A scenic journey of the Indian Ocean jewels! Fly south to the paradise island of Maldives to be greeted by vast blue seas and unparalleled luxury. Escape to the perfect tropical getaways and discover an oasis of peace & beauty!
- All Meals
Places You’ll See
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient deluxe beach room on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Dolhpin Cruise
- Hot & humid
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Male // Male - Mumbai
Documents Required for Travel
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- Requirement for Visa On Arrival for Maldives :- Original Passport with the validity of 6 months from date of arrival in India. - 2 Standard photographs 35x45 mm, white background, matt finished, 80% facial image.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.