The Land of 7 sisters is truly a place filled with enchanting beauty! Discover rugged natural beauty, abundant flora fauna, breath-taking waterfalls, natural reserves and an amazing local culture. Come, lets explore the magic of unexplored North East as you conveniently travel from Pune to Pune!
North East Magic Tour (Pune to Pune) guests will report at Pune Airport-respective airline terminal, two hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to Guwahati. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at Guwahati Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached Guwahati can meet the scheduled group at Sightseeing place as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will meet all tour guests and proceed to Guwahati. Today we visit the Kamakhya Temple - one of the 51 Shakti Peethas in the country and Umananda Temple situated on a small river island in River Brahmaputra. Here we enjoy a ferry ride and later we sail over the River Cruise in Brahmaputra.
- Visit Kamakhya Temple
- Visit Umananda Temple
- Enjoy ferry ride in Brahmaputra and a Sunset River Cruise
Today we proceed to Bomdila. En-route we enjoy a thrilling experience of white water rafting.
- Enjoy White Water Rafting
Today we visit Bomdila Monastery – a beautiful monastery amidst nature to seek peace. Later we proceed to Tawang. En-route we visit Jaswant Garh Indo Chinese War Memorial – a memorial in honour of late Jaswant Singh Rawat and Kiwi garden.
- Visit Bomdila Monastery
- Visit the Sela Pass & Sela Lake
- Visit Jashwant Garh
- Visit Indo Chinese War Memorial
- Explore Kiwi garden
It’s time now to say goodbye! North East Magic Tour (Pune to Pune) guests will proceed to Guwahati Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can be dropped at Guwahati Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. North East Magic Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
Today we visit Tawang Monastery - the 2nd largest monastery in Asia, Tawang War Memorial - built in memory of the brave soldiers who sacrificed their lives in Sino-Indian war and enjoy the Sound and Light Show.
- Visit Tawang Monastery
- Visit Tawang War memorial
- Enjoy Sound and Light show
Today we experience a thrilling jeep safari at Kaziranga National Park for wildlife viewing. We will come face to face with one horned rhino’s, elephants, deer’s and rare migratory birds. Later we visit Orchid Park – an orchid house with over 600 species from Northeast India, bamboo and medicinal herb gardens, a cactus house and a handicrafts museum, followed by a visit to the famous Assam Tea Garden. In the evening, we enjoy the spectacular Bihu dance – an indigenous folk dance of Assam.
- Jeep Safari in Kaziranga
- Kaziranga National Park
- Orchid Park
- Visit Assam Tea Garden
- Enjoy a splendid Bihu dance
Today visit Nag Temple – a Temple dedicated to snake god. Later we proceed to Kaziranga - where wildlife roams fearlessly and enjoy a beautiful rendezvous with nature.
- Visit Nag Temple
Today early morning we proceed to Bum la Pass - At the Indo-China border, 15,200 ft. above the sea level. (Please Note: We visit Bum la Pass if we get permission from the Indian army. Also only if the roads are operational). Later we proceed to visit Peng Teng Tso Lake and Shungatser or Madhuri Lake – which became popular due to its appearance in the Bollywood movie Koyla. It is also known as Madhuri Lake as it is named after the lead actress in the movie, followed by we have some free time to play and enjoy in the snow.
- Visit Bum La Pass
- Visit Peng Teng Tso Lake
- Enjoy views at Madhuri Lake
Today we proceed to Bomdila. En-route we visit Nuranang waterfall at Jang – one of the most spectacular waterfall which offers a pristine and beautiful experience, Sela Pass and Sela Lake which gives some delightful views of eastern Himalayan ranges.
- Nuranang waterfall
- Sela Pass & Sela Lake
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Pune – Guwahati – Pune
- We use GoAir / Indigo Airline
- A/C Tempo Traveller
- Small Vehicle at Tawang
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Aadhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID / Passport
- CHILD 5- 11: Aadhar card/ School ID / Passport
- CHILD 2- 4 : School Id/ Birth Certificate/ Passport
- INFANT: Birth Certificate/ Passport
- Additional Requirement: 01 Passport size photo on system, Additional RAP charges for NRI & Foreigners
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Tickets
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor.
- NRIs and foreign nationals require Visa for Bhutan, Nepal, Kailash Manasarovar tours.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Although we are popular for conducting tours to Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh & North East sector and 5000 guests have travelled with us to this sector last year, we suggest senior citizens to first consult their family physician regarding physical fitness as Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh & North East regions lie at high altitude and due to long journeys, hilly areas and road conditions the tour might be a little hectic for them. It is advisable to judge one’s physical capacity before taking up the tour to these regions.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour