch doctors known as yatiri, merchandise sold in this market includes potions, dried frogs, medicinal plants like retama and armadillos used in Bolivian rituals. In the evening, visit Jaen Street - La Paz’s most finely preserved colonial streets, featuring brightly plastered houses dating from the 18th century.
- Visit Valle de la Luna
- Stroll around the Witches Market
Today we travel to Uyuni by flight. Uyuni is a gateway for the tourists visiting the world’s largest salt flats. Upon arrival we explore Salar de Uyuni Salt Flats – a prehistoric lake that went dry, leaving behind a desert like, nearly 11,000-sq.-km. landscape of bright-white salt, rock formations and cacti-studded islands. Here we visit Cementerio de Trenes – a graveyard of trains that are abandoned decades ago followed by visit to Salt Mine at Colchani. Later we have free time for explore surroundings and photography. In the evening we drive back to Uyuni, en route we see hotels which are built of salt.
- Visit Salar de Uyuni Salt Flats
- Cementerio de Trenes
Today we proceed to Calama - is one of the driest cities in the world known as a gateway to the Atacama Desert.
Today we have full day excursion to Atacama Desert - is a desert plateau in South America covering a 1,000-km strip of land on the Pacific coast. The Atacama Desert is one of the driest places in the world, as well as the only true desert to receive less precipitation than the polar deserts. Here we visit Lagoona de Cejas – oasis of water in the middle of a salt desert known as the Floating Lagoon, Geysers of El Tatio - the third-largest geyser field in the world and the largest in the Southern Hemisphere followed by visit to Machua – small Andean village consist of about 20 houses and a Church and mainly known for its Llama population.
- Visit Geysers of El Tatio
- visit Lagoona de Cejas
- Machua Village
It’s time now to say goodbye! Peru Bolivia Chile Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will proceed to Calama Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. After completing airport formalities, Peru Bolivia Chile Tour guests will travel back to Mumbai with Veena World Tour Manager. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can leave from Calama Hotel or they can be dropped at Calama Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Peru Bolivia Chile Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Lima//Lima - Cusco//Cucipata//Puno//La Paz - Uyuni//Calama - Mumbai
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa and yellow fever vaccination.
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- Children whose parents are not accompanying them on tour, require to carry an NOC from their parents / guardian
Guest can pay by Cash/cheque/ Demand Draft / Debit card / credit card For Debit / Credit Card payment additional 0.50 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- Yellow fever vaccination is required
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour