‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will arrive at Guwahati Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Shillong – The capital of Meghalaya. Today we enjoy the view of beautiful Umiam Lake.
In the evening all guests will have a short Meet & Greet session.
I-Fly Tour means tours inclusive of to-and-fro air-tickets.
- Umiam Lake
Today we enjoy a Walking Tour of Mawlynnong village which has been awarded as the ‘Cleanest Village in Asia’. We visit the Balancing Rock and the Living Root Bridge – Centuries old bridges grown from tangled roots. We then proceed to see the crystal clear waters of Dawki River and enjoy boating. Dawki lies at the border of India and Bangladesh and is famous for a suspension bridge over Umngot River (commonly known as Dawki Bridge). We also visit India – Bangladesh border.
- Walking Tour of Mawlynnong village
- Living Root Bridge
- Boating in Dawki River
Today we visit Shillong Peak and Elephant Falls. We then leave for Cherrapunji, officially known as Sohra. Upon arrival, we visit Ram Krishna Mission, Mawsmai Caves, Seven Sisters Falls, Eco Park and Nohkalikai Fall – the tallest plunge waterfall in India. On the way back we visit Laitlum Grand Canyon to witness the beautiful sunset views.
- Shillong Peak
- Elephant Falls
- Krishna Mission
- Mawsmai Caves
- Seven Sisters Falls
- Eco Park
- Nohkalikai Fall
- Laitlum Grand Canyon
Today we visit Cathedral of Mary and proceed to Kaziranga – where wildlife roams fearlessly and enjoy a beautiful rendezvous with nature. Upon arrival, we have free time for relaxing and exploring the surroundings.
- Cathedral of Mary
Today we experience a thrilling Jeep Safari at Kaziranga National Park for wildlife viewing. We will come face to face with one horned rhino’s, elephants, deer’s and rare migratory birds. Later we visit Orchid Park – an orchid house with over 600 species from Northeast India, bamboo and medicinal herb gardens, a cactus house and a handicrafts museum. In the evening we enjoy the spectacular Bihu Dance – an indigenous folk dance of Assam.
- Thrilling Jeep Safari at Kaziranga National Park
- Orchid Park
- Bihu Dance
Today we proceed to Guwahati. Upon arrival, we visit the Kamakhya Temple – one of the 51 Shakti Peethas in the country and Umananda Temple situated on a small river island in River Brahmaputra. Here we enjoy a ferry ride and later we sail over the River Cruise in Brahmaputra.
- Kamakhya Temple
- Umananda Temple
- River Cruise in Brahmaputra
Today we visit Sualkuchi – known as the weaving Mecca of Assam and is famous for various types of silk textiles like Eri, Muga and Pat. Later we have free time for shopping.
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will proceed to Guwahati airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
In the month of Feb-Mar 2021, for tour departures to Leh Ladakh, Andaman, Sikkim Darjeeling and North East, small vehicles will be used based on 5 guests in one vehicle. Being difficult terrain with limited availability of vehicles, the type of vehicles used for the tour as well as on day-to-day basis will vary. It is not possible to upgrade the vehicle; however, a separate vehicle for a family or a couple can be made available at an additional cost subject to availability.
We request all guests to abide by the mandatory requirements for travel to the destination, such as RT-PCR tests, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
- Veena World tour which started Shillong ends here.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
|Child (5 - 11) With Mattress|
|Child (2 - 4)|
|Child (5 - 11) Without Mattress|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
|Departure & Arrival||Transport|
14 Mar | 09:15 AM
14 Mar | 12:15 PM
21 Mar | 15:30 PM
21 Mar | 19:15 PM
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Shillong - India||Hotel Alpine Continental/ M crown Hotel/ TBA /or similar||14 Mar - 17 Mar|
|Kaziranga - India||Dcourtyard Resort (Hotel Praya/ TBA/ Bon Villa Retreat /or similar||17 Mar - 19 Mar|
|Guwahati - India||D’ Courtyard/ Hotel Mayflower/ TBA /or similar||19 Mar - 21 Mar|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Guwahati Airport||Guwahati Airport|
North East Highlights
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-02 yrs
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c small vehicle / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai – Guwahati – Mumbai
- We use Indigo / Go Air/ Air India
- A/C Small Vehicle - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Travel Documents & Requirements
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests along with Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photographs.
- 01 Passport size photo scanned to be submitted to travel advisor.
- Additional RA Permit charges for NRI & Foreigners.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour